Describe the character, using only their name.

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

ConjoinedWeasels
CreaturesTrade

Describe the character, using only their name.

Post by ConjoinedWeasels »

This is a game I saw on another writing forum. I'm not sure if this belongs in the forum games section or not, since it only applies to people with original characters.

To play, simply make a list of five of your characters. Don't include their genders, appearances, etcetera. Just their names. The next person will try to give a description of them based solely on what the name says to them. Then, they will put a list of their own characters.

I'll go first:

Peter
Fiona
Eden
Melkwyn
Laurie/Laurentinus
Last edited by ConjoinedWeasels on October 1st, 2013, 6:46:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
skydancingdragon2
CreaturesTrade

Re: Describe the character, using only their name.

Post by skydancingdragon2 »

1. A boy with black hair and...what...brown eyes? Wearing a goofy hat? Does he like fooling around? He might be a bit mousy.
2. Has red hair and green eyes. She likes flames...maybe. She wears a scarf? ARGH just guessing.

3. Does she have brown hair and hazel eyes? Likes wearing sweaters...maybe...isn't a picky eater.

4. Male or female? Ah, I'll go with female :D She likes purple, has violet eyes, and has black hair.

5. She has blond hair and blue eyes, and likes gold.

Okay, that was totally inept... oh well, at least I tried. :roll:

Ventus
Altair
Ray
Kira
Kyofu
I'm sorry; I'm on hiatus right now due to overwork and stress. Thank you for all whom have been great and kind to me.
ConjoinedWeasels
CreaturesTrade

1 thing you said about Peter was true
1 thing you said about Fiona was true
1 thing you said about Eden was true
0 things you said about Melkwyn were true
1 thing you said about Laurie was true

1. Ventus: A floaty, quiet and mysterious person with long, light hair.

2. Altair: Someone with power, maybe the antagonist? They have long black hair and gray or red eyes.

3. Ray: A happy-go-lucky and optimistic guy who likes to goof around. His hair is blond with maybe a purple streak?

4. Kira: A quiet girl with light hair. Not much is known about her.

5. Kyofu: He's possibly a human/animal hybrid, with dark skin and lots of hair. Likes having fun.

Dane
Enda
Cyllessil
Mordecai
Kairener
Last edited by ConjoinedWeasels on October 1st, 2013, 6:46:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skydancingdragon
CreaturesTrade

Post by skydancingdragon »

AGH I CAN'T BELIEVE MY SIS GOT TO THIS BEFORE I DID!! Oh well, she does everything better than I do anyway :D So shall I give you the answers?

1 thing you said about Ventus was true.
1 thing you said about Altair was true.
0 things you said about Ray was true.
1 thing you said about Kira was true.
1 thing you said about Kyofu was true (if you count gender)

1. Dane-a male character with brown hair and brown eyes. He acts like...a puppy? (Sorry, just thinking about Great Danes)

2. Enda-a mysterious girl who is silent and not very approachable. She rarely smiles. Does she have dark brown eyes?

3.Cyllessil-a boy with slightly long blond hair and blue eyes. He likes mechanics.

4. Mordecai-Okay, I'll be weird and say that he's evil, made a foul concoction, and exploded his cauldron which gained us an Emerald Wyvern.
...no, I'm kidding.
He has green eyes, likes nature, and has dark brown hair.

5. Kairener-He works at the stables...he has warm brown eyes and black hair. He likes animals. Optimistic.

Hakara
Yuki
Safyra
Aria
Tom
i don't really know what i'm doing here anymore, but i've got to make it last
ConjoinedWeasels
CreaturesTrade

1 thing you said about Dane was true (if you count gender)
0 things you said about Enda were true (he's a male)
0 things you said about Cyllessil were true (she's a female)
0 things you said about Mordecai were true
2 things you said about Kairener were true (but she's a female)

Also I forgot to say that Laurie is a male, not a female~

1. Hakara: A severe woman with straight, black hair. Maybe the leader of the group.

2. Yuki: A gentle, soft-spoken man. This name is sort of influenced for me already because of Fruits Basket...

3. Safyra: A mysterious woman with red hair. A good fighter.

4. Aria: A fun, energetic girl with blond hair. Probably younger than the rest.

5. Tom: A plain, hardworking guy with brown hair.. The sibling of someone else listed?
bloodmoonwolf
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by bloodmoonwolf »

Hakara; is a male character who likes fighting. he is shy but adventurous. he has white hair and blue eyes, also likes to were a blue cape

Yuki is a young girl with crimson eyes and hair. she is familiar with the supernatural and her lover is a vampire. she is soppy and cares what people think

Safyra is a girl with short blond hair and fiery eyes. a bit of a show of and has a dark heart, even though her life has been normal up till now

Aria is a sweet insolent girl, who likes all and is very kind. her long blue hair is like the ocean she lives by.

