You made a typo, Magistream

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: You made a typo, Magistream

Post by blockEdragon »

These hatchlings are vain little things, and greatly enjoy human company. If left alone for two long, a bored hatchling will make a run for it, breaking into the castle and harassing everyone. Although these little hatchlings cannot run very quickly, they know full well that they are too heavy to be herded or picked up. So, they find the busiest area in the castle and lay down, oftentimes surprising magi by spraying them with water from their trunks. The easiest way to remove them is to offer them their favorite treat; watermelon. A trail of slices usually suffices to bring even the most unruly of kordaetis elephants back to their place by the lake.
The Kordaetis Elephants need a minor correction in the hatchling descriptions.
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: You made a typo, Magistream

Post by froglady »

From the Goldfish description:
"Golfish" hatchlings are usually seen with the krakens and leviathans.

This is more of a wrong word than a misspelling:
"They are very particular to fruits, which are very difficult for them to procure." It's from the Topo Wyrm description, and I believe it's meant to say "partial to fruits" (as in having a liking for fruits) instead of "particular".
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”