Shadow x rose

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadow x rose

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Rafe let out a surprised noise when both him and Roan fell down together and as he fell down on top of the former, his lips accidentally touched his. He then blushed a bit when he noticed that and quickly pulled away before saying, "Sorry. Are you hurt at all from me falling on you?"
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
rosemilly
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan blushed as his felt Rafe's lips against his, looking away in embarrassment once the other other had pulled away. "It's fine, and I'm not hurt at all," he responded and sat up a little, now looking back at Rafe once the blush had gone away.
You can click them in the spoiler. They don't bite!
I currently have 8/25 gifts

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Okay and that's good," Rafe said in reply to both of Roan's statements before moving back some so that the former could have room to sit up and so that also he wasn't too close to him. "What would you like to do now?" he asked after a few minutes with still a small blush on his cheeks and while he also looked into the other's eyes.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan sat up the rest of the way and shrugged. "Some things.....," he muttered softly, blushing again when he noticed Rafe looking into his eyes. He glanced at Rafe's lips before looking back up at Rafe. "Is there anything you want to do?"

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"What sort of things?" Rafe asked him softly when he heard the muttered statement that Roan said before hearing the question. "Not particularly unless you wanted to play cards next," he said in reply to it after he had noticed the former look at his lips before having his attention be on his eyes instead.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

"Things....," Roan answered shyly, not wanting to tell the other and moved a little loser to him. "No, I don't want to play cards. Isn't that a bit boring." He gently bit his lip, looking at his lips once again to try to hint what he wanted to do now.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Rafe was confused for a few minutes when he heard Roan's answer and then blushed a bit when he saw the former move a bit closer to him as well as have his attention be on his lips again. It was then that he understood although it took him a few minutes to do so; he blamed it on his slow mind due to him waking up. His thoughts were slow for awhile after waking up in the morning. He closed the gap between them, which wasn't much, and then planted his lips against the other's again.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan was glad that Rafe finally got the hint and softly kissed Rafe back when he kissed him, wrapping his arms around the other's neck. It felt so right, like this was how it was supposed to be. Why hadn't they done this earlier? It would've probably spared them some of those awkward moments. His wings fluttered happily which meant that he was really really happy..

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Rafe wrapped his own arms around Roan's waist when he felt the former wrap his arms around his neck and then gently laid him down on the Twister mat since his legs were starting to fall asleep from kneeling. After a few minutes more of the kiss he reluctantly pulled away and asked, "Would it be okay if I took off your shirt or are you not comfortable with that just yet?" He had seen the other's wings flutter and it made him happy that he had made the fairy really happy by kissing him. He also felt like this was the way it was supposed to be for both them, together like they are now.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on July 25th, 2022, 3:10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan didn't mind being laid down on the mat, continuing to kiss Rafe until he pulled away from their kiss. He looked up at the other, shrugging a little at his question. "If you want to you can," he said, not really minding if his shirt came off one way or another, he just wanted to keep kissing Rafe for awhile longer. He lifted his arms up a little bit in case the other wanted to remove his shirt and so it would be easier for the other to do so.

Spoiler

Return to “Private Stage”