A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
XanetheDragonKnight
CreaturesTrade

Unstable Foundations (Fullmetal Alchemist) Open/Remake OOC

Post by XanetheDragonKnight »

This is where character sheets, ideas, and whatever else we can think of. Welcome all to this expanded world of The Fullmetal Alchemist.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please click my eggs and hatchlings, I'll click yours in return.
XanetheDragonKnight
CreaturesTrade

Re: Unstable Foundations (Fullmetal Alchemist) Open/Remake O

Name: Alric Elric (But only a few people know who he truly is: Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye are a couple of them)
Spoiler
Appearance: Normaly:Image
He looks like his father except for the fact that he isn't quite as short, but he's still short.
The disguise he wears: Image
His hair is dyed black and is eyes are colored deep blue.
Side: resistance
Personality: He's a normal 14 year old boy except he acts older than he actually is most of the time. He is, however like his father if you call him short...he doesn't like it.
Primary Alchemies: Fire and Earth(mostly metals)
Secondary Alchemy: Water
Weapons if any: none
Missing limbs/automail: All limbs, except his left hand.
History: After Edward Elric returned to his homeworld he married Winry Rockbell and they had Alric. Alric was a childhood Alchemic prodigy just as his father had been. When he was five years old his father began teaching him how to perform alchemy. After only three years he was able to perform high level alchemic skills. At the age of nine he was attacked and was unable to draw a transmutation circle. After a few minutes a boy his age came up and without a transmutation circle, drove the attackers off. Before he could even stand up to thank him, the kid had run off. Later that year both of his parents were murdered. His father had been assassinated while sitting in his study and his mother walked in on the attack and got killed herself. When he was eleven years old his best friend unexpectedly died and Alric was completely distraught since this was the only person he could call family after both of his parents were killed. Even after all of his father's teachings and warnings, he gathered all of what was needed and performed a human transmutation. From this he created a homunculus that would be taken over by the original Envy. After this he ran off and began doing what he could to help people and tries to find the kid who had helped him out when he was nine. He is now headed for the Academy.
Other: He no longer has use for transmutation circles.
Name: Fuhrer Kirill
Spoiler
Appearance: Image
Side: Govenment
Personality: Hostile, trusts no one, and won't stay down.
Primary Alchemies: None
Secondary Alchemy: None
Weapons if any: An ornaite hand and half longsword and a pistol.
Missing limbs/automail: None
History: Kirill was born and raised mostly in Dracma until his family decided to come to Amestris. When they came over, they were spies sent to cause chaos. Soon they decided to simply overthrow the current Government. After a few years he took over as Fuhrer.
Other: He treats his followers with respect as long as they return the respect.
Those are my characters. Now then due to SethDaimon's stubbornness, I will be posting his characters here for him.

Username:SethDaimon
Name: Kaidon Pryde
Spoiler
Side: resistance
Personality: Smart, clever sneaky, and lazy. He is always focused on either studying or breaking rules. He is a loner by nature.
Primary Alchemies: Plasma
Secondary Alchemy: Earth
Weapons if any: Metal staff.
Missing limbs/automail: Automail right arm.
History: Kaidon's mother died giving birth to him. His father sacrificed his whole body and soul to bring her back. His mother was brought back as the new homunculus Pride (Look: Most of her body and soul were saved and enough of her soul was saved to make it so whenever she was with Kaidon she was human.) ( Look: Image ) She raised him well and introduced him to alchemy. He was a prodigy and by the age of 5 he could use alchemy as well as most skilled adults. At the age of 7 he was out causing trouble with his two friends. When they left the scene of their latest crime one of his friends got hit by a car. Kaiden tried to use his power to bring him back but he failed losing his arm and killing his other friend. Mortified and ashamed Kaidon ran from home never to return. He traveled all over studying alchemy and using it to get by. When he was 9 he came to a small town and walked in on some men beating on a kid the same age as him. He save the kid and helped him home but before there was time to be thanked Kaiden left. He is now at the resistance academy to learn more about alchemy. Little does he know that the kid he saved is the son of the full metal alchemist who is also attending the academy.
Other: He does not have to use Transmutation. He is the younger brother of Nodiak Pryde.
Name: Nodiak Pryde (Goes by Node)
Spoiler
Side: government
Personality: Cold, dark, and fearsome. He is a lone wolf and does not have many, if any, friends.
Primary Alchemies: Gas
Secondary Alchemy: Earth
Weapons if any: Anything quick and deadly. His main weapons are his twin katana.
Missing limbs/automail: none
History: Nodiak started learning alchemy at the same age as Kaidon did. He learned just as fast if not faster than Kaidon. When he was 8 his mom died giving birth to Kaidon. A day after his mother’s death (his dad is not yet dead) the government took him away to become a state alchemist. Angry and bitter he trained harder than anyone. They trained him to be a cold blooded killer. He was in a special part of the school that was training black op forces to work directly for the fuehrer. When he graduated for his final test he mercilessly killed his whole class and his teacher. He is now the fuehrer’s top agent and deadliest assassin.
Other: He has transmutation circles tattooed all over his body. He is the older brother of Kaidon.
Last edited by XanetheDragonKnight on September 4th, 2014, 6:03:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Windwaker200
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windwaker200 »

