559-562: King Nimbii, Fortis Beetles, Nimbii

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: 559-562: King Nimbii, Fortis Beetles, Nimbii

Post by Enchanteddil »

Enchanteddil wrote:Nothing .... twice in a row :angry: :angry:
Nothing again T_T I need more beetles. I don't want to buy so many. They are at least 2k each D:
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

Finally got another Serf beetle. First time I got a Serf since the quest ended.
IllusionQueen
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by IllusionQueen »

Is it just me, or are the Foenaran Nimbiis kinda glitched? My friend has a female adult but it's blue instead of pink... O_O" Transgendered creatures?!?!
"Let me, become your eyes."
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

IllusionQueen wrote:Is it just me, or are the Foenaran Nimbiis kinda glitched? My friend has a female adult but it's blue instead of pink... O_O" Transgendered creatures?!?!
If it's a Foenaran Nimbii and not a King Foenaran Nimbii then the genders don't have colour differences. If it's a King Foenaran Nimbii and a female is blue, send me a link to the creature and I'll take a look. ^_^
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Rosehill wrote:
IllusionQueen wrote:Is it just me, or are the Foenaran Nimbiis kinda glitched? My friend has a female adult but it's blue instead of pink... O_O" Transgendered creatures?!?!
If it's a Foenaran Nimbii and not a King Foenaran Nimbii then the genders don't have colour differences. If it's a King Foenaran Nimbii and a female is blue, send me a link to the creature and I'll take a look. ^_^
*adds to above*

The Foenaran Nimbiis change colour and shape depending on the time of day (EST). At nighttime EST those Nimbiis are dark blue Turtles, so that might've been what you saw. ^_^

The King Foenarans keep their colour and dragon-like shape at all times.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
IllusionQueen
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by IllusionQueen »

Oh, so there's no difference between the sprites, right? 'Cause I thought I saw a blue turtle and a pink turtle next to each other at the same time of day...
"Let me, become your eyes."
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

IllusionQueen wrote:Oh, so there's no difference between the sprites, right? 'Cause I thought I saw a blue turtle and a pink turtle next to each other at the same time of day...
Probably just a momentary glitch then. The blue-grey turtle is the Midnight to 6am look, and the pink is the 6am to Noon look. All times being EST of course.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Just curious...no one else has noticed the beetles can breed now? :yey: Just got 2 loaves of bread trying. :lol:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”