I'm back

Learn about the latest updates here.
DarkRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: I'm back

Post by DarkRider »

Awww, I didn't get any pet rocks. T_T I was a neutral at first, then i got tricked into the Dark side and had to get out of there. :/
Last edited by DarkRider on April 1st, 2013, 7:35:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image
Don't take artwork thanks!Avatar by Munin thank you!Tulcadhiel made Fox! Thank you!
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

The pillage beast eggs are still in the stream, you can still get rocks .-.
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Aw, I missed all the fun! *glances at assembled phoenix army* I suppose you guys can all go home now.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Emjoy398
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Emjoy398 »

I bet the majestic beasts you were going to turn them into wouldn’t have been as amazing as these rocks :yey:
sunshine12789
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sunshine12789 »

Tristan wrote:Too bad you guys hatched the Pillagebeasts, I had a plan for them. In one day they were going to turn into majestic dragons, but since the alphas were hatched too early, now they're only rocks. Oh well. :derp:
I love my lovely rocks; they rock!(haha get rocks rock??) I shall cuddle and hoard em! :t-swoon: I shall throw my rocks at people who anger me :t-xD: ! No one shall ever take away my rocks! The only way is to pry them from my cold dead account! >D
Always looking for pixel art and Spirits!
Please Click:
•Dragon Cave
ImageImageImage
•MagiStream
ImageImageImageImage
•ProjectNyoka:

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

If one hatches weird I need to name it Rocks-ann(or something like that) after the pet rock I kept in my dorm. She was the only pet I could have.
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

Tristan wrote:Hey guys, I'm back. Everything should be back to normal soon.

Everything Ivan said was a lie. He's an evil liar. I had to break out of the dungeons and engage in epic battle in order to restore order to MagiStream in an orderly fashion.

Too bad you guys hatched the Pillagebeasts, I had a plan for them. In one day they were going to turn into majestic dragons, but since the alphas were hatched too early, now they're only rocks. Oh well. :derp:
I know you lie. they were never going to be dragons.. always just rocks, but you wanted to hide the ugly truth from us... and it didn't work!! :t-cry:
Crazyflight wrote:I'd rather have a pet rock than a stinkin' dragon. We have a ton of those. :yarly:
here here!
.. although some more never hurt thought right? Cause then I can get more UNICORNS! to rule the world forever and ever and ever. And ivan can be my consort... if he's good.
Beetle by Cassowary

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

I was Mordeth - I am now not. I'm gone again - find me on VOU if it's urgent under Mordeth
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

Please be dragons!
silentgrace7
CreaturesTrade

Post by silentgrace7 »

These ones are virtual, and cannot run away like Fred did >U

I miss Fred o~o The crazy performers at the Renaissance Festival told me to move on, but but I can't D:
Please note, I have nothing against you "mining" in my Keep. However, all clickable creatures will be located either on the main page or in the habitat nursery. Any eggs or hatchlings located elsewhere are not to be clicked.

Marsupial
CreaturesTrade
Location: Comfortably nestled in a jewel-infested lair, a warm fire burning inside.

Post by Marsupial »

DARN. NOW I HAVE A PET ROCK.
Taking long hiatus; may pop in if I can.
Do you know me?

Return to “Site News”