The Billboard ~ New Roleplays/Roleplay Assistance

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
StarSea
CreaturesTrade
Location: If I'm not on, I'm either sleeping, at some other website, or trying to get my computer back...

Re: The Billboard ~ New Roleplays/Roleplay Assistance

Post by StarSea »

I'm not totally sure where to post this, but I figured here as this is where I've been getting it.
Just starting today I've been getting this when I go to the front page of an RP I'm in. I've been to that page thousands of times, and I don't believe that anything has changed there that I know of. I'm going to click around to see if I get it anywhere else, but some help would be greatly appreciated.
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PKGriffin »

StarSea wrote:I'm not totally sure where to post this, but I figured here as this is where I've been getting it.
Just starting today I've been getting this when I go to the front page of an RP I'm in. I've been to that page thousands of times, and I don't believe that anything has changed there that I know of. I'm going to click around to see if I get it anywhere else, but some help would be greatly appreciated.
I am not certain what is going on with your web page there, but I believe that it may have something to do with a posted link. The webpage it is referring to is included in one of your image links, so I have removed that link. Please let me know if the problem persists; I will also let Tristan know.

On an unrelated note, I will update the Billboard soon; my computer has recently been having internet connection issues, but they shall be fixed soon.
-------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
StarSea
CreaturesTrade
Location: If I'm not on, I'm either sleeping, at some other website, or trying to get my computer back...

Post by StarSea »

^_^ It works now. Thank you so much! <3 That really helps!
GetsugaDragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by GetsugaDragon »

PKGriffin wrote:On an unrelated note, I will update the Billboard soon; my computer has recently been having internet connection issues, but they shall be fixed soon.
Does this mean there is a chance my RP may get added to the billboard?
Sorry if I'm annoying like this x_x
It's just that only one person joined it this time and it's been really long.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hm...free gold
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PKGriffin »

MustachioGirl wrote:
PKGriffin wrote:On an unrelated note, I will update the Billboard soon; my computer has recently been having internet connection issues, but they shall be fixed soon.
Oh dear, I am sorry! I will put that up as soon as I can. :facepalm:
ImageImageImageImage
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by PKGriffin »

The Billboard has been [more or less] updated. :)
ImageImageImageImage
GetsugaDragon
CreaturesTrade

Post by GetsugaDragon »

PKGriffin wrote:
MustachioGirl wrote:
Oh dear, I am sorry! I will put that up as soon as I can. :facepalm:
Oi, sorry for my late reply...I was going to say; It's totally okay!! No apologies needed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hm...free gold
Zae
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zae »

Okay I'm not entirely sure about how this bill board works but I have an idea for a General Roleplay that I would like to know if anyone would be interested in joining before I tried to make it.

A Twist in the Tale- Fairytale Roleplay

Everyone places a the part of a fairytale character, a thing of legend, mythological heros, but there is a twist! For example, a Cinderella who had psychokinetic powers, the Sleeping Beauty who's true love is not the Prince, but the Beast, a princess locked in the tower is rescued by a brave knight only to find out she was put there because she was put there for private study.

I want people to have fun creating weird twists on famous tales, but don't limit yourself to things like the generic stuff I put above, think about things like Greek/Roman myths, Celtic legends, Native American spirits. Go above and beyond to make an interesting cast of character. You can repeat characters (for example just because there's a Cinderella type character who has power over fire doesn't mean there can't be a Cinderella that's a cyborg XD), but not twists to that character (meaning the first pyro Cinderella is the only Pryo Cinderella, the Cyborg can't create fire with her mind too, though that ability can also be used again by another character.)

So would anyone be interested in something like this?
Click my babies!
1FeuerOkami1
CreaturesTrade

Post by 1FeuerOkami1 »

sounds interesants
ImageImageImageImage
TomboyishGirlyGirl
CreaturesTrade

Post by TomboyishGirlyGirl »

I've recently been addicted to a book series called the Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa. I was wondering if anyone else has read any of the Iron Fey books (I'm still on the first one) and would like to make a roleplay about it with me. If you are interested in the book, do some research! It's a great book.

Return to “Roleplay Stage”