Facebook: Needed or Not?

This forum is for serious discussions of any kind.

Moderator: Hall of Speakers Moderators

Can you last 1 month without Facebook?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes: 211

vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Facebook: Needed or Not?

Post by vipor »

I can understand why some people think they need facebook.

Easy to remain in contact with friends.
Easy to make more connections.
bla bla bla

Personally I dispise facebook and sites like that.
At my last school people all bugged me to make an account, but come on. If I don't want to talk to you in real life, why would I want to talk to you online?
The thing that pissed me off the most was a teacher who posted all of our scores on facebook so everybody could see if they needed to redo a test or not.
She didn't list our names, just out student codes, but that did mean I had to talk to someone with a smart phone just to find out my grade. Lucky she was the only teacher to do that on my school.
Sure before that ordeal I was thinking of perhaps creating an account ( moment of weakness) but the moment that teacher pulled that stunt I knew i would never make an account.

Yes it can seem fun to keep contact with friends, but it is the internet and these days companies will see if they can find you online when your trying to get a job with them. If they find out your behavior, even if it was years ago, is not up to their standarts. Say goodbye to that job.
Perfect person but your main friend posts pipebombs and other stuff like that, bye bye job.

The security is bad so if you have spicy pics uploaded to a select group of friends your can count the days if not minutes till the entire web has them.
And then I am not even talking about the people who just hang around to get as many friends as possible so they think they might be worth something or who beg for atention every second of the day.

So I will not get an account.
Heck even if my best friend would come to me saying "If I can't friend you on facebook, how can I know we are friends?"
I would cut them out of my life.
If you need a link on a site to know who your friends are, then you don't understand friendship and I will not waste my time.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
AngryPenguin
CreaturesTrade

Post by AngryPenguin »

Personally I believe it is not needed, although I have an account the only reason I use it is too play games that require a Facebook login. Unlike those people that use it 24/7 I only go on it once a day (after schoo).

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Oreo770364
CreaturesTrade

Post by Oreo770364 »

Bump I like to bump I don't know if this is agents the rules

Return to “Hall of Speakers”