Shadow x rose

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadow x rose

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((this post won't be as long as those other ones since it doesn't have as much stuff to type out :t-sweat:))

Rafe hugged Roan back when the former hugged him and then just listened to everything that he said, comforting him every time there was a pause and one long enough to do so. "I would never let you die from those evil men and dogs and I'm glad that you weren't seriously injured by that man," he said after a little while before hearing his question. "I'll be fine but the wound will take awhile to heal since it was caused by a silver weapon and I'll live all the same. I'll also be in a bit of pain for a couple more days, maybe even a week or so, and then I'll be back to my normal, pain-free self again. We'll have to do some more kissing and possibly some other stuff you might want to do to make up for what you almost missed on once we're far from anymore danger. I don't want you to get captured again since I hate the feeling of possibly not being around you anymore."
He then leaned in and kissed him a bit longer than he did when they were still at the house and had put him in the closet to hide before pulling back again sometime afterward. He then shifted and knelt down in front of him to that he could get on his back and then go to the cave that he had hid their belongings in as well as sleep there for the night.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on July 26th, 2022, 1:53:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
rosemilly
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan listened to what Rafe said to him, nodding and sniffling a little. He wiped his tears on his sleeve and then remembered something. "Hey Roan, you know that I am somewhat able to heal right?" he asked. "I haven't done it very much, so it might be a little shaky Maybe it can help with the pain a little bit." He blushed at what Rafe told him next. "Kissing sounds good to me, and next time you should be on top again," he told Rafe, wondering if Rafe liked being on the top or bottom while kissing better. "I don't want to get captured again either, and if you got captured, I have no clue what I would do. I'm just little weak me with some powers."

His wings began to flap a little as he was kissed, kissing Rafe back until he pulled away. "Are you sure that me being on your back is the best idea?" he asked, getting on Rafe's back while trying to be as careful as he could at the same time.
You can click them in the spoiler. They don't bite!
I currently have 8/25 gifts

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"You're not weak and even if I did get caught I would be able to break free and run again so I'll be with you again so you won't be alone for long," Rafe said in reply to Roan's last few statements before hearing his question as he started to head for the cave. "No I'm not sure but it's both the best and quickest way to get to where I hid our belongings before the rest of the humans and dogs find us here with their dead colleague. Also in response to your earlier question about your healing ability, I do know and if you could work on it a little bit when we get to the cave so that it doesn't hurt as badly I would really appreciate it. As for the kissing bit and me being on top again, we'll do whatever you want once we're there."
These last statements he said were in reply to the other's question as well as replies to his earlier statements that he hadn't replied to earlier. He ran quickly through the woods and a few small streams but not too quickly that his companion would fall off his back. He ran through the streams because he didn't want the human's dogs to find them so soon and that was to help mask their scents.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on December 15th, 2014, 8:18:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan nodded and gently nuzzled Rafe's fur with his face. It was so soft and fluffy that he didn't want to stop, but he ended up closing his eyes and just resting against Rafe. "Yeah, I'll work on it once we get to the cave, or I could even do it know as we head there." He smiled as he heard what Rafe said about kissing. "That sounds good to me." He began to daydream about the future and other things that would happen, blushing a bit while giggling a little.
He kept on hanging onto Rafe, not wanting to fall off. A few times he reached his hand down and ran it through the water in the stream with a smile on his face. "How long till we get there?" he asked, making the trees look more lively around him with his powers.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Please do since it's starting to throb a bit too painfully for my comfort right now," Rafe said in reply to Roan's offer about him healing him starting to work on it on the way to the cave before hearing his other statement that was said in agreement to what he had said about the kissing and soon whatever the former wanted to do. He also heard him giggle and his ears went back a bit at that and wondered what he had been giggling about but then just figured that he must've just thought of something funny to have made him do that and didn't ask. "We're almost there," he said in reply to his question while continuing at the pace that they were going at and then arriving at the cave moments later. "Here we are," he said before kneeling down so that the other could get off of his back easier and not hurt himself even more as an accident.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan nodded, putting his hand on Rafe's wound, a glow forming under his hand. He soon pulled his hand to see that the wound was healed a bit more. "That's as much as I can do for now," he told him and moved his hand back so it was running through Rafe's fur. "Okay," he said, looking around to see if he could see the cave anywhere. He got off of Rafe's back and stretched a little bit, and he then went over to his bag, pulling out a mirror. He looked at his busted lip and black eye. "I look like crap," he said in a mutter before glancing over at Rafe. "Do I look awful?" he asked, not wanting the other to think he looked awful and ugly because of his injuries.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Ah that's much better thank you," Rafe said in reply to what Roan said after he healed most of his wound and had pulled his hand back. He had enjoyed the feeling of the former's hand running through his fur but hadn't said anything since he had been focused on finding the cave again. Once the other was off of his back, he shifted back into his human form and then walked up behind his friend when he heard the question. "Of course not," he said in reply honestly just before he wrapped his arms around his waist. "You look the same to me but just with a few minor injuries that will heal in a few week's time."

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

"You're welcome," Roan replied back. He checked in the mirror to see if the wound was clean, and it still was. He then turned his attention back to Rafe, hearing what he said. He looked over his shoulder at Rafe with a smile before saying, "That's really sweet, Rafe." He leaned over and gently pecking Rafe on the lips before pulling back, trying to turn around in Rafe's arms. "Should we begin traveling again tomorrow to try and find an even safer place?"

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Rafe just smiled when he heard what Roan said in reply to what he had said before pecking him back on the lips and also loosening his arms some around the former so that he could turn in them easier to face him. "Yes since that would be best and we don't want to still be here if the rest of the human hunting group catch up to us," he said in reply to his question.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan turned around to face Rafe, looking up at the other, nodding. "Yeah, and until then, we can do whatever we want in this cave, right?" he asked with a smile, leaning his body softly against Rafe's. He gazed into the other's eyes, wanting to be close to him.

Spoiler

Return to “Private Stage”