Fal, SheD, and Wox's OOC Plot thread

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fal, SheD, and Wox's OOC Plot thread

Post by Cyrelijean »

Heh, this is going to be one hell of a roleplay.

But, like, the idea of the baddies recruiting/brainwashing young magi is super nice. It would add another spectrum to the good vs evil thing if our characters has to face young magi. I'd imagine Cyr wouldn't take it well.

Okay, but are these evil folks gonna camp inside the old map, or are they going to set up base somewhere in the newly discovered areas? The new map adds a lot of possibilities as to where our baddies are. Also, it would make it harder for our characters to find/fight them. Oh, and exploration and new critters. :yarly:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Oh yeah, it'll be awesome.

Anything else we can add without going overboard?
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

Uuh, abandoned ruins? Long forgotten temples and fortresses? Abandoned cities nestled in the mountains, inhabited by new, semi-intelligent critters? :orly:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Abandon ruins sounds like a nice place to have a hidden base if you one of the le bad guys. Abandon cities and fortresses sounds nice too. My magi actually live in an old abandon fortress, perfect place to keep dragons and other not so harmless creatures since he still does deal with "dark" creatures.
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

Yeah, it would add a nice element of exploration. :yarly:

Cyr, I think he would get along with your dude, Karz. They're both into dark critters, so they'll have something to talk about. On the other hand, Fal's character is going to get quite the shock. :lol:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

He's not only into them, he sells them.The guy got a long scaly tail after all after something screwed up doing a dark magic ritual. It ain't harmless things he's been dealing with, he settled in an abandon fortress because he got tired of people staring, asking and judging him because is obvious he did something he wasn't suppose to.

I won't be worried about Fal's character too much, she likes to pull your leg. Oh yeah Fal, I still remember when you filled the great hall with glitter in the Atrium. :lol:
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Faleep »

Yep.
I'm a prankster. :lol:
'Tis why I live down in the desert. The part I live in has a lot of underground tunnels, perfect for my Ammits and my dragons and other large non-desert critters. I'm not too into "dark magic" seeing how I'm a water/ice magi, but I don't really judge. :lol:

Oh, SheD, my Ammits will love your tail. XD
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

My poor character, I knew your ammits would go for the tail.
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

Oh dear lord, I changed my.mind. Everybody but our group of Magi is going to run away screaming at the sight of them. Or the mere mention. XD
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Faleep »

Karzarill wrote:My poor character, I knew your ammits would go for the tail.
Only the youngest bite. :haha:
The older ones will just lay across your tail.
And you.
And cling to your robes.
And sit on your head.
:haha:

I get swarmed by over 1k of them. They are great guard dogs.
Unless poachers come by. >.> damned people wanna kill my Ammits to use their scales for banned potions and black magic enhancers.
Of course those that venture down to poach my Ammits are met by their protectors. My pair of Celestial dragons, my spine tail, Kuras tiger, pair of Rajiu's.... And of course me and Keeper. :roll:
Most poachers drop their weapons and run. Only a few are stupid enough to keep going....
/gently pushes the Human skulls back into a corner
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,

Return to “Backstage”