Roleplay Stage rules
StormCry
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Location: Well, wherever I am, it's NOT Azeroth or Middle Earth, and that's sad

Re: StormCry & Shadowfax - Lycans

Post by StormCry »

Kieran and Aiden both stood when the healer's daughter said they could come in.
"You can heal him first." Aiden said, pointing at Kieran before walking straight over to where Raven was lying at "Hey. How are you feeling?" he asked, looking her over.
Kieran looked at Tami and grinned weakly "Uh, I don't have much wrong...just some cuts on my legs." he said, glancing down at his torn and bloody pants.
Just to be clear, time is not a flat circle... That is way too simplistic. It's a little more wibbly-wobbly than that. ~ Chromie
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((She's actually sitting in the waiting room but it's fine ^_^))

"I'm feeling fine," Raven said in reply to Aiden's question as he came over to where she was sitting. "Tami healed my injuries so they just look like scars instead of serious wounds."
Tami smiled back at Kieran before looking at the wounds that he had pointed out. "Okay so if you just come over here I'll heal them," she said as she led the way to the table and then gestured for him to sit on it so that she could take a look at his leg wounds.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on July 13th, 2013, 10:37:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
StormCry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by StormCry »

((oopsie... sorry about that))

Aiden nodded "I'm really sorry about that whole thing." he said. He honestly didn't know why he was apologizing....maybe because it sounded good...
Kieran followed Tami over to the table and sat down "So, how bad off was Raven?" he asked.
Just to be clear, time is not a flat circle... That is way too simplistic. It's a little more wibbly-wobbly than that. ~ Chromie
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((it's okay ^_^; I'll look for a pic of what Tami looks like right now as a younger version later))

"It's okay but I honestly think it was all of our faults since we weren't paying much attention to our surroundings," Raven said in reply to his apology with a small smile. "I guess we can say that we got more experience with fighting."
She was trying the lighten the mood a bit and she hoped that she was being successful with that since she wanted to see Aiden smile again.
"They weren't too serious that she would have died from them but she would have probably slept most of the time since losing that much blood would have probably made her tired," Tami said in reply to Kieran's question before getting the poultice ready. "This might sting a bit." After she said that added statement, she put the poultice on his leg wounds.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

StormCry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by StormCry »

Aiden smirked slightly at Raven's comment "Yeah. I guess we got in some good experience with no real loss." he said "Kieran and I have decided that, from now on, we run patrol around the area before we play. That way, we don't get surprised like that again."
Just then, his mother came up and held a clean shirt out to him "Put this on. Where is your other shirt?" she asked.

Kieran sucked in his breath when it felt like something started biting his legs, but he made no other sound until she was done smearing the stuff on his legs "So, you are going to be a healer when you grow up?" he asked, just to help keep his mind off his stinging legs.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Sounds like a plan," Raven said in reply to his last statement before his mom came over with a new shirt for him. When she asked where his other shirt was, she mentally facepalmed herself since she had completely forgotten about it.
"It's still near the creek where we hunted for frogs and it currently has some frogs in it," she said in reply to the question although it had been directed at Aiden and not her but she answered it anyway.

Tami finished putting the poultice on Kieran's legs a few minutes after her added statement and as she heard his question.
"I don't know," she said in reply as she put her healing hands on one of his legs and started to heal the scratches that were there. "I've thought about doing that but I don't know if I want to do it all the time. I just help out my mom when and if she needs assistance."
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on July 27th, 2013, 6:08:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

StormCry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by StormCry »

Aiden nodded as Raven replied to his mother's question "We left in such a hurry, we didn't take the time to get it."
His mother sighed "Well, put this one on then and then you will go fetch the other one as soon as the healer is finished with you." she said, putting her hands on her hips.
Aiden unfolded the shirt and slipped it over his head.

Kieran squirmed slightly as the skin on his leg began to itch and crawl, but then it felt very much better. He looked down at Tami took her hand away and his eyes brightened up.
"Hey! You're pretty good at that!" he said, looking back up at her "How did you do that?"
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Raven didn't say or do anything as she heard what Aiden's mom said to him since it was to him and not her. She did look around the place, though as she thought of what she could say to add to the conversation.
"I can go with him to keep him out of trouble," she said after a few minutes of thinking and as she looked back at Aiden's mom so she had her attention back on her.

Tami wiped the poultice off of his leg after she took her hand away once the scratches were just a scar. She put poultice on his other leg as she heard his statement and question that he asked afterward.
"Thank you and I'm not sure," she said in reply as she put her healing hands on the other leg and started to heal it so it would just leave scars. "I was born with the ability so I've always been able to heal myself and other people but it would only leave scars behind instead of completely healing the wounds so there wouldn't be any scars at all."

(("at" needs to be "as" ^_^))
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on July 27th, 2013, 6:09:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

StormCry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by StormCry »

(( :facepalm: :t-facepalm: ))

Aiden's mother looked at Raven for a moment "I...well, that's up to you. If you feel up to it, I would be grateful." she said, shooting a hard look at her son "But, I don't want your parents to chew me up for letting you go on a mission, instead of going straight home."
Aiden snickered "Her parents chew you up...that's a funny thought." he said, only to get thumped on his forehead "Ow!" he complained.

Kieran nodded his head "Well, do you think that you'll get better at it as you get older?" he asked "I mean, like a 'practice makes perfect' sort of thing?" as he thought about it, he wasn't sure if a gift that you were born with could be made better over time. He wasn't sure if he had been born with a gift or not....unless he should consider Aiden a gift. He knew Aiden was born with a gift though: the gift of getting into trouble.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"I don't mind really and my mom doesn't mind either," Raven said in reply to Aiden's mom's statement. "I just have to be back before it got completely dark."
She then stifled a giggle at Aiden's joke and also as he was thumped on the forehead by his mom. He walked right into that so in a way he kind of deserved it. It was still funny, though and she was glad to be laughing after the serious thing that had happened a little while earlier.

"I hope so," Tami said in reply to Kieran's questions about getting better with her healing abiltiy as well as the practice makes perfect one as well. "That would be cool and that way, I'd be able to help people heal all the way and just have scars afterward."
She then took her hand off of his other leg that she had been healing since she figured the wounds that had been there were fine and then wiped off the poultice afterward. "There all healed," she said as she straightened up again with a smile on her face.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on July 27th, 2013, 6:10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”