Roleplay Stage rules
StormCry
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Location: Well, wherever I am, it's NOT Azeroth or Middle Earth, and that's sad

Re: StormCry & Shadowfax - Lycans

Post by StormCry »

Aiden gave Raven a sidelong glance as she giggled at him, but a grin started to turn up the corners of his mouth "I wonder if any of the frogs will still be in that shirt when we get there?" he pondered aloud "Either way, it's gonna stink awful." he added, looking up at his mother.
His mother spiked an eyebrow and nodded her head "That it will. But that's why I'll wash it." she said.
Kieran looked at his other leg, amazed once again at Tami's gift "Thanks a lot! It feels a whole lot better!" then he hopped down and jerked a thumb toward the waiting room where his brother was at "I'll go get my brother." he said before turning and walking away.
He stopped near the bench where Aiden and Raven were talking, and he flinched slightly when he saw his mother there "Aiden. Your turn." he said, sitting down on the other side of Raven.
Aiden sighed and stood to his feet, then walked to the healing table "So, what sorta goop are ya gonna put on me?" he asked, looking at Tami.
Just to be clear, time is not a flat circle... That is way too simplistic. It's a little more wibbly-wobbly than that. ~ Chromie
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Maybe but they could've also gotten free too or maybe the bobcat came back and decided to have them for lunch," Raven said in reply to Aiden's question about the frogs.
She then just nodded in agreement to his statement before having her attention go over to Kieran as he came back to get Aiden so that he could be healed as well.
"You're welcome and okay," Tami said in reply to Kieran's statements as she watched him walk away to get Aiden.
She then looked at the latter when he came over and then gestured for him to sit on the table before hearing his question.
"It's just a poultice to help with the pain of the scratches and then I'll heal them with my gift so that they're just scars before wiping the poultice off afterward," she said in reply to it as she explained the process she used while healing.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
StormCry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by StormCry »

Aiden jumped, but did less squirming than Kieran did when Tami started healing his legs.
He watched with gross interest as Tami healed and cleaned his legs off, then he looked at his healed legs before looking back at Tami "Is it okay if I say that is just a little weird?" he commented, pointing at her hands and referring to her healing gift.

Kieran looked Raven over and nodded "You look a lot better than when we brought you here." he said, then looked down at his legs "Did you see what Tamara can do? Isn't that neat?" he asked, pointing at his legs and torn pants.
Just to be clear, time is not a flat circle... That is way too simplistic. It's a little more wibbly-wobbly than that. ~ Chromie
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Yeah and she did the same thing to me and I feel a lot better than I did when you guys brought me here," Raven said in reply to both Kieran's statement as well as his questions about Tami's gift as she looked at his legs and torn pants.
She then looked over at Aiden as Tami started to heal his legs and heard his reaction towards the latter's gift. She thought that it was a lot different than Kieran's but everyone had different opinions on things so she didn't comment on it.

Tami smeared the poultice on Aiden's legs so that it would help the pain stop somewhat before putting her healing hands on both and healing them enough so that they were just scars. She then wiped off the poultice before hearing his question.
"Yes that's fine and that's sometimes the reaction that I get from people but I do have to say that your reaction is a lot different than your brother's," she said in reply to it as she stood up and gestured for him to go back to the waiting room since it was okay for him to do that now.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on July 27th, 2013, 6:11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

StormCry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by StormCry »

Aiden got to his feet, chuckling slightly at Tami's comment "Well, thanks for fixing me up." he said as he hurried back to Kieran and Raven "So, let's go get that shirt." he said.
"And then, we should call it a day." Kieran added as he opened the door to the hut.
"What?! Our day was just getting started!" Aiden whined.
"No it is not..." his mother cut in "You will go get that shirt, then you will see Raven DIRECTLY to her home, and then YOU will come DIRECTLY home." she said with hands on her hips "You understand?"
Kieran and Aiden caught the serious tone in their mother's voice, and instead of replying, they simply nodded their heads before leading the way out the door.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"You're welcome," Tami said in reply to Aiden's thanks before going back upstairs since her work was done.
Raven got up and followed the boys out of the healer's house after the discussion that they had with their mom as well as after Aiden had been healed by Tami. She hadn't said anything at all since she didn't want to get in trouble for cutting in on a conversation that was just between them and their mom even if it had included her.

gifting off and on ♥

StormCry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by StormCry »

The twins walked with Raven toward the river in silence for a moment, then Aiden slapped his palms together "Surely we can find a way directly home that is a somewhat....eh..." he paused.
Kieran cleared his throat and picked up where Aiden left off "That is a somewhat indirect route?"
Aiden nodded his head.
Kieran sighed "Well, get over it. There is no directly indirect rout home."
Aiden huffed and crossed his arms.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((you don't happen to have any shimmer-scale dragon eggs on DC, do you? :orly:))

"It's fine and we'll just have to remember to get the shirt that we use as a frog cage the next time we go frog hunting," Raven said in reply after sighing herself after hearing the conversation between the twins. "I should say if we're allowed go frog hunting again."
That last statement she added after a few minutes since she had a feeling that the twins' parents wouldn't let them do that again in awhile but she was just assuming that and didn't know if that would happen for certain.

gifting off and on ♥

StormCry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by StormCry »

((I do actually! Do you want their first baby?))

Aiden waved his hand dismissively "Eh, our parents will let us go again. They can't keep up with us long enough to tell us what we can't do." he chuckled.
"And we definitely have learned to be more cautious." Kieran added "So, no worries."
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((oh yes please :D; I've been trying to hunt for those eggs for awhile but I can't seem to find any T_T...oh and when do you think we should transition to when they're older? just curious))

"Okay," Raven said in reply just as they reached the area at the river where they had left the shirt-bag.
She looked inside of it and saw that the frogs had escaped and pouted a bit at that but then just shrugged it off as she brought it back to where the twins were waiting.
"The frogs aren't there anymore and it definitely does stink," she said as she was in front of them again and handed the shirt back to Aiden.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”