Lets get to know each other.

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

This is my Timey-Wimey Detector. It goes Ding when theres _____.

Monsters
15%
Human life
6%
Stuff
27%
Metal
3%
Rocks
2%
Dirt
2%
Food
7%
Whatever
4%
Pickles?
7%
RAINBOW UNICORNS FROLICKING IN THE PRETTY FLOWER FIELD POOPING BUTTERFLYS!!!!1
29%

Total votes: 717

lemonissourUwU
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Lets get to know each other.

Post by lemonissourUwU »

bees. bees 100%. one time a bee landed on my foot and i thought i got stung. then i freaked out and sprained said foot.

have you ever eaten something that is part of another culture thats not yours?
ImageImageImageImageImage
bookrage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by bookrage »

many things and it is something I really enjoy.

probably the king of those though is when I ate Jellyfish. If you get the chance to do that... pass. It is the stinkiest, nastiest stuff you can imagine.

That said, my forrays into genuine mexican, cuban, and west African food have generally gone well and eating Boar's head when I was in Germany was quite good.

What is the farthest distance you have been from where you live? in terms of how far you have ever traveled from home.
From out of the depths of the public domain, comes a man, well-read with a book under his arm at all times

I trade 1 to 1 and will accept any creature I don't have, whether that be gender or species for anything I have in my "for trades" tab.

I could really use some clickities
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

The farthest I have traveled was to Shanghai, where I studied for a summer. That was.. 2007? I'm fairly sure that is as far away from home as I have been. It's also one of the few places I traveled where I was completely lost from a language perspective.

I got a bit distracted looking at Antipodes here: https://www.antipodesmap.com/

(Actually, that's where I tried Jellyfish once, which had the consistency of a plastic bag filled with goo and tasted about the same too - I concur with your assessment of yuck.)

What was the best vacation you've ever been on, and why?
bookrage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by bookrage »

I would say the best vacation I ever had was when I went to Germany with my Dad. We stayed with my aunt in her house since her husband was working in Germany and traveled around the country with my aunt sort of a chofeur. It might be because I'm obviously handicapped or that I know a decent ammount of German, but my experience is that Germans are actually not as strict and most definitely not as pushy or mean as they are often depicted, even when they aren't nazis, in popular media.

The people wer enice, the cathedrals were wonderful, and the museums and food were amazing.

The one exception was Hamburg. The Beatles got their start there and I realize now why they were such a great band... they wanted out! Hamburg is the only city I have been to that literally had a stench to it. Unlike the rest of Germany, it was dirty, smelly, and ugly. (I could see some then so I can attest to it.

Do you speak any languages other than your own? If so which ones? If not, what ones would you like to learn if you could?
From out of the depths of the public domain, comes a man, well-read with a book under his arm at all times

I trade 1 to 1 and will accept any creature I don't have, whether that be gender or species for anything I have in my "for trades" tab.

I could really use some clickities
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lemonissourUwU
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by lemonissourUwU »

depends on what you mean by my own. cause technically my language is canto/chinese, but i speak english. i am learing spanish tho, so thats fun.

dyou have any "weird" hobbies?
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

I actually don't know. Now that true crime is mainstream, there's nothing weird about it. Maybe I'm not engaged in the most popular of hobbies, but I don't do anything particularly interesting.

Here's something weird. What's your favorite kind of sock? Fuzzy, ankle, toed, none, etc.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
RustyBlackfyre
CreaturesTrade

Post by RustyBlackfyre »

Long socks, mostly the ones that end just below my knees, but that's mainly because I can't find longer, comfy socks. Also breathable, like not fluffy or thick, but just smooth and thin. No toes, just the good old-fashioned kind that lets me keep my toes together in there.

How would you most like to have your hair? Length, style, color, texture, etc.
-----
-----
ImageImageImageImage
lemonissourUwU
CreaturesTrade

Post by lemonissourUwU »

black, just a little below the shoulders. if it was possible, id want streaks aswell, but ill need to bleach several times and just- not worth it lol. i dont care about the texture much, but having it up in a ponytail is good enough for me.

would you rather be a mini-plush sized human, or a human-sized living plush toy?
Agion
CreaturesTrade

Post by Agion »

Oh God, a living plush sounds terrifying so I'll take the tiny person. I just hope I don't step on them o.o

When asking someone's favorite candy bar, are M&Ms an acceptable response?
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

Hmm, semantically I can see that could cause trouble, as M&Ms are generally not enjoyed as a cohesive bar (if that happens, something has gone quite wrong, since they were specifically designed to stay separate pieces until they are in your mouth), but by product placement and contents, it's essentially the same thing.

Technically, M&Ms are candy, but not a bar. However, I would not fight anyone in casual conversation on this and I'd accept their answer :)

Let's get deep: do you think most people are basically good?

Return to “Popsicle stand”