ImageImage
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Somariel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: It's all better now

Post by Somariel »

Thanks for giving me back the 8 shards that I hadn't used yet. I just went and spent them on my second of each dragon egg.
Of course I'm normal...
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I'm 90 degrees off from the rest of the world
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

9000? you sure? wow, how come others got more gold than others? (not that that makes sense but meh)

anyway grats on your gain lol :wee:
Beetle by Cassowary

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

I was Mordeth - I am now not. I'm gone again - find me on VOU if it's urgent under Mordeth
BloodVeil
CreaturesTrade

Post by BloodVeil »

Gloomeh wrote:Tristan, My account that I had earlier, Sacrificed, got deleted and there went all my eggs

D: I don't know if anyone else had that problem but I had to make a new one >__<

OHNO.

As I said I just made this account and yet I have all these RANDOM creatures now and they aren't mine at all D: I just made it so I have no idea whose creatures those are @__@

It seems that the users that sign up now are getting the creatures of the users who lost their accounts in the move.One of my friends lost her creatures, since her account was fairly new. I still have her old username listed in my trades, since I'd given her an Ibex hatchling, but when I click the name, it links to someone else, with all of her creatures, except the Ibex and a Kraken hatchling, both frozen. Apparently, frozen creatures the user had got separated elsewhere. I tracked down the Kraken, no clue what happened to that Ibex :/
SolarCat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SolarCat »

There's still lots of forum bugs, like posts being added to the beginning of brand new threads.

This one is the most pronounced example:
viewtopic.php?p=100287#p100287

I know it's only one post at the top, but everyone including Tony is responding to that post, rather than the point of the thread.
Not as active as I used to be.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BloodVeil
CreaturesTrade

Post by BloodVeil »

Yeeeeeeah my thread. I mean, its not an important, forum-breaking issue, but its like.. everyone responds to the one thing that isnt supposed to be a part of the thread lol.
SolarCat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SolarCat »

BloodVeil wrote:Yeeeeeeah my thread. I mean, its not an important, forum-breaking issue, but its like.. everyone responds to the one thing that isnt supposed to be a part of the thread lol.
I PMed Ztarz, she's in the process of editing the post (since it can't be deleted) to point to yours.
But it's rather ridiculous to have to do that...
Last edited by SolarCat on July 7th, 2009, 7:31:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not as active as I used to be.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ztarz
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ztarz »

SolarCat wrote:
BloodVeil wrote:Yeeeeeeah my thread. I mean, its not an important, forum-breaking issue, but its like.. everyone responds to the one thing that isnt supposed to be a part of the thread lol.
I PMed Ztarz, he's in the process of editing the post (since it can't be deleted) to point to yours.
But it's rather ridiculous to have to do that...
She.
fyi I don't care about this site anymore.
ImageImageImage
Gloomeh
CreaturesTrade

Post by Gloomeh »

BloodVeil wrote:
Gloomeh wrote:Tristan, My account that I had earlier, Sacrificed, got deleted and there went all my eggs

D: I don't know if anyone else had that problem but I had to make a new one >__<

OHNO.

As I said I just made this account and yet I have all these RANDOM creatures now and they aren't mine at all D: I just made it so I have no idea whose creatures those are @__@

It seems that the users that sign up now are getting the creatures of the users who lost their accounts in the move.One of my friends lost her creatures, since her account was fairly new. I still have her old username listed in my trades, since I'd given her an Ibex hatchling, but when I click the name, it links to someone else, with all of her creatures, except the Ibex and a Kraken hatchling, both frozen. Apparently, frozen creatures the user had got separated elsewhere. I tracked down the Kraken, no clue what happened to that Ibex :/

OHHH I see, that makes sense.
I felt bad because they weren't mine >< and didn't want someone to think I somehow pulled off stealing them or something. Thank you :sweat:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage

Return to “Site News”