A List of Magistream Fansites

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Veranda
CreaturesTrade

Re: A List of Magistream Fansites

Post by Veranda »

I noticed that Pet Hatchery is down for some days. Does anyone know what's going on? It would be a shame if the site died, it was the way I found Magistream so I'm a bit senitimental towards it...
Back after 11 years, wow so mamy new creatures to grab :t-X3: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click my little friends, please :)
PM me if you want to gender-swap - I have two male Helias Amagnae to trade for two females
Thank you all for the lovely gifts! I hope you have a nice and peaceful holiday! <3
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Veranda wrote: September 30th, 2023, 2:30:38 am I noticed that Pet Hatchery is down for some days. Does anyone know what's going on? It would be a shame if the site died, it was the way I found Magistream so I'm a bit senitimental towards it...
It works. I just brought it up and looks like it's fine. It's not secure, though.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ribbonchan »

Veranda wrote: September 30th, 2023, 2:30:38 am I noticed that Pet Hatchery is down for some days. Does anyone know what's going on? It would be a shame if the site died, it was the way I found Magistream so I'm a bit senitimental towards it...
It's not looking good today. Went over to paste my eggs and hatchies in like normal and got an "Account Suspended" page. I wonder what happened?
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
Shawchert
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shawchert »

I am having hard luck finding places to hatch my little guys I wish there were places like anothe adoptable place i go to (not sure if i can name names, so I wont) All the ones listed here are certainly confusing... or very oudated and no longer used or "account suspended" D:.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

This is the most used one.. http://magi-ifn.net/
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Shawchert wrote: December 31st, 2023, 10:49:02 am I am having hard luck finding places to hatch my little guys I wish there were places like anothe adoptable place i go to (not sure if i can name names, so I wont) All the ones listed here are certainly confusing... or very oudated and no longer used or "account suspended" D:.
I use the click threads here, the Image-Free MagiStream Nursery, Yarolds (though Yarolds isn't really a MS fansite), and Twitter to hatch my eggs, and I have few problems with eggs taking very long, with the exception of the notoriously slow hatchers, like Mist Stalkers or Elephant Snails.

The Image-Free Nursery, especially, is very helpful. You can add eggs to the hatchling only section, or remove them entirely. All you have to do is post the BB Codes from the Embed or Embed Multiple option in your Keep.

If you need further help, send me a PM and I'll be happy to talk it over with you.
Be kind.
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Shawchert
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shawchert »

MadameRed wrote: December 31st, 2023, 11:33:17 am
Shawchert wrote: December 31st, 2023, 10:49:02 am I am having hard luck finding places to hatch my little guys I wish there were places like anothe adoptable place i go to (not sure if i can name names, so I wont) All the ones listed here are certainly confusing... or very oudated and no longer used or "account suspended" D:.
I use the click threads here, the Image-Free MagiStream Nursery, Yarolds (though Yarolds isn't really a MS fansite), and Twitter to hatch my eggs, and I have few problems with eggs taking very long, with the exception of the notoriously slow hatchers, like Mist Stalkers or Elephant Snails.

The Image-Free Nursery, especially, is very helpful. You can add eggs to the hatchling only section, or remove them entirely. All you have to do is post the BB Codes from the Embed or Embed Multiple option in your Keep.

If you need further help, send me a PM and I'll be happy to talk it over with you.
thank you, I think I figured it out! I just woke up so the site confused me a little bit but i think i got them in!!! Appreciate it!
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

I wonder, is there a magistream discord server somewhere? I think a discord server would be very convenient, because if there's an egg that someone wants that appears in the stream, they can be notified of it by another user quickly.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”