Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Swho
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Wishful Thinking OOC

Post by Swho »

Hi guys. After thinking alot about the thread I have decided to close this roleplay down. I know that people were really excited about this roleplay and I am very sorry to have let you guys down. Alot of my time is taken up with other projects and this roleplay's plot is just not as alive in my head as it was when I created it for me to do it justice. This is a plot I poured alot of time and thought into creating, I wouldn't feel happy with posting things that don't have my heart in them. I understand if you are upset, but I thought it better to say something then just dissapear without voicing my feelings about it.

I also give my full permission should anyone wish to recreate this roleplay and breathe life into the story in a way I am no longer able to do. I am happy to provide any notes I had on the roleplay too and you are free to adapt it as you see fit.

I am very thankful that I made this roleplay and I'm sorry I wasn't able to provide as a GM as I would of liked to. I hope people won't harbour negative feelings towards me but even if you do, I hope you have fun on your future roleplay adventures.

Sorry again :t-pout:
UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

What???? No! Come on S I'm sure inspiration will come we just need to move the story along, we're still in the intro stage but if people could pair up with an avatar I'm sure we could get the creative juices flowing! I've got a shit ton of ideas and ice we all get the opportunity to start making wishes the sky's the limit!
ImageImage
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

*Pokes Unique* I agree with the inspirational one, we have just begun this RP and it can still capture your imagination if you give it time. There are a ton of plot ideas to explore and it can't be left like this!

But I do know where your coming from and it's a pain in the rear to juggle an idea you have no muse for, especially when other projects restrict your time. Yet it'll be a shame to let something like this die out before it's even developed. And I can tell you from experience if you do push yourself just a little it can spark that much needed inspiration again.
▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂

ImageImage
CS//DA
Fursona & Friends//Characters//Precious OCs
My JBDs
Give me a poke if you're ever looking for a RP.
Or if you'd like to talk nerdy about anything fandom

"I am simply one hell of a cat"
^u^ XD

▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂
Wishtobeawolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wishtobeawolf »

I agree with them swho, This is a amazing rp and i have had a lot of fun in it and i truly do not want it to be closed i think that this could turn into an even more awesome rp once it gets farther into the storyline and i really do not want it to end.
Image CLICK MAH EGGS
TangleLore
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by TangleLore »

-wiggles-

-dusts off the thread-

*cough*

I concur :yarly: we should pick it up again.
Wishtobeawolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wishtobeawolf »

:lick: *Looks away* You forgot a bit of the dust, it was in the corner but seriously i do want this RP to continue, It was awesome! i have gone back and read through it more than once
Image CLICK MAH EGGS
UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

I'll make another summary post, but you guys have to do your bit too! reply to things!
ImageImage

Return to “Backstage”