.::Warrior Cats Lover's Guild::.

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: .::Warrior Cats Lover's Guild::.

Post by crazyflight »

ToxicFlame wrote:I'd love to read it then.
One of those "because I'm a die-hard Warriors fan" kinda thing.
That's how I felt! XD I have a section on my bookshelf that is devoted to Warriors.
My bookshelf is kind of like a rectangle with five sections down and two across, so there are ten sections all for books. It's pretty huge. And after the Last Hope, I was just able to fit every single book, in order, across it with no room left. The Super Editions and small amount of mangas that I have for them were kept behind the sections that they happened around the time of. :3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
KittyGoMeowMeow
CreaturesTrade

Post by KittyGoMeowMeow »

I just read The Last Hope last night. Why did
Spoiler
Firestar
have to die? And
Spoiler
Hollyleaf
too! Why would she save Ivypool? I actually don't really like Ivypool. So.. :headdesk:
-can't seem to think of signature- Hmm.. Hmmm.. HMMMM...
StarSea
CreaturesTrade
Location: If I'm not on, I'm either sleeping, at some other website, or trying to get my computer back...

Post by StarSea »

Well, if Ivypool wasn't there, can you imagine what would have really happened? An if you think about it,
Spoiler
Firestar
is the fourth cat because Kin of your kin can go any way.
Spoiler
Firestar --> His mother/father --> Firestar
Firestar --> His daughters --> Firestar
Plus,
Spoiler
I think he was leader for long enough. Indeed, I loved him just like I did all the rest of the characters, but he would have died soon anyways. He had one life left and he was extremely old, so one way or another, he would have moved on.
I think that they should make one more book. Just one. And it should be on what happened and everything after the war and stuff. Kinda like (if you read the last book of Harry Potter) how in the end, Harry Potter went on a little farther and showed a little of what happened even after everything was over...

I just have to admit, the very first time I read warriors, I was thinking it'd be some ordinary cat book about how to raise your cats and everything and I couldn't understand why, or even how, there was a sixth book. But I kept reading anyways and I'm so glad I did! ^_^ And when I imagine the deputies getting their nine lives and names, I see the starclan warriors as being like super large projections with star-dew-mist stuff on their pelt and around their feet. I wish I could draw what I imagine, but it'll be a terrible fail if I try...
KittyGoMeowMeow
CreaturesTrade

Post by KittyGoMeowMeow »

StarSea wrote:Well, if Ivypool wasn't there, can you imagine what would have really happened? An if you think about it,
Spoiler
Firestar
is the fourth cat because Kin of your kin can go any way.
Spoiler
Firestar --> His mother/father --> Firestar
Firestar --> His daughters --> Firestar
Plus,
Spoiler
I think he was leader for long enough. Indeed, I loved him just like I did all the rest of the characters, but he would have died soon anyways. He had one life left and he was extremely old, so one way or another, he would have moved on.
I think that they should make one more book. Just one. And it should be on what happened and everything after the war and stuff. Kinda like (if you read the last book of Harry Potter) how in the end, Harry Potter went on a little farther and showed a little of what happened even after everything was over...

I just have to admit, the very first time I read warriors, I was thinking it'd be some ordinary cat book about how to raise your cats and everything and I couldn't understand why, or even how, there was a sixth book. But I kept reading anyways and I'm so glad I did! ^_^ And when I imagine the deputies getting their nine lives and names, I see the starclan warriors as being like super large projections with star-dew-mist stuff on their pelt and around their feet. I wish I could draw what I imagine, but it'll be a terrible fail if I try...
I guess.. But its so sad. But have you ever thought about what it would be like if there WAS no Firestar? There would be no Squirrelflight or Leafpool, so there would be no Jayfeather, Lionblaze, or Hollyleaf. Its confuzzling to think about. O.o
-can't seem to think of signature- Hmm.. Hmmm.. HMMMM...
StarSea
CreaturesTrade
Location: If I'm not on, I'm either sleeping, at some other website, or trying to get my computer back...

Post by StarSea »

Indeed! Well, there might have been, just not exactly like they are right now. Just... different. xP
Freerunner
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Freerunner »

I would really like there to be a book about Blackstar. i think that it would be a great book and we could all learn about his life from kit to when he was outlawed with Tigerstar and then how it is for him to be ShadowClan's leader.

I also agree that it would be awesome if they did just one more book so that we could see how the clans are doing after the battle and without Firestar.

I'm still a little disappointed at how few cats died in the great battle between the clans and Starclan vs The Dark Forest. I was expecting it to be a bit harder for them to win and for a lot more cats to die and betray them. There were only like what, 2 cats that ended up turning on the clans? Breezepelt and Redwillow are the only two I can remember. Oh and Antpelt but he died anyway.
ImageImageImageImage
StarSea
CreaturesTrade

Post by StarSea »

Yea, not many cats died like I had expected. I mean, you're facing the most evil, cruel, unforgivable cats and only a few of you die? :L Maybe... if they were to do a final final book, it would have something like a list of all who died during the battle and there'd be more from the other clans because they didn't have cats like Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Dovewing. (As well as I think they had less cats that were in the Dark Forest that stayed true to their clan...) Not to mention that I'm sure Hollyleaf was a pretty great warrior after living for how long all by herself. Maybe, if you all want, we could work together and write our own fanfic extra ending. I mean, sure it won't be published, but it'll still be pretty cool. :D Then if everyone that works on it would like, I can turn it into an online book-like webpage. It'll be awesome! ^_^
ToxicFlame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ToxicFlame »

Okay...am I the only one that thinks the Three's powers were kind of pointless? I mean...other than Lionblaze's power...their powers didn't really aid them much in the final battle. Their powers were all about leading up to the event, but once it started...they were no more than regular cats! Of course...Lionlaze being the exception.
And yeah...some of the death scenes were disappointing...
Freerunner
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Freerunner »

ToxicFlame wrote:Okay...am I the only one that thinks the Three's powers were kind of pointless? I mean...other than Lionblaze's power...their powers didn't really aid them much in the final battle. Their powers were all about leading up to the event, but once it started...they were no more than regular cats! Of course...Lionlaze being the exception.
And yeah...some of the death scenes were disappointing...
Agreed with the powers thing. Dovewing was only able to see into the Dark Forest and say when they were coming. Jayfeather was more a knowledge collector and the cat to get the clans to rejoin but other than that Lionbleaze's power was the only thing that helped during the battle. But because of that he didn't really help before hand so I guess it evens out.

Maybe, though I'm not very good at writing, in my opinion anyway. :wat:
ImageImageImageImage
StarSea
CreaturesTrade

Post by StarSea »

It's just like RPing. :D Oooooo!! Maybe one of us could make a "After the battle" RP and users have to pick a character or two from the list of all the characters that were still left after the battle! (Of course, that probably means going through most of the last set of books to get a list of everybody and read them again to figure out who died by the last book or not. I volunteer! I've got nothing to do for two studyhall periods each day, so that'll give me something to do.) If someone wants to make the RP, you're more than welcome to, but if not, I'll make it. :)

Return to “Guilds Quarter”