The Transformers Fan Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
yummyquik
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: Maccadam's Old Oil House, sub-level six on Cybertron's lower-east quadrant

Re: The Transformers Fan Guild

Post by yummyquik »

I found this plot outline on a wiki....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transforme ... Extinction

So, if anyone sees it before I do, I'd like to hear the spoilers.
* Image * Image * Image *
Buying Capricorns for my army. 1k each - PM me. * * * 13137/20000
Piney
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Piney »

I dunno when I'll see it. That's why I don't care about spoilers because I'm going to get accidentally spoiled anyway by hanging out on Tumblr. XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DeviantArt || Flight Rising || Avatar source
3DS friend code: 1607-2367-6983
If you message me I will register you. :3
Otterwhisker
CreaturesTrade

Post by Otterwhisker »

I think my family and I are seeing it Saturday so I'll tell you what happens and if that link is correct or not to most of the movie
If we go, that is

Spoiler
"Upon discovering that Ratchet has been slain and his head is being melted down,"
-MUFFLED PROFANITY-
I excuse Optimus from anything he does in this movie because he has lost almost all his old friends and that's not even fair
cs account
central time. 911 dispatcher irl. i forget this site exists tbh

yummyquik
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Maccadam's Old Oil House, sub-level six on Cybertron's lower-east quadrant

Post by yummyquik »

Oh, yeah - I'd appreciate the update if you go, Otterwhisker. I need to prepare myself.
Spoiler
I'm not one for muffled profanities - I out and out yelled G-D*** it when I read the wiki. :t-tantrum:

On another note Otterwhisker, you might be interested in the news that Predator is getting a reboot. I'm hopeful.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... ack-714598
Otterwhisker
CreaturesTrade

Post by Otterwhisker »

Spoiler
yee predator reboot

anyways, I did see it today, and personally, I think it was one of the best, as it didn't completely focus on the humans 98% of the time. Of course, it did have some drama between the humans, but it wasn't as in depth. There's more of a father/daughter relationship throughout the movie, with a little bit of romance.
Other than that, it did give Transformers personalities this time. Ratchet unfortunately does die, and he does it as he's begging for his life and it wasn't fair
None of the other Autobots were killed, though Hound came on the verge of it, as did Optimus a few times.
There's gonna be a part five, and I'm actually really excited for it because it might not be on Earth and on another planet like one of the ones in the novels. Galvatron walks away near the end muttering how it isn't over and such, and Optimus takes the "seed" (long story) out of the Earth, and the movie shows him blasting away to bring it to his makers, which would normally be on Cybertron if you think it's Primus or something, but Cybertron is no more, so probably the Quintessons?
Speaking of which, Drift's face is not a mask.
The Dinobots don't come in until the final battle, which is actually disappointing, and they don't even have a really big part in the film I don't think. They were just there to kill the bad guys, which were not Decepticons so I can't call them that. They're more like drones.

I don't know if any of this even makes sense; I'm just excited from seeing it and my mind is running light speed right now soo
yea
If you have any questions, I'll answer them :woo:
cs account

yummyquik
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by yummyquik »

Spoiler
Oh Primus, I'm gonna cry over Ratchet. That sounds so heartbreaking. He's my absolute fav in all the universes. I better bring tissues.
Bad enough they killed Ironhide in the last movie. I'd like to punch Bay in the balls.

Glad to hear the humans are a secondary story line. That is where I think the other movies came up short - too much about squishies, not enough giant fighting robots.

I was hoping for more than Dinobots To The Rescue, but at least they showed up.

Did it give any indication of what happened to Sideswipe and Dino?
Thanks so much Otterwhisker.
Right now, everything's a go for me to see it tom'r morning.

Have you read about Shia's arrest the other day. I think he's gone nuts. :t-bipolar:

13 more days until I leave for the TFormer convention in Toronto. :yey:
Otterwhisker
CreaturesTrade

Post by Otterwhisker »

Spoiler
No problem~ cx

Dino was killed in Dark of the Moon, according to the books, as he was supposed to be Mirage and Mirage was ripped in half or stabbed or something along those lines.
I'm pretty sure it was ripped apart after coming out of the water under the bridge, or it was Starscream's doing, or something like that.
I haven't heard anything about Sideswipe, though? Everyone is saying he is dead, but he didn't die in the movie, and he didn't die in the book, unless there's a comic that discusses it. I checked TFWiki and it said he survived, so I don't know.
I guess we can assume he was killed by the humans like Ratchet was, just not on screen?
Speaking of which, they show Leadfoot being killed by humans, but it's brief, unlike Ratchet's.

I haven't heard of Shia's arrest, but I just looked it up and wow.
He has gone nuts.

You're so lucky you get to go to a Transformers Convention DX
Nothing comes to Nevada, which is really unfortunate, and my mom doesn't want to travel. ><
cs account

yummyquik
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by yummyquik »

Spoiler
I knew Dino was Mirage in the book and bit it, but I don't recall Dino getting killed in the movie. Guess I'll have to watch it again one of these days.

Still no paperback of the movie on Amazon. :t-tantrum:
Well, hopefully you don't have long to wait before you can go to a con by yourself.
AmenoSakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re:

Post by AmenoSakura »

Otterwhisker wrote:
Spoiler
No problem~ cx

Dino was killed in Dark of the Moon, according to the books, as he was supposed to be Mirage and Mirage was ripped in half or stabbed or something along those lines.
I'm pretty sure it was ripped apart after coming out of the water under the bridge, or it was Starscream's doing, or something like that.
I haven't heard anything about Sideswipe, though? Everyone is saying he is dead, but he didn't die in the movie, and he didn't die in the book, unless there's a comic that discusses it. I checked TFWiki and it said he survived, so I don't know.
I guess we can assume he was killed by the humans like Ratchet was, just not on screen?
Speaking of which, they show Leadfoot being killed by humans, but it's brief, unlike Ratchet's.

I haven't heard of Shia's arrest, but I just looked it up and wow.
He has gone nuts.

You're so lucky you get to go to a Transformers Convention DX
Nothing comes to Nevada, which is really unfortunate, and my mom doesn't want to travel. ><
I think nuts is an understatement, considering he went to a red carpet affair with a brown paper bag on his head with "I am not famous" written on it. Plus all of his speeches (apologetic or not) were plagiarized anyway.
Image Ameno Sakura. Nonbinary. Asexual. Panromantic. Greymuzzle.
Furry - Gamer - Artist - Writer
ImageImageImageImageImage I have the same username on Discord, ToyHou.se, Twitter and BlueSky. Image
Blazen749
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Blazen749 »

Spoiler
Iheard that too. Saw the movie yesterdya and got this different3d glasses. the advertising only showcases X amount of the movie.
Ratcheet was my favourite.....so yeah. Leadfoot, isnt he a racecar? Well, now that Ratchets dead, i guess my favourite is Drift.
I enjoy transformers.

I'm more active on the Magistream discord.

4/25 Gifts

LTT/S/B In profile!

Return to “Guilds Quarter”