Site Outage

Learn about the latest updates here.
Skitcy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Site Outage

Post by Skitcy »

So do I just gess what colour my pink and purple Pygmy eggs would have been once hatched?
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
^ Help us grow? ^
Image ImageImageImage
I return clicks as best I can
NKfloofiepoof
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NKfloofiepoof »

I'm going to wait until gender is added to the form since I had a lot of pairs that got munched and don't want Tristan to just hold down the "male" checkbox again like last time, but I have a few questions as well.

1. Like some others, I'm wondering what's going to happen with hybrids. I once again lost my frozen albino nandi bear hatchling, and this time I also lost a breeding pair of 1st gen albino nandi bears.

2. Will we be able to get back any date-specific pets? Even just one or two? I lost an Ashen Shaa with my mother's birthday that I got specifically because it was born on her birthday. It means a lot to me, and it took me forever to find it. If that's the only date-specific pet I get back, I'll be happy.

Really, those two are my only concerns. I have trade histories to back my claim for my GB crystalwings, and I have PayPal shard receipts for all of my missing donis.
Buying unwanted SB elephant snails for shop price
Buying Bread Creatures for 2k each

Image-Free Magi Nursery
Phoenix Ninetales
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phoenix Ninetales »

Since I dont know what is what for some things, like the stupid new crystalwings, I put both on my list. I really dont remember every single critter I had. And Im also guessing with the damn beetles. I had the green ones.

And like everyone else, the stupid thing goofed trying to submit. Here's hoping it went through.
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

I'm pissed. The damn banner doesn't work. You really expect me to memorize and remember the 1,000 creatures I lost? This is probably never going to change. I may never be able to reorganize my posts. Forget the Merchant District and everything. There is no point of having the creatures if they'll just disappear. This might just be an upset breakdown, but I am SO UPSET I want to cry forever. This meant so much to me. Now it's gone. ;_; We also need to change the stupid list thing... We need genders and dates, etc. I want to fuckin die
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Feathersun
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Feathersun »

I have some creatures in my keep that I didn't have before the crash...and I lost 1,000 creatures in the crash :sweat: I have noooo idea how many winged cat's I lot! although I think it might have been close to 100 of them. I also have pets that I got on special dates because I wanted them on those dates. I guess I wont be getting those back either? And, is there any way to get my lost lineage(s) back?!

I don't want to sound like I'm totally mad because I'm am happy for the stuff I didn't loose as well <3

If you see me on here, smack me and tell me to go write something

- Looking to take in ANY Osaths -
- Paying aprox 500g per birdy -
- I will take frozen, lineaged, named, adult, hatchling, 1,000,000 gen, or anything -
- I will gladly help hatch as well! Just send me the codes -

- ImageImageImageImage -
Jenisis
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jenisis »

I'm really, sincerely getting irked. I joined a few months ago. Worked hard. And bam. EVERY single of my creatures is gone. EVERY bit of gold i collected is gone. I agree with TalisRaye.... There is NO way I''m going through that list yet another time after it tells me "server glitch. Sorry, but yo creatures have been om nommed for good" for the third time in a row. I forget how many I had. I remember my eggs, and I remember my adults. I didn't have any hatchlings, and I only remember one of my frozens. And the several duplicates (a.k.a. koi fish and pygmy phoenixes) ???? Really now? There were several colors. And I'll be thrown in an asylum before I figure out which is which! The red banner? Does. Not. Work.
:headdesk:
My point? We're getting ticked.

EDIT: Oh and FYI for all those who think there's a chance that their lists went through? Wrong. It won't. You're hard-earned and raised creatures? Forget them. They're gone for good. Not. Coming. Back. Banner doesn't work, and most likely never will. And yes, I am SERIOUSLY pissed off now.

EDIT2:
Azeekiyal wrote:
"Everything you submit will be cross-checked with our logs"
Don't mean to sound rude but...if you have logs, why can you not just give back what is there?
DEFINATLY THIS!!! ^ maybe its because.... you guys are lazy? O.o
Last edited by Jenisis on May 24th, 2011, 10:21:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lilkiller212
CreaturesTrade

Post by lilkiller212 »

Whenever I try to submit the list of things I lost in the crash it gets a web-page error! WTF! :t-tantrum: :t--.-: :t-facepalm: :t-D<: :t-noes:
Jordan
solace
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by solace »

Tristan wrote:Edit: We're up for real now, though much was lost. See that big red bar at the top of the screen? Use that. You'll have your stuff back before you know it.
That red bar is ridiculous and infuriating. Do you really expect users to remember hundreds of creatures?
Image ImageImage
Azeekiyal
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Azeekiyal »

"Everything you submit will be cross-checked with our logs"
Don't mean to sound rude but...if you have logs, why can you not just give back what is there? :sweat:
~PhloxImageImageImageImageImageHoarder~
ImageImage
ScarletDevil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ScarletDevil »

I lost everything up until January. I shall now prepare me a sulking corner. Da.

...There is no way at all I'll be able to remember everything. Some critters, yes....Not all. Not even close to all.

EDIT: I'm sorry. How ungrateful I sounded there. I'm glad the site is back up, thank you very much for that! =3
Last edited by ScarletDevil on May 24th, 2011, 10:09:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-

~ "Looks like it's going to be a fun night." ~
..::."Looks like it's going to be a long night.".::..

Return to “Site News”