Roleplay Stage rules
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Exploration~ OoC

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

RP Here~
Character Breakdown:
Padfootsmistress777: Krasys (Kraw- sis) Valentino- Cole Jackson- Rosalinda Ines Espinoza
Saria: Zacharie Félix Mercier- Tanith Kallisto Samara
Fairy: Aibell/Red/Nicnevin
MistoElectra: Darius Montague- Patrick Sullivan- Henrique 'Henri' Jakub Szymanski
Lex: Elnyn Ana Nye
TangleLore: Wren R. Thornwall- Caliburn Pen.
Fang: Liam Joel Hathaway- Ian Aaron Colton- Shane Cameron Love- Koriand’r Sarayla Echo
Fox: Raulle Thiago Escalera- Nanisen Iseul Seong

This is the OoC forum, post forms here, as questions, create plot bunnies, whatever~!
Of course you can also always PM me with any questions~ :roll:
Last edited by Padfootsmistress777 on January 5th, 2015, 1:10:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
MistoElectra
CreaturesTrade
Location: On the Starship Enterprise in space...the final frontier.

Re: Exploration~ OoC

Post by MistoElectra »

MistoElectra: Darius Montague
Spoiler
Age: Appears around 28-30, is actually close to 500 years old.
Species: Vampire
About Species: Darius is a vampire, however most of the myths and legends commonly associated with them are false for him. He can walk in the daylight, doesn't sleep in a coffin- doesn't sleep much at all really-, has no aversion to religion or garlic. He can be killed by a stake to the heart or getting his head cut off, although he heals more quickly than a normal human would. He drinks human blood, however is fairly in control of his thirst.
Appearance: Darius stands at just around six feet tall, with a fairly lean form and slight muscle but nothing very obvious. He has light brown hair which falls to just about his shoulders and which he usually keps tied back, and greyish eyes. When he is feeding, his eyes become completely black and his teeth elongate slightly into more prominent fangs. He can usually be seen wearing casual slacks and a shirt, often with a scarf or a loose tie.
Animal Appearance: N/A. Contrary to belief, his type of vampire can't turn into bats or rats or whatever creatures humans seem to think they can. He finds the idea quite amusing.
Personality: The best way to describe Darius would probably be your stereotypical Englishman. He has a penchant for tea and is quite possibly one of the snarkiest posh buggers you will ever find in your life. Well educated and well read, he likes to have the last word in an argument and is stubborn enough to refuse to admit that he is wrong, even when he quite blatantly is. He can have quite a prominent temper at times, however he is working to control this. Not very effectively perhaps. But he is trying.
History: Darius was born to an upper class family sometime in the mid 1500s in Elizabethan England. He had a well off upbringing, with only the finest education, food and clothes and did not want for anything. However, when in his twenties, he was out walking through the more woody grounds of his family home when he was attacked and bitten. As the family grew to realise what had happened, and more so what he had become, they feared him, locking him in the basement and depriving him of nourishment, leaving him in a weakened state. After many years, he finally escaped, going on a murderous spree that he still regrets to this day but knows he could have done nothing to stop. Since then, he has travelled the world, hiding in the shadows and gathering knowledge and power. He has had many professions, but currently runs a funeral parlour and is a part time tutor, as well as a regional vampire leader.
Powers: Like most vampires, Darius has enhanced senses and agility, however he also possesses the power of psychometry, the power to perceive the residual information of an object and/or person by using the senses.
Weapons: Darius has some mild skill with a variety of weapons, however he is most proficient at the sword.
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Other: Don't be surprised if he quotes Shakespeare a lot. Or reminds you that he's met Shakespeare.
There's only us, there's only this,
Forget regret or life is yours to miss,
No other road, no other way,
No day but today.
There's only now, there's only here,
Give in to love or live in fear,
No other path, no other way,
No day but today.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

^_^ Accepted, he sounds like fun~! <3

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Snapfog
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snapfog »

Could I reserve a male and a female!!! I will post tomorrow, I am super tired at the moment.
Also I was reading through your rules and I didn't notice if there was an age minimum or maximum
I was thinking of making a brother and sister, not knowing how young or old I can go.
the woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I've got promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Sorry for the late response. The only age limit I would ask for is no one under 10 or so? (8/9 is fine too). I think younger might be more of a hinderance for possible plots. At least as a major character. If you wanted someone to have like an infant child/sibling I'd just prefer that to be added to the parent/sibling's form, not really as a separate character. If any of that made sense xD.

