A tale of two clans (OOC Board)

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: A tale of two clans (OOC Board)

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Yes, I know and it will be done at work for both characters.

edit: added pic links for both as well as did a code thing for the forms so that it'll be easier for you to copy them with the pic links
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
EmLenore
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

I have a few questions.
Firstly, could my cat in light-clan, FalconPelt, mentor Dawnkit?
Secondly, when do you plan to start the RP GOT? (Is that alright if I use that for your name or do you prefer to go by something else?)
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

seconds Em's second question; I'm excited to get this rp started...sounds like it would be a fun rp to, well, rp in :t-:).
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

Guardian_of_time
CreaturesTrade

Post by Guardian_of_time »

I go by Guardian. As for when we're starting I'm looking for a few more cats in each clan and at least deputies for each of them. Then as we begin hopefully more people join in and fill in the blanks. I'm also debating adding a few more characters to help bulk up the clans.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Okay; sounds good to me :t-:)

edit: I'll make another char that's deputy of LightClan -

Username: Shadowfax278
Name: Silverstreak
Clan: LightClan
Looks: Silverstreak
Personality: Kind and nice to all her fellow clanmates and is very protective of them, especially the kits and apprentices. She can be a bit stubborn on decisions that she thinks are right even if the leader doesn't and won't back down until he agrees or until one of them (her and Patchedstar) is too tired to argue the issue further. She is rarely shy unless a really handsome tom shows himself to her and then she becomes really shy, even more than usual that it's unusual for her but it doesn't happen very often. She likes to patrol as often as she can, protect the young of the clan, sleep in when she can, and help hunt so that the kits can be fed and be healthy. She dislikes being woken up when she doesn't need to be woken up and would rather sleep in, arguing over small matters that could easily be taken care of without any dispute, mean clanmates that pick on other clanmates, and being ignored.
Mate/Crush: Rowanpelt
Apprentice/Mentor: open
Other: n/a

Code: Select all

Username: Shadowfax278
Name: Silverstreak
Clan: LightClan
Looks: [url=http://mrs-yisearch.mrs.yimg.com/api/res/1.2/yV29bPXOzmi4pHrsFAxUCg--/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD00MDA7dz02MDM-/http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/Color-Splasher/Warriors/Song.jpg.cf.jpg]Silverstreak[/url]
Personality: Kind and nice to all her fellow clanmates and is very protective of them, especially the kits and apprentices. She can be a bit stubborn on decisions that she thinks are right even if the leader doesn't and won't back down until he agrees or until one of them (her and Patchedstar) is too tired to argue the issue further. She is rarely shy unless a really handsome tom shows himself to her and then she becomes really shy, even more than usual that it's unusual for her but it doesn't happen very often. She likes to patrol as often as she can, protect the young of the clan, sleep in when she can, and help hunt so that the kits can be fed and be healthy. She dislikes being woken up when she doesn't need to be woken up and would rather sleep in, arguing over small matters that could easily be taken care of without any dispute, mean clanmates that pick on other clanmates, and being ignored.
Mate/Crush: Rowanpelt
Apprentice/Mentor: open
Other: n/a
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on April 18th, 2014, 11:29:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

Bennguin
CreaturesTrade

Post by Bennguin »

making another OC to help out!

Username: Bennguin
Name: Rowanpelt
Clan: Lightclan
Looks: Rowanpelt orange tabby with white muzzle and stomach. He has brown eyes.
Personality: A rather clumsy tom, Rowanpelt had a rough time becoming a warrior. Constantly training when he was younger makes him an early riser. He's polite to everyone in the Clan, happy to just bask in everyone's presence. Rowanpelt often finds himself chasing after different she-cats. Mostly it's harmless, a way to hide his feelings from the strong-willed Silverstreak. He never means any harm, but sometimes his words come out before he can stop them. He jokes around, never one to miss an opportunity, but recognizes when it's time to be serious.
Mate/Crush: Silverstreak
Apprentice/Mentor: Open
Other: Rowanpelt is fascinated with blue things. From prey to the eyes of other cats, he just thinks they're just so pretty... He loves the sky and isn't afraid of water.
ImageImageImageImage
Leorobin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Leorobin »

Hi, shadowfox invited me over, I'll make a deputy for the dark clan and a medicine cat for the light clan, if it is ok. If the leader of the dark clan disagrees with the name I'll change it ^^

Username: Leorobin
Name: Thymeleaf
Clan: Lightclan
Looks: Thymeleaf is a black cat with a white spot on his chest where his chin meets it. He has yellow eyes.
Personality: Thymeleaf is playful and vivacious, although this is toned down unless he has real trust on those around him or when he's alone. He is usually distrustful, but amiable with everyone. He tries to be a source of calmness and peace in the clan, getting into any quarrel to try and stop it. He can often by found outside his den at night, looking at the stars. He stalked the previous medicine cat to try and get some knowledge and eventually got accepted as an apprentice. He's not too good as a warrior, but he's swift and stealthy enough to keep himself safe.Like the thyme, his easy-going demeanour is good to make other cats feel relaxed and at ease, despite being relatively young he is good with giving advice. He learned to hunt so he wouldn't have to return to the clan to get a meal when he is searching for rare herbs.

Mate/Crush: Open
Other: When bored he often rubs his chin against the spot in his chest. It is mostly an uncoscious quirk. He doesn't remember when or why he started doing it.

Username: Leorobin
Name: Hawktalon
Clan: Darkclan
Looks: Hawktalon Hawktalon is a brown cat with bright blue eyes
Personality: Hawktalon is extremely loyal to his clan leader, although he wouldn't doubt to push anyone else to the side if they obstruct his objectives. He believes that the best for him and he clan is to follow the ladder of command. He is a ruthless warrior and wouldn't hesitate to injury or maim an enemy, but he won't actively search for conflict. What he lacks in strenght and ability, he compensates with cunning and experience. He believes that energy used in fights is energy wasted and that anything that can be reached with violence could as well be attained with cunning. He enjoys showing that he can be smarter than others and trains often to improve himself as a warrior. He isn't too good at hunting, but he can make himself useful in a hunting party with his brains.
Mate/Crush: Open
Other: He dislikes grooming others and tries to avoid it when possible.
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Just to let you know, you're only allowed one high position such as; Leader, deputy, medicine cat. Etc. It says in the rules on the main roleplay thread.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
Leorobin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Leorobin »

I jumped the emdicine cat remark. Which would be most useful for the rp? A medicine cat or a deputy? I'll downgrade the other one.
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Well... Neither has a med. cat or a deputy, but deputy will get the RP started faster. So it is really up to you what you want to do.

Return to “Backstage”