CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

CBN
CreaturesTrade

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Post by CBN »

NaoKitsune wrote: March 26th, 2024, 4:26:11 pm May I please borrow 20 adult Charubis?
Thanks in advance!
Trade sent, but please post in achievement thread for achievement creatures, thanks ^_^ ^_^
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Can we please borrow a pair (or two) of Nandi Bears for the Albino egg? We have two females and gender change potions, but neither of ours can be changed due to being bred already. D:
I do have one pair of Axolotls, so I take it I can't ask to borrow one pair from here as well? (they're on cooldown and didn't give me an egg last time T_T)
Thank you! :)
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

Ardroth wrote: May 12th, 2024, 5:37:14 pm Can we please borrow a pair (or two) of Nandi Bears for the Albino egg? We have two females and gender change potions, but neither of ours can be changed due to being bred already. D:
I do have one pair of Axolotls, so I take it I can't ask to borrow one pair from here as well? (they're on cooldown and didn't give me an egg last time T_T)
Thank you! :)
We give the Axo hatchies free, trade sent :bounce:
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Hi again, might we be able to borrow an adult Onrosus and 20 adult Topo Wyrms for the Raza quest? :)
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

Ardroth wrote: May 15th, 2024, 3:12:43 pm Hi again, might we be able to borrow an adult Onrosus and 20 adult Topo Wyrms for the Raza quest? :)
Trade sent :bounce:
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

Hi! I need some help with the secret shop: initiation quest. I believe I’m at the point where I need two noctis enoc eggs & 10k gold to continue. I have the coins already.
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

MTiger18 wrote: May 26th, 2024, 1:29:37 pm Hi! I need some help with the secret shop: initiation quest. I believe I’m at the point where I need two noctis enoc eggs & 10k gold to continue. I have the coins already.
Trade sent ^_^

Return to “Mercado”