Creature Contest

Learn about the latest updates here.
SilentSkieBlue
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature Contest

Post by SilentSkieBlue »

So many contests, so close together!
First DeviantARTs "9" contest, then DragonAdopters contest, now this one...Gosh, I can't keep up!
And only one week for this one! :aah:
I made this account ten years ago. Time is weird.Image
insanefastone
CreaturesTrade

Post by insanefastone »

Woah cool. :0

I've got to take a stab at this.
I am Candy - made from 80% chocolate, 10% pure sugar, 7% sour apple, and 3% other elements. ;3
Dragon131
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dragon131 »

*Runs to work on creature*
ImageMolten Bone Dragon up for Auction! Magistream: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon Cave: ImageImageImageImageImage
Zovesta
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zovesta »

Oh, AWESOME! I am so entering. XD However... this creature is appearing in a comic of mine that I hope to get published. >__> I guess I'll have to make it different.

Nevermind, I don't even see the resemblance now! XD
There are many different variations of me. Some say that each person has a unique one. Sometimes I will be closed, sometimes open to show the bones behind the wall. Sometimes I am kind, sometimes I am sinister. What am I? (PM answer)
Moth, eggs by Horsegirl901
Potion by Munin

Auction
QB Sale
LTB

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rangapaw
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rangapaw »

I've worked out my creature and everything! Now I just need my scanner to work. D<

Never mind. I just saw the competition and they kick the crap out of mine. I don't stand a whelk's chance in a supernova. :t-cry:
Image Image
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Rangapaw wrote:I've worked out my creature and everything! Now I just need my scanner to work. D<

Never mind. I just saw the competition and they kick the crap out of mine. I don't stand a whelk's chance in a supernova. :t-cry:
Hey now, I don't believe my submission stands a chance either (again, the competition :tard: and I am a pessimist). Still, I like my concept and think it would be a great addition (at least, I want them and would love to see them sprited :t-sweat: ). So, come on! Submit if you haven't. And if you don't win, you will be in good company. :t-glomp:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
Jeni
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jeni »

Rainwater wrote:
Rangapaw wrote:I've worked out my creature and everything! Now I just need my scanner to work. D<

Hey now, I don't believe my submission stands a chance either (again, the competition :tard: and I am a pessimist). Still, I like my concept and think it would be a great addition (at least, I want them and would love to see them sprited :t-sweat: ). So, come on! Submit if you haven't. And if you don't win, you will be in good company. :t-glomp:
I totally agree with Rainwater. We don't know what sort of thing will appeal to the judge(s) after all. And hey, I can't even DRAW what I've described and I'm still entering! I figure, even if Magistream doesn't use my creatures for anything, it's still fun.
ImageImageImageImage
PhazonDragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhazonDragon »

Odd timing.
I've had an idea for a creature for a few days now, and maybe I'll use this contest to really work on it. I was going to try and sprite it, but maybe I'll go for the written part instead.

Definitely an interesting contest to say the least. I'm looking forward to the entries. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tsura
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tsura »

When is the deadline?
Jeni
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jeni »

It's at the bottom of Damien's original post. this first contest of autumn ends in a week, on September 17th. Noon EST.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Site News”