Halloween!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
stealthxstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Halloween!

Post by stealthxstar »

What are you guys all doing for halloween? carving pumpkins, trick-or-treating, dressing up? going to a party or chilling here on magistream? share with us your plans! :srs:
also feel free to post costume ideas for those of us who haven't quite decided yet...
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halloween!

Post by crazyflight »

so it begins...
*strokes keep spider*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
auctioning off an alt cypheles crystalwing for parentless rewin dragons
<3 <3 <3
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

I'll be sewing up until halloween and then probably helping my sister in law take the kids out. I have to finish my Megara costume and then start working on my niece's peacock outfit.
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

It's sort of sad that Halloween isn't very popular here in Sweden. Or I just live in a crappy neighborhood. :t-shrug:

Well, more likely than not, there will be a marathon of crappy B-movies and cheap candy, and I think I'll spend it on MS anyway. Most of my aquantances and friends are here anyway, my two RL mates moved away during the summer.

Mmmh, but I'm looking forward to Halloween on MS. I bet Damien has some crazy event in mind, again. And amazing critters to collect.

Mmmmh yes, delicious. :yarly:
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

I will sadly most likely be at home on the computer playing WoW /sniffle.
Feuerfresser
CreaturesTrade

Post by Feuerfresser »

Chimera wrote:I will sadly most likely be at home on the computer playing WoW /sniffle.
:t-hugs: why?

Well halloween isn't that big here, but I will someday in october visit the movie park with some friends, it's an amusement park with special program for halloween. in the evening zombis come onto the streets and they have horror houses.

And on halloween itself, I think I'll join a halloweenparty with some make up. But I don't know now with whom or where

If you are looking for retired Donis, pls pm me or by here

If you are selling current or future donis please also pm me

Looking for Tinsel, please pm me
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

We don't have Halloween here... It's the best celebration thingy of the year and we don't have it.... *Sigh* *Goes to sulk and cry in the corner*
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Feuerfresser
CreaturesTrade

Post by Feuerfresser »

Reima wrote:We don't have Halloween here... It's the best celebration thingy of the year and we don't have it.... *Sigh* *Goes to sulk and cry in the corner*
Where are you from?

If you are looking for retired Donis, pls pm me or by here

If you are selling current or future donis please also pm me

Looking for Tinsel, please pm me
KooshyKoKo
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by KooshyKoKo »

I probably won't be doing much for Halloween, but I will buy tons of candy the day after when it goes on sale the day after. Then it will be prizes/ free candy for the lan party I'm going to two weeks later.
I have a twitter account.

ImageImageImageImageImage

My Merchant District Thread(s):
|:|none|:|
-->
By Chimera!
Check out her art shop.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Feuerfresser wrote:
Reima wrote:We don't have Halloween here... It's the best celebration thingy of the year and we don't have it.... *Sigh* *Goes to sulk and cry in the corner*
Where are you from?
Finland
No-one here cares about Halloween... We don't get a vacation for Halloween, we have some days off school because it's a vacation, but it's not for Halloween and may not even take place during it. It's just a short Autumn vacation
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here

Return to “Community Discussion”