You made a typo, Magistream

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: You made a typo, Magistream

Post by Syndicate »

From the Quest - Excavate: Concerning Raza

"You need to gather five adult Moss Snails, an adult Ornyx, an adult Manticore, an adult Naricasa Phoenix and and adult Razan Kalistavri before you are ready to go."

Edit:
From the last sentence of the Naricasa general description:

“no one is quick sure where they originated.”

luckyone
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by luckyone »

typo? in the 'general' section for black nivalis bears. there's three question marks where there should be a dash
It's easy enough to understand why ??? nivalis bears possess an impressive set of teeth, and claws to match.
the same sentence from white nivalis bears:
It's easy enough to understand why – nivalis bears possess an impressive set of teeth, and claws to match.
thanks for clicking!
-------------------
xx
-------------------
good morning, midnight
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

https://magistream.com/bestiary/1461 according to this, yule castors can't be bred

https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=200404&start=370 According to Rosehill, they can
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

audrei9 wrote: December 29th, 2023, 3:28:38 pm https://magistream.com/bestiary/1461 according to this, yule castors can't be bred

https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=200404&start=370 According to Rosehill, they can
Newly released creatures gain the ability to breed about 1-3 months after their initial release.

The creature release post mentions whether or not a creature will eventually be breedable, but unless the released creature is used to produce a hybrid that's released at the same time, they won't be breedable instantly. ^.^
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

In the description of the life prism fox:

They are incredibly useful to pick out young magi who may not where their strengths lie.

The word "know" is missing
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Borean Narasad (bestiary/750) adult: "Once they reach adulthood, they do not like to travel, preferring to say near whatever area..."
say --> stay
Darthiel
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Darthiel »

On the achievements page, the description of "I am the (k)NIGHT!":

Own 20 adult Kericalla Bats and 20 adult 20 adult Livian Bats, born after December 31st 2020
Thank you all for the gifts and clicks <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Rosehill wrote: December 29th, 2023, 4:19:27 pm
Newly released creatures gain the ability to breed about 1-3 months after their initial release.

The creature release post mentions whether or not a creature will eventually be breedable, but unless the released creature is used to produce a hybrid that's released at the same time, they won't be breedable instantly. ^.^
I asked this elsewhere but I think it was overlooked. What about the Ikonoki? You stated they would breed but they still cannot despite critters released after those being able to. Was that a typo?
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

Revan wrote: February 7th, 2024, 1:46:10 am

I asked this elsewhere but I think it was overlooked. What about the Ikonoki? You stated they would breed but they still cannot despite critters released after those being able to. Was that a typo?
Not a typo, as when they were made we discussed they should probably be breedable. Then again they are very close to similar creatures that cannot breed, so currently they are in a limbo of undecidedness while we work on other things.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Rosehill wrote: February 7th, 2024, 1:55:05 am
Revan wrote: February 7th, 2024, 1:46:10 am

Not a typo, as when they were made we discussed they should probably be breedable. Then again they are very close to similar creatures that cannot breed, so currently they are in a limbo of undecidedness while we work on other things.
Ah, okay. Fair enough. Thank you!
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”