Be Anthing You Want OOC Thread.

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Re: Be Anthing You Want OOC Thread.

Post by ilton »

Have a merry Christmas, everyone.

*asthmatic coughing fit*
*tiny orphan voice*
God bless us, everyone.
ImageImageImageImage
Site advertises dragon eggs. Two beetles, a slug and a gryphon. Wat.

Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

Merry Christmas guys!

Legolas = me bitches.
Pipin = Crazy
Merry = Bambi
Glimli = Ilton
Paradise = Sam
Spirit = Frodo
▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂

ImageImage
CS//DA
Fursona & Friends//Characters//Precious OCs
My JBDs
Give me a poke if you're ever looking for a RP.
Or if you'd like to talk nerdy about anything fandom

"I am simply one hell of a cat"
^u^ XD

UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

Hey guys look at my Garret babies.
http://41.media.tumblr.com/ebd16d4b0e56 ... 4_1280.png
this is all three siblings taking a group photo

http://40.media.tumblr.com/fefda6af9918 ... 3_1280.png
my boys looking cool
ImageImage
ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Post by ilton »

D'aww, Dom is taller than I had expected.
ImageImageImageImage
Site advertises dragon eggs. Two beetles, a slug and a gryphon. Wat.

paradiseForgotten
CreaturesTrade

Post by paradiseForgotten »

They're like a happy family it's so cute :3
ArtoriusIV
CreaturesTrade

Post by ArtoriusIV »

Username:ArtoriusIV (was 12. on CS)
Full Name:Mannán mac Lir
Other known names: Oisbriu
Spoiler
sexuality: Hetero
Age: (Human years and Biological if acceptable) As old as the sea, biologically 19
Species:Deity, reincarnation of the Celtic god of the sea and a guide to the dead
Detailed appearance:
hair: He has dull red hair, the glows a color akin to fire in direct sunlight. His hair is wavy and about shoulder length.
Height: ~6'3"
Physique: Wide shoulders. Well muscled, though mostly toned and not body builder.
Skin: He has bronzed, and weathered white skin.
Face: He has a sharp nose, slightly crooked as if it were broken once or twice. He has strong thick eyebrows that sit at just about the right spot above his
clothes: He wears his cloak of mist at all times, his sword hidden at his side. His pants a dull brown held in place with a simple rope. His shirt a light brown, but threadbare.
Voice Description: He normally talks in a calm, low tenor. Though when he gets angry, his voice goes deadpan, loses all emotion and becomes a high bass. If he is pressed anymore it becomes a shrill shriek, and full of rage.
Disposition/personality: He is a bit of a trickster, but has a peculiar sense of honor. If something he does causes harm to another he will do whatever he can to sop it. Generally he is very relaxed and calm though.
Sense of humor: He has agrim and morbid sense of humor. Probably has something to do with being a god related to the dead and the underworld.
DOB: (Date of Birth)May 17th
Dislikes: Talking about family, talking about the dead, fighting, Whiskey, being called intimidating
Family:
Father: Radley: Alive : He became quite the drunk with the passing of his wife, this forced Oisbriu to leave home at a young age.
Mother: Sabinah: Deceased. She died in childbirth giving birth to Brianna.Hers was the first soul Oisbriu directed in his current incarnation
Siblings: He has one sister, Brianna but he hasn't spoken with her since he left home.
Weapons/Abilities: Has a cloak of mist that turns him invisible. He has a magical sword called 'Fragarach' that can cut through anything. He can communicate with the dead as well as interact with them. He also has the ability to manipulate the sea, though only minorly. He is not immortal, the body he has is a shell, and should it die, he will be reincarnated with only his godly memories intact.
Quirks: Before he eats a meal he has Irish whiskey in his fathers honor, also does this before he drinks for himself.
Other: He tends to smell of the sea. The wiki on Mannán
RP sample
Spoiler
Oisbriu sat on the edge of the dock listening to the seagulls overhead, and the waves crashing into the shore beneath him. He looked up at the fading sunset and smiled. He really liked this spot in particular. He was wearing his cloak, though only partially so as not to hide himself from the fishermen preparing for their nights catch. One of them waved to him like every other night and Oisbriu waved back, giving him a friendly smile. His feet dangled off the dock, and he could see fish swimming there,looking up at him as they twisted in odd patterns to show him their respect. "So, you going to sit here all night?" he asked the dead fisherman's host sitting next to him. The man looked at him confused, "You can see me?" he asked the boy, shock evident in the way he held his eyebrows. Oisbriu chuckled, "Not only can I see you, I can help you find your way." he explained to the dead fisherman. "Here, let me help." he said as he got to his feet, standing well above the sitting fisherman, hand outstretched inviting the fisherman to stand as well. The dead man looked at him quizzically "I can't touch you, I tried to hug my wife and when I just passed through her... well that is when I realized I hadn't survived the shipwreck." the man said sadly. Oisbriu nodded, "trust me, I just want to help you. I can interact with you. Kind of my job too, or at least that is what I keep hearing from everyone I meet." The dead man sighed and in an attempt to prove him wrong placed his hand firmly in the younger boys. To his surprise he could feel the warmth of the living mans hand, and with the surprising reality of it, raised himself up. Oisbriu smiled at him, a charming thing that lit his face up, making him look a lot frinedlier then his intimidating frame usually gave him. "Let me lead you the way to the underworld, but along the way, why don't you tell me some stories of when you were on your ship." he said to the man, as they started to leave the pier.
Last edited by ArtoriusIV on March 22nd, 2015, 12:17:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

*the Knight squints at the description* A god? Thats never a good sign, talking to the dead was not listed among his abilitys, what other powers does he have?
ImageImage
ArtoriusIV
CreaturesTrade

Post by ArtoriusIV »

Sorry added to the description, minor control of water, ability to talk with and interact with the dead, as well as reincarnation with memory loss and the need to grow up again.
ImageImageImageImage
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

The High Keeper approaches the podium

With the application of a new member in place it's time for all of us to cast our votes within the four day time period, as always if a members vote is not accounted for within this time frame they will be abstaining.

It took me a little while to come to a decision, considering past RP experiences and the like. Your literacy skills have improved over the years and Mannán does intrigue me a lot, always have had a fondness for characters that can re-animate themselves, and I really like the drawbacks associate with it.
But for me I vote No.

Mannán wouldn't suit the RP essentially because he is a God, and God characters are subjected to powerplay. Also as a main character this problem would be triple and pretty much unavoidable when interacting with other characters, particularly of a magical kind. I might be talking from two years ago when I saw this kind of struggle happen with Vreck, but Mannán seems to be the same powerful archetype.

ImageImage
CS//DA
Fursona & Friends//Characters//Precious OCs
My JBDs
Give me a poke if you're ever looking for a RP.
Or if you'd like to talk nerdy about anything fandom

"I am simply one hell of a cat"
^u^ XD

ArtoriusIV
CreaturesTrade

Post by ArtoriusIV »

So um.... with the whole him being a god thing as an issue I might have just made a different character(not a god, a human creation this time. Silly humans trying to become immortal)... did you want to finish voting on this one or just leave him in the dust of bad ideas and I can just post Project Immortality?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”