Official Creature Suggestion Thread

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Official Creature Suggestion Thread

Post by HiddenMystic »

MTiger18 wrote:I’m a huge fan of food and plant related creatures.
I quickly looked and didn’t see any of these suggested but if I missed them I apologize.

Banana croc/gator (can make different variations like different types of bananas, ex: perfect yellow, brown spotty super ripe, red, full green, rotten, etc.)
Dandylion (like a lion with dandelion properties. Ex: flower mane and pollen puff tail tip. Males would have the full flower mane expanded and females would either have it flat to their body or absent.)
Tiger lily (tiger with properties of the tiger lily flower. Different color tigers are a possibility for variations and/or variations of the lily flower. There are many different kinds of lilies.)
Horsefly- the literal hybrid of a horse and a fly. Head and wings of a fly body of a horse. Pair of insect forelimbs on the chest of the horse body.

That’s it for now.
We have the dandylion already -->> Dandylions as well as a "banana" critter -->> Basjunes. Not sure about the others right off the top of my head though...
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

HiddenMystic wrote:
MTiger18 wrote:I’m a huge fan of food and plant related creatures.
I quickly looked and didn’t see any of these suggested but if I missed them I apologize.

Banana croc/gator (can make different variations like different types of bananas, ex: perfect yellow, brown spotty super ripe, red, full green, rotten, etc.)
Dandylion (like a lion with dandelion properties. Ex: flower mane and pollen puff tail tip. Males would have the full flower mane expanded and females would either have it flat to their body or absent.)
Tiger lily (tiger with properties of the tiger lily flower. Different color tigers are a possibility for variations and/or variations of the lily flower. There are many different kinds of lilies.)
Horsefly- the literal hybrid of a horse and a fly. Head and wings of a fly body of a horse. Pair of insect forelimbs on the chest of the horse body.

That’s it for now.
We have the dandylion already -->> Dandylions as well as a "banana" critter -->> Basjunes. Not sure about the others right off the top of my head though...
Aw man I didn’t even know that, it’s too bad it’s retired.

The banana croc/gator is different enough than a fox I think.
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

ImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

I didn't see anything in the guidelines of the 1st post about not suggesting Black Market recolors of donis so I wanted to suggest the following:

Screaming Cockatoo: Would be an alt of the Jubilant Cockatoo and be colored like a sulfur-crested or a citron cockatoo since they are notorious screamers.

Giggling Cockatoo: This one would be an alt of the Wailing Cockatoo and would be colored like a galah cockatoo since a group of galahs is called a 'giggle'.
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Nikikeya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nikikeya »

Found an ancient sketch of some hybrids Soren and I had been chatting to eachother about a few years back. A Tenra Dog x Alphyn hybrid and a Hell Houd x Borean Wolf (sorry for the poor picture quality)

As I recall the idea was the "Tenphyn" Dog would have like a wispy mane and the Wolf hound would be like made of flames. idk.

Soren had wanted more dogs for the stream/shop back then cause they were all donis or xmas gifts back then. anywho :bounce:
ImageImageImageImageImagePlease donate a click. Thank You. <3
You've heard of the Crazy Cat Lady? Well I'm the Crazy BIRD Lady!!
Image Free Mine on my profile Updated 8/26/21
ImageImageImage⊹˚₊‧꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

For Black Market..I'd love to have re-colored Lumen..and maybe gender differences. I think they'd be so cute purple/blue
Nikikeya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nikikeya »

very quick sketch

I just got this idea thought it was cute. Love the new layout of the site, will try to pop around more. blessed days to all. ta~
ImageImageImageImageImagePlease donate a click. Thank You. <3
You've heard of the Crazy Cat Lady? Well I'm the Crazy BIRD Lady!!
Image Free Mine on my profile Updated 8/26/21
ImageImageImage⊹˚₊‧꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Nikikeya wrote: October 5th, 2023, 8:42:04 am very quick sketch

I just got this idea thought it was cute. Love the new layout of the site, will try to pop around more. blessed days to all. ta~
These are too cute!!! Orange one reminds me of the Sonoran desert frog.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
Kayliee
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kayliee »

I want a ton of recolours to cross breed - like the pinto pegasus. But give me more - give me light grey and dark grey pegasus. Give me a rainbow of ponies. Give me green koi and grey direwolves. Give me a million creatures to cross breed and unlock new colours for.
Gifts: I love anything parentless/stream born etc, particularly event creatures :)
Michiyu
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Michiyu »

"All things must change to something new to something strange." - Unknown :woo:
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Michiyu wrote: October 21st, 2023, 6:24:09 pm Sailfin lizard. https://reptilesmagazine.com/wp-content ... dragon.jpg
We have a couple of donis after them.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts

Return to “Support and Suggestions”