559-562: King Nimbii, Fortis Beetles, Nimbii

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Re: 559-561: King Foenaran Nimbii, Serf/Imperial Fortis Beet

Post by Morgaln »

I've got a dozen beetles I can lend out, if anyone needs them. PM me.

Edit: also, Master Belmos is trying to hatch and grow a few hundred beetles for you so you don't have to pay exaggerated prices. You can help him by going to his Growing 2 tab.
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
Lazuli
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Lazuli »

Anyone have an ice kraken and ice octopus hatchling that I can borrow for a moment to get past the first step of the quest? :wat: I turned all four of my kraken into plushies a while ago, and apparently sold my ice octopus, though I can't remember when I did that XD

EDIT: Got the two I needed! Thank you everyone!
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

Stream cleaning isn't working right now--an arkai always pops up!
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

I'm having an issue.

I JUST completed the quest. For the Ice Kraken/Ice Octopus step, I passed it with having frozen hatchies only (2 of each).

I then lent my daughter my frozen hatchies, and it won't let her pass that part of the quest, claiming she has no hatchling Ice Octopus/Ice Krakens!

I even looked all over my Keep to see if I had a live hatchie somewhere, and I don't.

Are frozen hatchlings eligible? If not, was some bug fixed between when I did it and when my daughter tried to do it? O.o

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
Anira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Anira »

Can someone give me a link to the map location of the next part of the quest (after leaving the Keep). I can get to the Keep fine, but the new map isn't mobile friendly.
ApprenticeCrone
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ApprenticeCrone »

Jadeunicorn wrote:I'm having an issue.

I JUST completed the quest. For the Ice Kraken/Ice Octopus step, I passed it with having frozen hatchies only (2 of each).

I then lent my daughter my frozen hatchies, and it won't let her pass that part of the quest, claiming she has no hatchling Ice Octopus/Ice Krakens!

I even looked all over my Keep to see if I had a live hatchie somewhere, and I don't.

Are frozen hatchlings eligible? If not, was some bug fixed between when I did it and when my daughter tried to do it? O.o
Use the stats.php to check your Keep for living hatchlings; it's more thorough than checking any other way.

(I passed on the ice kraken orphan to Lazuli, but it's kind of a "floating-hatchling-for-whoever-needs-it" one, so maybe she can pass it to your daughter after?)
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Loaning out doni pets for breeding: FREE -see profile for details, then pm me
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

ApprenticeCrone wrote:
Jadeunicorn wrote:I'm having an issue.

Use the stats.php to check your Keep for living hatchlings; it's more thorough than checking any other way.

(I passed on the ice kraken orphan to Lazuli, but it's kind of a "floating-hatchling-for-whoever-needs-it" one, so maybe she can pass it to your daughter after?)
The stats.php still came up with 0 hatchlings in my Keep (the frozen ones are still with my daughter). I am completely baffled right now.

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

Lazuli wrote:Anyone have an ice kraken and ice octopus hatchling that I can borrow for a moment to get past the first step of the quest? :wat: I turned all four of my kraken into plushies a while ago, and apparently sold my ice octopus, though I can't remember when I did that XD
I can send one, just got past that stage myself!
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Anira wrote:Can someone give me a link to the map location of the next part of the quest (after leaving the Keep). I can get to the Keep fine, but the new map isn't mobile friendly.
quest/76
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

After loaning out my spare beetles twice while my Ice Kraken was hatching, I now need to borrow a couple myself! lol The Ice Kraken hatchling is available for loan too.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas

Return to “Community Discussion”