Tea or Coffee?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Tea or Coffee?

Tea
49%
Coffee
17%
Both
23%
Other?
11%

Total votes: 198

gummiphrog
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Tea or Coffee?

Post by gummiphrog »

Coffee is kinda alright sometimes (the smell is amazing tho). I've only really had one tea that i've liked (tho tbf I haven't tried many). With the topic about energizing drinks with caffine or such in it, I've been really into nitro monster recently...
It's really difficult to find (for me atleast) but it's the only monster i've liked so far, it kinda tastes like those candies u can find in corner stores that are like little tablets from a tiny soda can (specifically tastes like either the sprite one or the orange one.)
Tho, considering favorite drinks, strawberry banana smoothies and butterfly lemonade goes hard :splat: :splat:
especially if the smoothie has tapioca in it and if the lemonade has basil seeds, lychee gel and tapioca in it... tho adding all that stuff to it can make it pretty expensive so I can't get it often
They/them | Glubleko Collector | Filling The Pokedex
not too active, need a break. will be on for events though.
!! Please do not gold mine adults as it causes the site to lag !!
You are welcome to mine eggs and hatchlings in my "main" and "growing hatchling" tabs
/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
~egg and hatchling clicks are much appreciated~

ImageImageImageImageImage
Shadowsearcher
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Shadowsearcher »

Coffee! I love coffee, especially with a little sugar and cream. Surprisingly, coffee with cocoa is also really good!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pixelcutes
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by pixelcutes »

See so I'm a big fan of both but for entirely different purposes. Tea does at this point, absolutely nothing to wake me up or keep me awake, but I do enjoy it out of a pure comfort factor like, on a rainy day, whilst reading, doing anything kind of chill. Usually with food.

Now as for coffee - I live in a part of Australia where coffee is so ingrained in the culture it is just common practice to have at least two shots of coffee in a day. I have at least one before classes and work, one between classes and work, and one with like... pastries?

Tea is my relaxation drink, coffee is my complementary-to-sweets and wake-me-up drink.
thank you for all the gifts everyone <3 i love you all
ImageImageImageImage
kingbob
CreaturesTrade

Post by kingbob »

I need caffeine, first of all, and I find coffee more effective. Iced coffee wakes me up more than regular coffee, but I could enjoy either! Some tea is ok too, but I probably have, like, a cup of tea per year, so I consider myself a coffee drinker. During the winter I can enjoy a cup of hot chocolate too! Still, coffee is my favourite of the three I mentioned.
Hollowshield
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hollowshield »

I switch back and forth between the two things, I have collections of coffee grounds and tea bags both. But i do tend to drink tea more often than i do coffee since i can make a whole gallon and it last days instead of only one serving of coffee and it last a few hours.

But depending on what you want either or is better, just depends on what you are in the mood for at that time.
user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones qwq
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

I go back and forth from coffee and tea. Most of the time, I drink coffee. I only have tea when the mood strikes or when not feeling up to par. I like most coffee flavors, but don't offer me apricot flavored tea if you don't want to have to clean up a puke mess. Lol
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
DrDisore
CreaturesTrade

Post by DrDisore »

Coffee all the way, tea when sick though. : D
------------------ImageImageImageImage------------------
PetStopOfHorrors
CreaturesTrade

Post by PetStopOfHorrors »

Tea. Definitely tea.

I can't stand the bean water. Leaf water is much better, and I'll take it hot or cold.

In the poll, there was a 'Other option' so I'd like to formally write in Hot chocolate too.
TheWolfieNebula
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

I am a stereotypical Brit and like ma tea XD

Coffee has always been too bitter for me, and after weaning myself off sugar in my tea, I don’t want to go back to that in order to drink coffee! I do use coffee in baking though - a little coffee in chocolate cakes (not enough to make it taste of coffee) can help make the chocolate taste richer ;)
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST Current Breeding Projects: Ammits and Capricorns!

ImageImage

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!

Others:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image

Return to “Popsicle stand”