Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
DemonicJ
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Post by DemonicJ »

DarrkestDrow wrote:What is with the CARE thing? I think I am missing the "test" pages sometimes because I often snaplink with my Java turned off and then "close all." I usually only do that while opening all the MiniCity links because they always crash my browser.

But if I miss a bunch of those test pages, what will happen?
When you joined the site you may have gotten a welcome message or two from some members. Most of the messages ask you to go to chat & they will show you how to stop your browser crashing with all those minicity links, teach you about CARE & show you why joining an active dynasty is good for you. Take the advice (join the chat room) & ask for a little help. No one will bite you :smirk:
Image Follow me on twitter for twitter clicks! https://twitter.com/DemonicJ1 Image
Yarolds Admin
Want to hatch faster?
Click banner to join!

Look me up over there
I'll hook you up in The Mob with a few credits ;)
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

That's helpful.
Thank you~! c:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.
ShenziSixaxis
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShenziSixaxis »

Jeanne wrote:
ShenziSixaxis wrote:Figured this would be a good place to mention that I've created a dynasty on Yarold's for MSers.

http://swle.yarold.eu/dynasty.php?view=761
Spoiler
We always welcome new Dynasties in Yarolds, but if you are not active, your members might as well be on main exchange, they get no benefit being in your dynasty when you don't have any allies or any advice to give them.
I mailed you when you started your dynasty offering alliance and tips/advice about Yarolds but you have not even replied T_T

Unless you learn about how Yarolds work and how to advice your members, teach them how to click, to set up their pages, what add ons to have for the browsers they use, how to avoid loosing the right to click action links etc etc, you are doing them a bad favor.

The invitation to visit us in our chat room is always open we are there to help all newbies, also the ones who starts Dynasties. :wave:

Jeanne
The Mob Dynasty
Number 1 in Yarolds
http://swle.yarold.eu/dynasty.php?view=339
I've actually been a little busy the past few days and had to figure some things out myself about Yarold's. XD Mostly was figuring out where to go to accept alliances. :derp:

I think I've figured out the Dynasty thing except for rankings. I can find nothing about that, and if I were to get help via a chat, I'd have to save it as a file, then look around for that file and all sorts of fun stuff. It's easier to know that sort of stuff is in a PM or on a forum somewhere. *is weird*

Also, maybe you could add to the first post that users should disable Flash in their browser while clicking links so that MiniCity does not crash them? A lot of users are frustrated with that and don't know they can disable Flash to basically eliminate the problem. :orly:
DemonicJ
CreaturesTrade

Post by DemonicJ »

Yarolds is a great way to help you hatch those Easter eggs :D

Click the banner in my signature
Image Follow me on twitter for twitter clicks! https://twitter.com/DemonicJ1 Image
Yarolds Admin
Want to hatch faster?
Click banner to join!

Look me up over there
I'll hook you up in The Mob with a few credits ;)
Yunyi
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yunyi »

Went ahead and joined the dynasty, Shenzi, if you don't mind. :orly:
yummyquik
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: Maccadam's Old Oil House, sub-level six on Cybertron's lower-east quadrant

Post by yummyquik »

ShenziSixaxis wrote:...
Also, maybe you could add to the first post that users should disable Flash in their browser while clicking links so that MiniCity does not crash them? A lot of users are frustrated with that and don't know they can disable Flash to basically eliminate the problem. :orly:
This would be extremely helpful. I rarely click on those minicity links, because they take at least 45 seconds to load.
And, I have no idea how to disable Flash in a browser.
* Image * Image * Image *
Buying Capricorns for my army. 1k each - PM me. * * * 13137/20000
engelina
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by engelina »

I have some links that may be useful to people here:

Yarolds profile faq: Link
Yarolds hat/care faq: Link (in multiple languages.)

Flashblock for firefox ( add-on) : Link

This replaces flash with a click-able arrow/icon, instead of loading the flash itself. makes the minicities a lot faster to load, and prevents the browser from crashing if you open multiple ones at once.
I do not know a flashblock for other browsers, So if someone else does, please add it here?
I use yarolds to raise my creatures: Link
Click here to go to Engelinas quicksale shop!
<3 ImageImage <3
Umalia
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Umalia »

A question just came to me: is it not allowed to put up other people's creatures? I mean, if they have given you the code to help hatch a creature because you bought it and it needs to be hatched before the trade can be started.
Alexis
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alexis »

Just going to say here. Oh, my goodness!

Yet another reason for me to return to yarolds. Used to be around there a lot.

I'll still be using my old account (Alexis Jamison), see you all over there :well:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageIt seems I keep disappearing for the occational few months.Rhea's Pokemon
Jongarakun
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jongarakun »

Umalia wrote:A question just came to me: is it not allowed to put up other people's creatures? I mean, if they have given you the code to help hatch a creature because you bought it and it needs to be hatched before the trade can be started.
I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Return to “Community Discussion”