Fal, SheD, and Wox's OOC Plot thread

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fal, SheD, and Wox's OOC Plot thread

Post by Karzarill »

So I'm wondering where exactly does our magis live? I've actually marked the location of the old fortress Karz lives in on the world map, because I could and i like knowing things like that.
Spoiler
Karz's secrets ain't sunshine and flowers either, the guy doesn't even wanna tell anyone his surname.
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

Hmm, Cyr probably lives an hour away from the Keep, I'd say. And hour by walking, that is. He had a companion or two help him build long underground tunnels and rooms so that he can work in peace. On top of the entrance is an old fortress, and one of the tunnels lead all the way to the Dark Brotherhood. It's actually rather cozy, with stone walls and magical fires and not so many skulls and horrible curses lying around. :lol:

And Cyr is gonna sound boring, because he doesn't have secrets. Just half-truths and things he avoids mentioning to people. And things he doesn't talk about often.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Woop, I won't be able to post anymore today as I'm leaving soon and won't be back until sometime tomorrow so I won't be posting the form today but I'm almost finish filling it out.

Edit: Even if this appears dead here's my form anyway.
Spoiler
Name: Karzar'ill
Nickname(s): Kaz, Karz

Appearance: 6,5" with short dark brown almost black hair and tanned skin with well developed muscles and a scaly tail that tend to reflect his current mood. Various scars cover his body but only a few are visible as most are covered up by his clothes, the most visible ones are the ones on his face, a horizontal one under his left eye and a fairly large scar that starts ar his left ear opening and runs down the left cheek and down to the jaw. He wears practical clothes that are able to withstand harsh weather varying depending in where his currently traveling to.

Personality: I'll let you figure that out doing the RP. :p

Magic: Fire, lightning, dark magic

Companions: Casira - Emerald Wyvern, Kepesk - Black Ice Dragon, Flamia - Phoenix, Mantira - Manticore are the most common ones to see with him but other creature in particular other dragons are not uncommon either.

Other: May be adding something here later.

Return to “Backstage”