As for how old I would say mid-thirties at the oldest? Not taking into account the immortal of course x3.

and yes of course, there's no character limit so no real need to reserve anything but absolutely ^^

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Snapfog
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snapfog »

i am trying to make these characters perfect, and its taking longer than I intended, I will hopefully have the forms done tomorrow, but with school and physio and crap, i am super busy! I will get them done though.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

No worries, I haven't even finished my characters :lol: . I'm probably going to do a complete overhaul on one of them x3.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Snapfog
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snapfog »

I have completed one...I hope... Anyway I will start working on my other.

Username: Heron Kastner (nickname Flux)
Spoiler
Species: Shapeshifter
About Species: One major trait of this being is that it transforms at will. They do not automatically change forms in full moons, when immersed in water, etc. They can stay in their human form indefinitely, and many don't even know they have this ability during early childhood (it usually first appears during the teenage years). Though their transformation is willful, they can "accidentally" cause transformation by losing control of their emotions, particular anger.

Some Shapeshifters of this kind can transform into multiple animal forms while others can only transform into a single form. All members of this race begin as single-form shifters. It is not known why some can change into multiple forms and some into only a single form throughout their lives, but it appears to be genetically pre-determined.

b]Appearance:[/b]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 52qv0w.png
Heron stand approx. 6 feet tall, but tends to took taller due to his long legs and muscular figure. Heron has a very pale skin tone and burns rather quite easy. Heron has long legs with stalky muscles constantly keeping him in shape. Heron has brown hair matching the fur color of the cougar in which he shape shifts into, when he shifts all features and evidence of the cougar disappear except the tracing of yellow eyes. Herons tail generally shifts away, but returns when he his facing emotions.

Heron wears grey high tops that rise just above the ankle, the high tops are than laced with blue vibrant laces that mark where the grey starts and ends. Heron also wears tan jean type materials with a blue red and black plaid button up shirt. Heron wears a white t-shirt under Neath in case he needs to take off his plaid and shift fast. Heron has a blue and black watch that is barley the size of a loony around.

Heron has a golden yellow tattoo along the side of both of his rib cages that remains when he shifts, along with a golden yellow tattoo that symbolizes the ancient symbol of Air. Herons other marking disappear when he shifts from cougar to human than returns when he becomes a cougar again.

Animal Appearance: Brown cougar with yellow golden markings around its eyes, fore paws, haunches, ribs, shoulders, and tail. Herons hair and fur color match. {{please look at picture in a appearance}} herons Cougars golden markings all have meaning, each earned in highest honour by a shape shifters pack from down east approx. 150 years ago. White fur patches on his stomach and the bottom of his paws. Two deep scars that run along the back of the inside of his left leg, from when he was attacked, by humans.

Personality: Heron is very calm and collected, and can keep it cool in every situation, but if you piss him off he will become an enemy. Heron Sometimes is quick to jump to conclusion though, and even though he might not show it, he’s probably killed you 20 times in his head. Heron is very protective of those he cares about, and will lay down his life for them. Heron is adventurous, and sometimes lets his curiosity get the best of him. heron is very impatient and just wants to get the job done. Heron is very protective of his little sister, and will especially stick up for her in times of need. Heron can sometimes go to far, and not even realize it.

Herons cougar like characteristics almost always show, and even though he agreed to keep it cool around human, it kills him inside not to attack. Heron gets angry easily and sometimes loses his cool around those he considers enemies.

