The Neverending story!

A place for forum games

Moderator: Reindeer Games Moderators

HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Neverending story!

Post by HiddenMystic »

faedemon wrote: September 27th, 2023, 7:24:18 pm my goodness, you're right... what a legacy! this started in 2012! let's start a whole new one (and maybe try to make sense this time, haha!). fitting that this should come right after the major site update.

i'll start:

Winter
It let me post what I did above....but to be on the safe side I'll copy the last paragraph to start/continue the thread - like we did with the Alphabet counting thread in the past....
Spoiler
Replying wasn't easy for nervous Ariel because she didn't want to offend older magi with rude arguments, but sometimes the many ideas confuses everyone. Trying to convince stubborn men that truth would help people finally understand is truth can always be shared.

Summertime camping is super exciting especially when everyone goes to watch fancy festivities. Hundreds of campers wait
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

yours was exactly at the limit of 60000 characters (i tried adding " in" to it), hah. :lol: but wouldn't it be more fun to start anew, since we've hit that limit? a new story is surely overdue by now, given the person who started this thread intended to end them and make new ones every once in a while.
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

That's just it - it can change depending on what gets added. Also the name of the thread Neverending Story :t-facepalm: :bounce:
Spoiler
Replying wasn't easy for nervous Ariel because she didn't want to offend older magi with rude arguments, but sometimes the many ideas confuses everyone. Trying to convince stubborn men that truth would help people finally understand is truth can always be shared.

Summertime camping is super exciting especially when everyone goes to watch fancy festivities. Hundreds of campers wait nervously
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Spoiler

Summertime camping is super exciting especially when everyone goes to watch fancy festivities. Hundreds of campers wait nervously for
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
EnixHighwinds
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by EnixHighwinds »

Spoiler

Summertime camping is super exciting especially when everyone goes to watch fancy festivities. Hundreds of campers wait nervously for fireworks
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Spoiler

Summertime camping is super exciting especially when everyone goes to watch fancy festivities. Hundreds of campers wait nervously for fireworks and
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ribbonchan »

Spoiler

Summertime camping is super exciting especially when everyone goes to watch fancy festivities. Hundreds of campers wait nervously for fireworks and sausages
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Spoiler

Summertime camping is super exciting especially when everyone goes to watch fancy festivities. Hundreds of campers wait nervously for fireworks and sausages as
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
EnixHighwinds
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by EnixHighwinds »

Spoiler

Summertime camping is super exciting especially when everyone goes to watch fancy festivities. Hundreds of campers wait nervously for fireworks and sausages as the
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ribbonchan »

Spoiler

Summertime camping is super exciting especially when everyone goes to watch fancy festivities. Hundreds of campers wait nervously for fireworks and sausages as the jiving
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~

Return to “Reindeer Games”