Tom is a dark haired mysterious boy. who appears like a shadow to most. he is loyal and unforgiving often violent.

ulan
mor
lizzy
wolf
skye
thanks you : Vhaeraun, Sellerie, TDSaman, Logrin, DrBeansMD, Dark_Kitsune, KittenSmith, Dolphensong, crazyflower, mystcdra, auriene, orathy,, mistyoc, demonrage, alto, magistream staff and the anonymous senders plus the mysterious donder the reindeer Feel free to mine my Hatchling tab look in my keep for sale tabs,all are are priced. PM me if intrested My Cave Guardians ImageImageImageImage
Psixi
CreaturesTrade
Location: A tree in Thunderclan, trying to get internet connection.

Post by Psixi »

Okay, this might be . . . weird.

Ulan is quiet, strong and good with his hands. Friendly and skilled but not very certain.

Mor is dark and unapproachable, with a malicious streak and power. He can be terrifying, smart and sly. Black or dark brown hair.

Lizzy is smart, snappy and hot-headed. She's a brazen girl with a sharp tongue, yet blushes easily and has a caring side. Rather rash. Probably brown hair either pony-tail, braided or curled.

Wolf is silent and solemn, very loyal and a good cooperator. Supportive. Grey hair (possibly black) and probably green eyes.

Skye is an intelligent and dignified individual. She's creative and sweet, very joyful and overall optimistic. She's faithful, skinny and has blue eyes.

Pidge

Kiara Brikett

'Alala

Pekelo

Awapuhi
I know God will not give me anything I can not handle.
I just wish He didn't trust me so much.

Clicking whole pages with snaplinks! ^^
Neptune
CreaturesTrade

Post by Neptune »

Black haired, blue- eyed. Is strong and sensitive

Blonde haired- green eyed. Is kind and sweet

Sweet Cherry-Red hair green eyes. Funny, and very fast

Dark brown hair, brown eyes, Has glasses and is very smart

Blonde hair, blue eyes, is shy, kind , sweet and loves animals

Jasper
Jera
Juliete
Jessicalen
Jerrena
~Rome
Please Click! These are my first four eggs! D:) Image

:t-pirate: Pirates <3
WolfDart
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfDart »

Jasper- Blue eyes, black hair.
Jera- Brown eyes, blonde hair.
Juliete- Blue eyes, blonde hair.
Jessicalen- Green eyes, red hair.
Jerrena- Brown eyes, black hair.
(That's all that comes to my mind for them...)

(male) Alex
(female) Sheigh
(female) Addelinde
(male) Sylius
(female) Angelina
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
A Summer is back... in the middle of winter. JOIN NOW!
Aviera
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aviera »

Oh hey this seems interesting :3

Alex is dark and mysterious, even looking the part with his attractive features, dark brown hair and nearly black eyes.

Sheigh is outgoing and friendly. She has a fair complexion, rosy cheeks and long straight light brown hair that flows and cascades around her delicate shoulders.

Addelinde is shy and studious. She has a head of curly, vibrant red hair and a faint splash of freckles against her pale complexion.

Sylius is quiet and observant of things around him. That's not to say he's shy though, he just usually doesn't initiate conversation with other people. He has a light tan, emerald green eyes and black hair.

Angelina is sweet and compassionate. She is very much into the arts and enjoys theater the most. She feels strongly about things that might injure animals and humans such as using animals as test subjects and abuse. She has naturally wavy blonde hair with bangs cut just above her gray-blue eyes and delicate features.

Mazarine
Weston
Griffin
Rosalynn
Nicholas
ImageImageImageImage
Thanks so much for clicking!
Here are the codes if anyone wants to help, but please note that I only like them grown to hatchlings
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/7414849][img]http://magistream.com/img/7414849.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/7414869][img]http://magistream.com/img/7414869.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/7414874][img]http://magistream.com/img/7414874.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/7414877][img]http://magistream.com/img/7414877.gif[/img][/url]
[/left]Feel free to mine in my keep, just don't click any hatchlings in the main tab. I use Twitter to hatch eggs.
You should follow me.
Pweety pwease?
:P

Return to “Tea House”