History: to be announced in rp... Hehe
Powers: when heron shifts back to human even though his cougar features disappear, he can make certain parts of the cougar return, including cougar speed, cougar claws, and sharp teeth.
Weapons: double dual swords slung around his hip, with a cross bow and about 50arrows around his back.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other: younger sister Abigail
Username: Abigail Kastner (nickname Abby)
Spoiler
Species: Shapeshifter
About Species: One major trait of this being is that it transforms at will. They do not automatically change forms in full moons, when immersed in water, etc. They can stay in their human form indefinitely, and many don't even know they have this ability during early childhood (it usually first appears during the teenage years). Though their transformation is willful, they can "accidentally" cause transformation by losing control of their emotions, particular anger.

Some Shapeshifters of this kind can transform into multiple animal forms while others can only transform into a single form. All members of this race begin as single-form shifters. It is not known why some can change into multiple forms and some into only a single form throughout their lives, but it appears to be genetically pre-determined.

Appearance:Image
Abby stands approx. 5.3 feet tall, but tends to took shouter due to her short legs. Abby just like her brother has a very pale skin tone and burns rather quite easy. Abby has brown hair matching the fur color of the fox in which she shape shifts into, when she shifts all features and evidence of the fox disappear except the tracing of blue eyes. Abby's tail generally shifts away, but returns when she is facing emotions.

Abby's hairs is always either in a tight bun, pony tail, or braided and tucked away with a headband. Abby wears white and purple flats, with small white socks underneath that can't be seen. Abby wears a flowing summer shirt with an elastic around the ribs. Abby wears a white top over top with blue and purple flower like figures. Abby also wears two necklaces on given to her by her best friends, and one given to her by her mother before she died, also being the only remembrance of her mother that still remains. She also wears a simple out fit for spare and just strutting around the house with black camo lulu lemon pants, a big grey sweater, and grey red a white boots

Animal appearance: http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wp ... 90x742.jpg{{ please look at picture}} pure red swift fox with black paws up to the bone. Fox with blue eyes.

Personality: Strong willed, and brave. Small, and lean. Abby is small but is not scared to stick up to people twice her size. Abby is an amazing hunter due to her small body and fast speeds. Abby is terrified of thunderstorms! Abby loves to go exploring in the forest, and sometimes trots herself into trouble. Abby loves meeting new people, and doesn't car which specious the person is.

History: to be explained in rp...
Powers: when abby shifts back to human even though her fox features disappear, she can make certain parts of the fox return, including foxspeed, fox claws, sharp teeth, and the fox hunting skill.
Weapons: small dagger, slung around her waist, with a boomerang slung around her back.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other: Older brother is Heron

Code: Select all

[b]Username: Heron Kastner (nickname Flux) [/b]
[spoiler][b]Age:[/b]  appears 20 actually 170 years old
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Species:[/b] Shapeshifter
[b]About Species:[/b] One major trait of this being is that it transforms at will. They do not automatically change forms in full moons, when immersed in water, etc. They can stay in their human form indefinitely, and many don't even know they have this ability during early childhood (it usually first appears during the teenage years). Though their transformation is willful, they can "accidentally" cause transformation by losing control of their emotions, particular anger.

b]Appearance:[/b][url]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/159/0/a/oc__cougar_by_arrancar5489-d52qv0w.png[/url]
 Heron stand approx. 6 feet tall, but tends to took taller due to his long legs and muscular figure. Heron has a very pale skin tone and burns rather quite easy. Heron has long legs with stalky muscles constantly keeping him in shape. Heron has brown hair matching the fur color of the cougar in which he shape shifts into, when he shifts all features and evidence of the cougar disappear except the tracing of yellow eyes. Herons tail generally shifts away, but returns when he his facing emotions. 

Heron wears grey high tops that rise just above the ankle, the high tops are than laced with blue vibrant laces that mark where the grey starts and ends. Heron also wears tan jean type materials with a blue red and black plaid button up shirt. Heron wears a white t-shirt under Neath in case he needs to take off his plaid and shift fast. Heron has a blue and black watch that is barley the size of a loony around.

Heron has a golden yellow tattoo along the side of both of his rib cages that remains when he shifts, along with a golden yellow tattoo that symbolizes the ancient symbol of Air. Herons other marking disappear when he shifts from cougar to human than returns when he becomes a cougar again. 

