Once Upon a Time (T.V. Series) The Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Once Upon a Time (T.V. Series) The Guild

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

My fault, busy busy Paddie :nerd:

*coughwho'seSBarge?*

I...I have a fondness for cocky characters who spew a lot of sexual innuendo, especially when they're adorable and have cute accents and are clearly good people once they get more screen time <3. But I don't know, I loved him from the get go x3 <3 .

I do miss Archie, he was awesome <3

And I like Ruby, I just...she didn't have enough screen time (in my opinion) to make it on my favorites list, especially since she had so much potential, she really could've been an awesome asset ;-;

Wait, wait... You preferred Whale over Killian... Wasn't Whale like...a total sleezeball? (I could've sworn I remember him hitting on a bunch of different people...or maybe just Ruby? *shrugs* I don't remember that was during a simpler time, two seasons ago x3).

Gretel without a Hansel?... Well she's better off anyway, she never got herself almost eaten x3.
Hawktalon wrote:Did this die again? D:
Spoiler
Okay, Regina x Robin Hood is totally my new favorite pair in this shoe. I don't usually fangirl over romance, but... EEEEPPPP!!!! *fangirl scream*
I love Gina and Robin x3 (And I absolutely loved Henry's expression when he gets his memories back and realizes he watched his mom make out with someone.

Speaking of 'Gina!!!!!:
Spoiler
Holy freaking cow, I love her, was anyone else stupidly happy to find that Regina of all freaking people was the one to break the curse? Talk about a happy ending! (or beginning!) That was the crowning moment of awesome for this show, like seriously I can't even, I was squealing and I don't usually squeal unless Emma and Killian, or Rumple and Belle/Bae are having a moment.
I loved this epsiode, so much... so much, no words.
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

:well: I love this show.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
SheWolfWarrior
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SheWolfWarrior »

Okay, I still haven't seen the most recent episode, which is actually why I haven't been posting. But, I just saw last episode and I have so many feels! <3 :D
Spoiler
I agree with you Paddie, on how present Regina was in last episode. Oh gosh, I love that witch like you wouldn't believe, she has grown on me so much. I LOVED that she was the one to break the curse. I loved the snappy little comebacks she made especially the one she made to Robin. This was Regina's best episode to date. I also really loved how sad she looked when Snow and Charming were saying goodbye. I have no idea whether she was sad for them or because she wished she had that love, but still, she felt something. Out of all the characters, I truly believe she grew the most over all the seasons. I mean, she started out as a regular villain, and now she's a hero, more so than Snow or Charming (in my mind). Talk about a change.
Kinda on hiatus here. If you'd still wish to chat and RP with me, follow this little spider to my CS account.
I'm a Jesus Freak. For without the love of Christ, I'd be nothing.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

:lol: "Rolly Jodger" best. line. ever. :yarly:

Sorry I haven't been on much, classes are ending so I have tests and finals T_T

Emma, yah screwed up, good job! *throw confetti and watches as chaos ensues*

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
RiverHurt
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by RiverHurt »

*Screams* ELZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up my brothers squealing Cx
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Elza? o.O

I was squealing over Emma and Killian's make out session :lol: (the present day Killian, drunken Past!Killian was just hilarious x3).

Spoiler
But I want to strangle Emma, I know she didn't know that, that woman was Maid Marian but ugh ;A; Regina, you grew up, you're better than this! You can be angry with Emma but remember, Robin is your OTL you'll be able to keep him~ I swear it ;A; (write show-writers?)

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Hawktalon
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hawktalon »

Well I finally got around to seeing the season finale. D:
Spoiler
It was awesome! I loved Hook in this episode eeeepp Stupid Emma! Why'd you have to bring back Robbin's wife! :P

But... Elsa. Is that who the icy girl was at the end? Maybe she's the new villain for season 4? IDK if Elsa's a villain or not... I haven't actually seen Frozen yet hehe. But I feel like she'll be an awesome addition to the show.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Hawktalon wrote:Well I finally got around to seeing the season finale.
Spoiler
It was awesome! I loved Hook in this episode eeeepp Stupid Emma! Why'd you have to bring back Robbin's wife!

But... Elsa. Is that who the icy girl was at the end? Maybe she's the new villain for season 4? IDK if Elsa's a villain or not... I haven't actually seen Frozen yet hehe. But I feel like she'll be an awesome addition to the show.

D: I know!! I mean, I can't be too mad at Emma because she really didn't know..
Spoiler
But EVERYONE knows that you're not supposed to change anything when you time travel :facepalm: . She was supposed to die, and now Robin's going to be all "Oh I love you Marian! I love you too, Gina, but Mary! *smoochiesmochsmooch* I mean with Li'l Hood (I can't remember his son's name x3) it's just gut wrenching ;A;.

Maybe? I haven't seen Frozen either (though I've heard "Let It Go" enough times from various commercials that I'm actually SICK of a Disney song from a movie I haven't watched :headdesk: . I have no idea if she's the villain or not, she seemed pretty villainous!! Maybe she will be~ Hopefully she'll be an AWESOME villain! (We need an awesome villain since we have none at the moment)... :D
As a side note, EVERYONE who has seen the movie, must put any and all information on Frozen in a CLEARLY MARKED spoiler. Those of us who haven't seen it don't want it ruined for us so if you "absolutelyhavetomentionthisthingfromFrozen" please use spoilers, I won't tolerate unhidden references to the movie (in fact the same thing goes for Maleficent, I don't want unmarked spoilers for that movie either).

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
solidfoamsoul
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by solidfoamsoul »

Whale a sleaze? hAHAHhaHAHH

Meanwhile David cheats on his wife, lies to both Kathryn & Mary Margeret, doesn't stand up for MM after she's accused pf murder.... But yeah let's pick on the depressed doc.

PS: Sbarge is Archie

PPS Remmber when Gold was gonna beat Whale's face in for looking at Lacey?

Doesn't she look alarmingly like a certain waitress there...
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Hey, I have not at all forgotten about Prince Charming being... well unCharming. I just thought I remembered Whale hitting on more than one/two people, I obviously misremembered :yarly: (though didn't he leer/hit on Ruby while on a date with MM? Not as bad as Charming, obviously, but still kind of rude =/).

To be fair I would like Whale a lot more if he got more screen time, he was so interesting T_T . And I was picking on him :derp: it was an honest question!

And I am terribly biased when it comes to Rumple, aside from lying to Belle or Bae, or breaking a promise to them, like everything else is forgivable. Beat Belle's father near death? Totes cool with it. Cause a horrible curse that nearly destroys everyone's lives? S'all good *nodnod*. Attack someone for looking at Belle, not exactly being the greatest human being every, but ohmygoshheloveshernomatterwhat! (Seriously, I can list all Rumple's faults but he will always be my favorite character ever :yarly: ).

Uhm...ok I lost my train of though T_T . *teeters off*

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”