Username:Windwaker200
Name: Evelyn Addar
Spoiler
Instead of having green eyes like the picture she has gold colored eyes
Side: Resistance
Personality: She is rather optimistic and happy person on the outside. To people that don't know her she seems like a normal teenage girl. She is fun loving and has a good sense of humor. But she hides her true and real emotions. On the inside she blames herself for her sister's death and spends most of her time trying to figure out what she did wrong.
Primary Alchemies: Water
Secondary Alchemy: Healing
Weapons if any: A few throwing knives she keeps hidden in her boot.
Missing limbs/automail: Her right arm
History: She always loved alchemy. She watched bother of her parents use it and she wanted to learn too. As soon as she could read she was sneaking into their study and ready as much as she could. I wasn't long before she could use it herself. Even with her parents disapproval she had it mastered to the point where she near equal to her parents. When she was ten as small plague whent through her village and both of her parents died all she had left was her older sister who took care of her. Only a few months after that her sister drowned trying to say a small drowning child. Evelyn was tired of losing people so she found some one to teach her alchemy. She wanted to bring her sister back to life. In a failed attempt at human transmutation She lost her right arm as well as all of the memories she had of her sister. She got automail not wanting to be useless and found out about the academy and decided to go there.
Other: as you have probably figured out she doesn't need a transmutation circle
Last edited by Windwaker200 on August 25th, 2014, 3:26:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
XanetheDragonKnight
CreaturesTrade

I like the character a lot, welcome to the resistance and that makes three that don't need a circle. I do wish to point out a few grammatical errors, but I don't hold those against most people, so don't worry about it.

Windwaker200
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windwaker200 »

Yeah I am sorry about the errors. Grammar isn't exactly one of my strong points, but I don't mind having my mistakes pointed out to me.
Image Image
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

Could I reserve a character who doesn't need a transmutation circle? I'm gonna try to finish FMA soon.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
XanetheDragonKnight
CreaturesTrade

Yes, you can.

JamesDarkholme
CreaturesTrade

Post by JamesDarkholme »

Here you go Xane.
Spoiler
Username: JamesDarkholme
Name: Larius
Appearance:Image
Change the coat he's wearing to the coat worn by the State Military. Also his eyes are red and there are shadows underneath his eyes.
Side: Neutral
Personality: Very stern most of the time.
Primary Alchemies: Fire
Secondary Alchemy: Medical
Weapons if any: Image ImageThe stone on the staff is a red stone though Larius only uses it for medical alchemy.
Missing limbs/automail: Both arms and legs as well as his chest.
History: 400 years ago Larius tried to bring back a child in an attempt to make up for wrongfully killing the child's father. The attempt failed, and the child's mother was killed in the process, and the payment the Gate of Truth took from him that which he valued most, his death. He is now cursed to wander the earth until he has paid for his transgressions. (As he his over 400 years old this is only a partial history)
Other: He his married to Major General Olivier Mira Armstrong with whom he has a daughter.
Spoiler
Username: JamesDarkholme
Name: Maria Armstrong
Appearance:Image Obviously she looks just like her mother, the only differences is that she looks much younger and has red eyes.
Side: Government
Personality: Exactly the same as her mother's.
Primary Alchemies: Air
Secondary Alchemy: Fire
Weapons if any: Sword similar in apperance to her mother's, an ornate looking switchblade, she also has ignition cloth gloves.
Missing limbs/automail: N/A
History: Grew up around an incredably skilled alchemist and sword fighter she quickly picked up the skills required to excel in both and is considered a prodigy in both fields.
Other: She is the daughter of Larius and Olivier Armstrong. She is extremely analytical and stays calm regardless of outside stimuli, unless it gets her angry as she inherited her mother's temper. Also she, like all but her mother Olivier, is unaware of how old her father Larius is and his past before the events of the first anime.
Last edited by JamesDarkholme on August 26th, 2014, 3:18:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
XanetheDragonKnight
CreaturesTrade

Ok Darkhlome, the only problem that I have is that none of your urls are working.

CursedNyte
CreaturesTrade

Post by CursedNyte »

Im going to assume transmutation without a circle isn't including what most of the state alchemists have that let them do it faster correct? I.e. Roy's gloves or Kimblee's tattoos.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Backstage”