[b]Animal Appearance:[/b] Brown cougar with yellow golden markings around its eyes, fore paws, haunches, ribs, shoulders, and tail. Herons hair and fur color match. {{please look at picture in a appearance}} herons Cougars golden markings all have meaning, each earned in highest honour by a shape shifters pack from down east approx. 150 years ago. White fur patches on his stomach and the bottom of his paws. Two deep scars that run along the back of the inside of his left leg, from when he was attacked, by humans. 

[b]Personality:[/b] Heron is very calm and collected, and can keep it cool in every situation, but if you piss him off he will become an enemy. Heron Sometimes is quick to jump to conclusion though, and even though he might not show it, he’s probably killed you 20 times in his head. Heron is very protective of those he cares about, and will lay down his life for them. Heron is adventurous, and sometimes lets his curiosity get the best of him. heron is very impatient and just wants to get the job done. Heron is very protective of his little sister, and will especially stick up for her in times of need. Heron can sometimes go to far, and not even realize it. 

Herons cougar like characteristics almost always show, and even though he agreed to keep it cool around human, it kills him inside not to attack. Heron gets angry easily and sometimes loses his cool around those he considers enemies. 

[b]History:[/b] to be announced in rp... Hehe
[b]Powers:[/b] when heron shifts back to human even though his cougar features disappear, he can make certain parts of the cougar return, including cougar speed, cougar claws, and sharp teeth. 
[b]Weapons:[/b] double dual swords slung around his hip, with a cross bow and about 50arrows around his back. 
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Straight 
[b]Other:[/b] younger sister Abigail [/spoiler]

Code: Select all

[b]Username: Abigail Kastner (nickname Abby) [/b]
[spoiler][b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Species:[/b] Shapeshifter
[b]About Species:[/b] One major trait of this being is that it transforms at will. They do not automatically change forms in full moons, when immersed in water, etc. They can stay in their human form indefinitely, and many don't even know they have this ability during early childhood (it usually first appears during the teenage years). Though their transformation is willful, they can "accidentally" cause transformation by losing control of their emotions, particular anger.

[b]Appearance:[/b][img]http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/2438019/600full-debora-silva.jpg[/img]
 Abby stands approx. 5.3 feet tall, but tends to took shouter due to her short legs. Abby just like her brother has a very pale skin tone and burns rather quite easy. Abby has brown hair matching the fur color of the fox in which she shape shifts into, when she shifts all features and evidence of the fox disappear except the tracing of blue eyes. Abby's tail generally shifts away, but returns when she is facing emotions. 

Abby's hairs is always either in a tight bun, pony tail, or braided and tucked away with a headband. Abby wears white and purple flats, with small white socks underneath that can't be seen. Abby wears a flowing summer shirt with an elastic around the ribs. Abby wears a white top over top with blue and purple flower like figures. Abby also wears two necklaces on given to her by her best friends, and one given to her by her mother before she died, also being the only remembrance of her mother that still remains. She also wears a simple out fit for spare and just strutting around the house with black camo lulu lemon pants, a big grey sweater, and grey red a white boots

[b]Animal appearance:[/b] [url]http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/006/cache/red-fox_679_990x742.jpg[/url]{{ please look at picture}} pure red swift fox with black paws up to the bone. Fox with blue eyes. 

[b]Personality:[/b] Strong willed, and brave. Small, and lean. Abby is small but is not scared to stick up to people twice her size. Abby is an amazing hunter due to her small body and fast speeds. Abby is terrified of thunderstorms! Abby loves to go exploring in the forest, and sometimes trots herself into trouble. Abby loves meeting new people, and doesn't car which specious the person is. 

[b]History:[/b] to be explained in rp... 
[b]Powers:[/b] when abby shifts back to human even though her fox features disappear, she can make certain parts of the fox return, including foxspeed, fox claws, sharp teeth, and the fox hunting skill. 
[b]Weapons:[/b] small dagger, slung around her waist, with a boomerang slung around her back. 
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Straight
[b]Other:[/b] Older brother is Heron[/spoiler]
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Ah, both are excellent :D I'll add them now~! I still want a few more people before we start, I like having diverse characters so... *shrugs* x3

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Fairy
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fairy »

Can I join? You can probably already guess the species I want to play.

Return to “Backstage”