A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Fairy
CreaturesTrade

Re: Exploration~ OoC

Post by Fairy »

Will you let me know when it is ok to post again, or when everyone has posted? How many people still have to post?
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

You can post again, I mostly just wanted to wait for everyone to get at least a post in before we "started" (as in, everyone got in their first post).

All I ask now, is that you wait for whomever you happen to be talking to. So, for instance user A, B, and C are off on their own little mini-plot with characters X,Y, and Z. If user A and C are online and have both posted, I would ask that you wait for user B so as they are not left behind.

So, in actual English that makes sense post away just be courteous of the people you happen to be grouped with :yarly:

I also ask not to exceed two pages with just your "group" since it can be a little intimidating. Out of habit, I'll probably post after everyone has gotten a post in, but if I'm not in your "group" you're free to continue, if you wish.
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Fox
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fox »

Okay, I swear I'll get a post up within the next two or three days. Sorry for the wait.
"I am a dog walking backwards," said the fox. "I am a wolf who sends flowers."
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

:wave: No problem~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Fairy
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fairy »

I already posted twice so I think I will just wait and give other people a chance c:!

Also sorry for inflicting the tektek plague
FridayWolf13
CreaturesTrade

Post by FridayWolf13 »

FridayWolf13: Ramsey Malachai Cohen
Spoiler
Species: Skin Walker
About Species: Skinwalkers are humans that can make a complete transformation into a canine. The particular breed of canine seems to vary depending on the person. They are similar to werewolves in that they can be killed with silver, and they infect others with a bite; however, their mutations are complete and are not limited by the phases of the moon. Like vampires and more notably, canines, they seem to have a pack mentality. When they are killed in canine form, they revert back to their human form. When a skinwalker is born, they are human. When they reach a year of age, they undergo their first shift. Fur is shaved from their animal and made into a small wristband that they wear until it becomes too small. When they come of age at 18, their canine is shaved again to resize and the fur is placed on any manner of clothing that they would wear everyday. The fur allows the skinwalker to always call upon their "other half" (some early skinwalkers developed a fear that their canine's soul would get lost while in their human form); while it's unknown whether or not it actually aides in any way, the tradition is so ingrown that no one questions the small ceremonies. Besides, what sane skinwalker would remove the one thing that could possibly be keeping their animal half attached to them? Most modern skinwalkers keep their fur piece small and hidden, or unnoticeable, for fear of being recognized. Those with good senses may or may not pick up the scent of a skinwalker's feral animal, but in most cases, they won't connect the animal scent with that of their humans'. It's a skinwalker's second greatest ability.
Appearance: Ramsey is a rather average-sized young man, standing at 5' 8", with a weight of 138 lbs. His hair is cut down to a mere 3 or so inches, and is almost always a mess atop his head- it's dark and slightly curly near it's tips. His complexion is fair, but not pale, and he has striking, pale green eyes. His fingers are made for the violin, or piano, and are thin and long, with clean-cut nails. He's nearly always wearing his dark green jacket. Around the hood is a fine, dark fur; the fur of his animal half. He also has a small wrist band with a sliver of his wolf's fur, just in case he doesn't have his parka. He prefers dark clothes, and is most likely in boots or the like half the time. Around his neck- at all times- is a wolf's fang on a thin, black strand of animal hide. Another one of his animal's tokens.
Animal Appearance: Ramsey's animal is a wolf. His wolf is a rather tall creature, with lean but fit muscles, and a thick, dark coat. He has a few scars marring his pelt, especially on his hind legs, but his fur is clean and soft, and he has a mystical, beautiful essence about him. His eyes, of course, are a pale green.
Personality: Ramsey is a rather quiet man, with a "cold" demeanor. He comes across as harsh and cruel at first- most of the time- but is actually a rather caring, compassionate soul. He's very intolerant of ignorant people, and prefers to surround himself with a small select few of trustworthy friends. He has a fierce temper, and always holds grudges. It's not easy to get him to forgive you- but once he trusts you, he'll fight until his last breath for you. He's loyal and honest- unless needs arise where he must lie- and he adores books. Ramsey can often be found exploring- hiking- or playing the violin in his flat, while staring out the window to the world beyond.
History: I might type this out eventually. His story is the regular "sob story" of a mythical creature outcast. Nothing you probably haven't read before.
Powers: As a skinwalker, Ramsey retains the ability to change into a canine at will. At a year of age, his first shift revealed his animal as the wolf. Ramsey doesn't necessarily consider this a power, but he's very good with canines, especially wilder ones. Using body language and simple commands, he can tame nearly any living canine.
Weapons: Because of his ability to shift, Ramsey doesn't see an immediate need for weaponry. He does, however, carry a large dagger at his belt (or in his bag), and almost always has his 9mm Smith & Wesson Pistol.
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual.
Other: Ramsey lives alone on the outskirts of the main city. He owns a snake (California King Snake).
FridayWolf13: Roman (Romi) Amari Turner
Spoiler
Species: Human.
About Species: -
Appearance: Romi is your average 20 year old young woman. She stands at 5' 4", and weighs 118 lbs. Her hair is long and dark, and her eyes are a startling silver-grey. She has a barely-tan complexion, and a light layer of freckles over her cheeks and some spread over her shoulders and down her arms. Her fingers are thin, but not short, and her build is rather lean and lightly muscled. She always wears her mother's gold ring on her left hand, and a gold band around her right wrist. Her style varies, so one wouldn't be able to describe what she wears as easily. She can go from baggy shorts, a tank, and flip flops to a fancy, pink dress and heels.
Animal Appearance: -
Personality: Romi is a timid, observant girl with an adoration for learning. She loves books, and has a knack for writing. She takes things to heart, and sometimes over analyzes people's words, but overall, she's an intelligent young woman. She has a curious mind and likes to explore, see and learn. This girl also enjoys walking- she can't sit still for very long- and art. She's shy and nervous at first meeting, but once you intrigue her and prove yourself to be of no harm, she's like a faithful dog. She's protective over what's "hers" and is very possessive; this makes it very easy to make her jealous. When threatened- or provoked- she turns very fierce and snappish.
History: Normal childhood, blah blah blah. I'll probably type up this sooner or later.
Powers: -
Weapons: Keeps a 7mm 08 Rouger rifle in a safe in her apartment, always carries mace in her purse, and keeps a pocket knife on her when she goes out.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
Other: Romi lives alone, rather close to the middle of the city. She owns two cats and has a fish tank.
Last edited by FridayWolf13 on January 12th, 2015, 9:23:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage I am currently in (5) roleplays.
A Tale of Two Schools
Exploration
Twisted
Sparrows in the Woods
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Fairy wrote:I already posted twice so I think I will just wait and give other people a chance c:!

Also sorry for inflicting the tektek plague
No tektek plague, I spend way too much time playing with doll makers anyway x3

@Friday: Romi is accepted but I'm PM-ing you about Ramsey since I have questions for him, and I apologize for the deleted message :orly:

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Fairy
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fairy »

I've been pretty off lately, sorry for the short reply. Might not be able to post for awhile.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

I've been feeling a little off myself, so I understand Fairy :3 I'll post when I can :derp:

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Fairy
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fairy »

Would it be ok if I made another character? I don't want this rp to die :c

Return to “Backstage”