The Protected OOC Thread

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Hopefire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin
Location: wandering the paths of imagination, myth, mystery and memory

Re: The Protected OOC Thread

Post by Hopefire »

Username:Hopefire
Spoiler
Character Name: Athea Song Fallen
Appearances:About five feet six inches tall. Light colored skin. Bright emerald green eyes. Long black hair with silvery tips that ends about mid back. She is on the skinny side and rather light. She wears jeans, boots, dark green tank top, dog tags, and a jeans jacket that ends about mid rib cage and is always open. The tank tops back dips to about two inches above the ending of her jacket though it covers six inches past her hips.
Character Type: Unnatural, though you usually would never notice.
Power(s): Athea is able to shift out pitch black wings with silver tiped feathers creating a striking image, and manipulate shadows.
Personality (optional) : The first impression you get from Athea is that she is that girl dateing the bad boys at school. Loud, fierce, and loves a good fight. She can be kinda rude at first. But once you get to know her and gain het trust you meet her soft motherly side.
History (optional) : Ask. She will either share or laugh at you.
Other: :t-ninja: Athea has a scar above her left eye and two little devices one in her ear rings and one above her spine to disrupt unnatural seeking equipment. Has twin Amou
Username:Hopefire
Spoiler
Character Name:Amou Song Fallen
Appearances: Six feet seven inches tall. Eyes like his twins. Slightly shagy brown hair that no matter how much you brush is always messy. Light colored skin. Loose green tank, jeans jacket, blue jeans, boots. Tank top is styled like sisters, jacket is normal.
Character Type: Unnatural
Power(s):Able to shift out silver wings with black tiped feathers. Minor light control
Personality (optional) : Amou is that guy that until you get to know you are terified to even aproach. However once you get to know him you find out he is really a big sweet heart who will only hurt you if you hurt his twin.
History (optional) : Ask him. He will either share or laugh at you.
Other: Has scar through left eye, is twin to Athea. :t-ninja: :t-sick:
Current Seek/Wish-list:
Spoiler
Nightshade Hearthhound or any other Hearthhound
Synara Nekomata
Alasre Nekomata
Kursim Jackalope
Aetus Jackalope(Female)
Flos Jackalope
Medeor Jackalope
PaperStars
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaperStars »

Oh dear. I tried finding the rp, but I think its gone now, too inactive
but I did graduate, which should free up some time for me
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snowflake
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snowflake »

Hi! I couldn't find it too :( Congrats on graduating by the way!

I was thinking of making a remake but I'm still contemplating over the thought as inactivity is usually the prime factor of my RPs dying.
*Snowflake*

Return to “Backstage”