might get another soon!(i <3 them all) Thank you!!! :wave:
BUNNIES
saw666
CreaturesTrade

Re: Felis - Adoptable Felines - OPEN

Post by saw666 »

:t-swoon: aaawww
they sound so adorable
good luck! im sure with such loveable cuties you wonder need i thought! they do it them selves <3
Insanity
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

deweesek wrote:Username: deweesek
Cat's Name & Number: Sullivan, 4
New Name: likes old one
Nec. Items Wanted: none
Other:
might get another soon!(i <3 them all) Thank you!!! :wave:
Thanks for ordering!
Sullivan
Spoiler
Sullivan is a very slim Muphen, but is however very strong, although he never uses his strength. He love sitting on laps, being petted, and being brushed. He does not, however, enjoy being picked up by anyone. He is VERY demanding in attention and will mew for hours if you ignore him. He has a light coloured cream pelt with a milky white belly and paws, and easy to brush long fur. He does not, so far, have any health problems.

Sullivan pads up to you a mews, looking longingly into your eyes. He rubs his face against your leg, and you can feel the softness of his fur. You smile and pick him up, eager to get home and play with him. However, he struggles and meows in discomfort, and you quickly have to put him down before he pokes an eye out. Once you set him down, though, he looks happy and content, and is ready to go to his new home.

@saw: Aww, thanks! :3
♫ Among my frivolous thoughts, I believe that there are angels around your vicinity .. ♪
Heartmane
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Heartmane »

WhiteSheep wrote:
Heartmane wrote:I love this! Great idea <3

Username: Heartmane
Cat's Name & Number: Petey, 1
Nec. Items Wanted: Plain Red Collar
Other:
Can he breed with Pipsqueak?

Cat's Name & Number: Tiger, 2
Nec. Items Wanted: White Bell Collar
Other:
None >.<

Item Wanted: White Bell Collar
Totaly Payment:

Item Wanted: Plain Red Collar
Totaly Payment:

Oh, and it should be Total in the item form, not totally. :omg:
EEE! First customer!
A few things, heheh.
Nec. stands for necessary, and that collars are accessories. ^^;; But that's okay as long as you did fill out the form for them :3 just send the trade and I'll edit Tiger's and Petey's description.
Speaking of which, would you like to change their names? It's free ^.^
Just send the trades and tell which names you'd like, Tiger and Petey will be yours!
Also, in order to breed with Pipsqueak, first you need the milk, haha. Also, you could either win a contest, do something in an event, or just be a very good customer. :3
No thanks, in my opinion it's rather ironic. :lol:
I believe in Jesus, My Savior. The joy of the LORD is my strength!
Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage<- By Xeno
Image[/center]
Heartmane
CreaturesTrade

Post by Heartmane »

Sorry for double-posting, but my post is too long (my computer has a problem with that and extra spoilers- I can't type and spaces go missing so yeah XD) so I'd like to order a custom and a milk.

Felis Type: Solemphus
Description: Ember is a very calm Solemphus. Like all members of his breed he loves water, and it it rather comical to see him swimming in a lake in the morning. His coat is very short and is ideal to keep out water, seeming to simply slide off of his coat. He is a tuxedo cat which makes him look like a penguin, like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tuxed ... stache.jpg with friendly ice blue eyes. Although he is prone to lie exhausted in heat, he can indure most cold winds or water and rarely gets any diseases. He is 7 and a half months old and does not yet have any health problems. Ember enjoys getting belly rubs and being petted, but is not a overly sociable cat. He gets along fine with Tiger but not Petey, for some reason. Although he likes to poke his head out when new people visit that doesn't mean he always comes out to meet visitors. If anyone tries to pet him/or make friends with him, he will instantly decide who he likes and jump into his/her lap.
Payment: Two yellow pygmy pheonix
Spoiler
ImageImage
His name will be Emberfrost.

Item Wanted: Red Romance Milk
Total Payment:2000 gold

Can he breed with your Pipsqueak once you make the description? I would love daily (or fast) updates about this kitty :)
Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage<- By Xeno
Image[/center]
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

Heartmane wrote:Sorry for double-posting, but my post is too long (my computer has a problem with that and extra spoilers- I can't type and spaces go missing so yeah XD) so I'd like to order a custom and a milk.

Felis Type: Solemphus
Description: Ember is a very calm Solemphus. Like all members of his breed he loves water, and it it rather comical to see him swimming in a lake in the morning. His coat is very short and is ideal to keep out water, seeming to simply slide off of his coat. He is a tuxedo cat which makes him look like a penguin, like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tuxed ... stache.jpg with friendly ice blue eyes. Although he is prone to lie exhausted in heat, he can indure most cold winds or water and rarely gets any diseases. He is 7 and a half months old and does not yet have any health problems. Ember enjoys getting belly rubs and being petted, but is not a overly sociable cat. He gets along fine with Tiger but not Petey, for some reason. Although he likes to poke his head out when new people visit that doesn't mean he always comes out to meet visitors. If anyone tries to pet him/or make friends with him, he will instantly decide who he likes and jump into his/her lap.
Payment: Two yellow pygmy pheonix
Spoiler
ImageImage
His name will be Emberfrost.

Item Wanted: Red Romance Milk
Total Payment:2000 gold

Can he breed with your Pipsqueak once you make the description? I would love daily (or fast) updates about this kitty :)
Alright, thanks! Would you like me to use your description and add on to it, or would you rather have me make up my own about him? :3
Sorry, Pipsqueak is...well, waiting for you to notice something before anyone can breed with her :smirk:
♫ Among my frivolous thoughts, I believe that there are angels around your vicinity .. ♪
Heartmane
CreaturesTrade

Post by Heartmane »

Add on mostly, but please feel free to put in more :)
And what do you mean by noticing?
Image[/center]
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

Heartmane wrote:Add on mostly, but please feel free to put in more :)
Read through some of the pages in the front and you'll find out (;
I'll add all of your stuff to the front page when I can get a computer again. Our power went out, so I'm using my phone right now.
Heartmane
CreaturesTrade

Post by Heartmane »

WhiteSheep wrote:
I'll add all of your stuff to the front page when I can get a computer again. Our power went out, so I'm using my phone right now.
Sorry, but I don't get it. It's like twelve and my mind is going a little weird now. :tard:
Image[/center]
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

Heartmane wrote:
WhiteSheep wrote:
Sorry, but I don't get it. It's like twelve and my mind is going a little weird now. :tard:
Ah, you will eventually. Lots of people won't notice it; you're probably not the first . xD

Return to “Tea House”