Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Guardian_of_time
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: A tale of two clans (OOC Board)

Post by Guardian_of_time »

Stormheart can take Kestralpaw as an apprentice.

As for female leaders having kits I'm alright with it. Of course that would mean the deputy would take temporary charge of the clan.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
Guardian_of_time
CreaturesTrade

This isn't what I want to do, but Bennguin has contacted me via PM and must withdraw from the RP for an indefinite amount of time. So her characters Rowanpelt, Beetlestorm and Finchpaw will be put on hiatus for now. They go into a limbo so to speak, until we sort everything out they don't "exist" and should not be mentioned. I know this is going to put a wrench in some of the things for the clans. I will sort everything out later today.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
Leorobin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Leorobin »

So...? What now?
Guardian_of_time
CreaturesTrade

I have just been informed that due to major writers block Skyshard will be withdrawing from the Rp and doesn't want the Rp to suffer because of her. Her characters are going to be deleted. I will post for my characters tomorrow after work.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

I could make another cat to mentor Jaypaw or we could stack apprentices with mentors. I believe that happened at one point in the books. Jaypaw could apprentice with Acornpaw because they are similar in age.

Also for Thympaw, if there is no other warrior FalconPelt could mentor him.
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
Guardian_of_time
CreaturesTrade

That could work. And yeah at one point they did stack apprentices due to a shortage of warriors. So the choice is yours.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Leorobin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Leorobin »

I have no issues with that if it starts the rp again.
Guardian_of_time
CreaturesTrade

Sooooo sorry I kinda died. I'm a community college student who's getting ready to transfer to a four year university and these past weeks have been getting ready for finals which are two weeks out and writing term papers. I won't be active until probably after the first week of June. I'll try to post before then, but it'll probably be around the second week of June.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

It's fine ^_^ and I'm going to a cousin's wedding this weekend in Arkansas anyway so I won't be very available to post since I'll be spending time with family.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

I'm sorry. I'm not dead just busy to the point I wish I was dead. I'll be able to post in two weeks. I'm very sorry for keeping everyone waiting.
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.

Return to “Backstage”