Rape penalties

This forum is for serious discussions of any kind.

Moderator: Hall of Speakers Moderators

Scream
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Rape penalties

Post by Scream »

shinitenshi wrote:I think the rapist should have his balls cut off and thrown in prison and if the rapist is female well sterilize her and have her turned into a prostitute since she obviously likes sex let her have it from people who want it just not the people of her choosing. Either that, or have the victim of the rape whether male or female decide the punishment for his or her tormentor. For the record I am a female and hate rapist of either sex with a unholy passion because friends both male and female who have been broken by rape. I want justice done and if you cannot call this justice, call it vindictive and vengeful, but these will still satisfy my hatred.
I used to feel the exact same way. If you'd be receptive to some friendly advice... you've gotta let that hate go. It will eat you up inside and drive you crazy. The same happened to me. It took a lot of work, but I'm finally able to see value in all life. I believe that everyone pays their dues eventually, be it in this life or the next. It honestly took one of my family members doing someone wrong for me to see that sometimes... it's more than just a cut and dry thing. He was messed up on all kinds of drugs and didn't even remember it hardly. It does not excuse the actions... but I love him and I had to work to forgive him. I wouldn't even talk to him I had so much hate in my heart... and he was there for me all the time. I was rejecting him and calling him horrid names from a mistake he hardly even remembered. I'm happy to say, however, that after a long while, our relationship is stronger than ever. He forgives me for calling him horrible names, and I've forgiven him for the wrong he did. It woke him up... he got clean and the girl he did wrong even forgave him. He cried on her when she did. They cried together. It was then that I realized.. if she could forgive him, and my mother could forgive her father (who raped her from a young girl until her late teen years)... then I could forgive the people who did me wrong... and I would try to see more than just the cut and dry side of things.

Point is... you've gotta let some things go. How is your blinding hatred helping anyone or anything? Truthfully. It's not stopping rape. it's not preventing it. It's not getting people punished more severely. And I doubt it helps your blood pressure or well-being. So why hold onto it? You can be intolerant of an action without weighing yourself down with all that rage. It doesn't make you wrong or less concerned to not be so intense about your opinions. There's a difference between having strong opinions and standing up for them, and plaguing yourself with hatred of something you desperately wish you could stop but ultimately have no control over. It's why I focus so much of my time helping rape survivors... talking to them... being there for them and more. You can't change what will happen or fix what has happened... but you can make a difference for those who need help.

<3 That's it for my advice. Thanks for reading, if you did.
Spoiler
the batman to my joker
ImageImageImageImage
help me hatch these? thanks.
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

shinitenshi wrote:I think the rapist should have his balls cut off and thrown in prison and if the rapist is female well sterilize her and have her turned into a prostitute since she obviously likes sex let her have it from people who want it just not the people of her choosing. Either that, or have the victim of the rape whether male or female decide the punishment for his or her tormentor. For the record I am a female and hate rapist of either sex with a unholy passion because friends both male and female who have been broken by rape. I want justice done and if you cannot call this justice, call it vindictive and vengeful, but these will still satisfy my hatred.
Sterilization does not prevent rape. Threat of sterilization and incarceration does not prevent rape. "Turning" a female rapist into a prostitute as revenge is rape. I understand feeling anger towards rapists, but your hatred doesn't hurt them. I'm sorry you've had friends who were raped. I'm not sure what you mean by "broken". I have been raped. I do feel some anger, but I do not hate the rapists.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
RenoSinclair
CreaturesTrade

Post by RenoSinclair »

Are you for higher penalties yourself? Why/why not? I am most definitely for higher penalties. Rape and any kind of sexual assault is one of the most disgusting, personal crime anyone could commit.
What does the law say where you live? It seems like it's a 'pics or it didn't happen' kind of thing. A sexual offender rarely gets more than 6 months to a year.
Have you ever been raped yourself? Not raped, but sexually assaulted and almost raped.
Signature is a huge work in progress ♥
ImageImageImageImage
zorua9
CreaturesTrade

Post by zorua9 »

public flogging? seriously, am I the only one who wants that or the gillatene (the thing that cuts the persons head off) to come back for rapists?. it might sound hard harsh but 50 whips to the back....... gotta hurt........ but it might get the message through..............
Gasp, I is a crazy Australian.
Mah creatures Mah dragons Mah pokemon
FoxBark
CreaturesTrade

Post by FoxBark »

zorua9 wrote:public flogging? sherioushllyy, am I de only one who wantsh ...hic... datt or de gillatene (de ding ...hic... ddat cutsh de ppershonsh head off) to ...hic... come back for rapishtsh?. it might shound hard harshh bbut 50 ...hic... whipsh to de back....... gottta hhuurt......... but it mmight get de meshage drough...............
I have ...hic... to shay dat I ...hic... totaally agree wid dish. I like dee publicc paart ...hic... mosht of all, shhaming rape and rapisht sheemsh like a good waay too ...hic... dishccourage it.

Edit: So sorry, I hadve absolutely no idea why the text is doing this. I didn't know it was happening until I want back and looked at my post.
ImageImageImageImage
Selling Frozen Eggs In Single and Bulk Orders From This Group: http://magistream.com/mine/Frozen
AnaYamazaki
CreaturesTrade

Post by AnaYamazaki »

I have to agree with the public punishment posts. Pubic punishments, getting their faces plastered everywhere, being humiliated and having thousands of people just watching and screaming at them. Hell let the public have at them too give each the choice to punish the rapist 1--5 time depending on what the punishment is. Select a lucky handful of people and if its caning or whippings then let them give the rapist 1-5 as they please.

I'm Latina so you don;t know how big I grin when I hear that a little pueblitos community cane or whip or beat the crap publicly out of rapists, murderers, pedophiles, etc because not only does the perpetrator feel the shame of being called out infront of everyone, he feel the pain of having everyone have at him. The police are saints to those perpetrators because arrest and jail means safety from a hungry mod of pissed off people outside wanting to rip hi/her to shreds.
Please help me get my cat some vet care after a local shelter mistreated him Image <--Click here for more info...
ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Hall of Speakers”