Did You Get a Silly Creature? (Now With Gryphons!)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

What Should Be the Next Silly Breed?

Gryphon--all SB colors
30%
Ibex
9%
Manticore
13%
Phoenix--fire and ice
17%
Leviathan--all SB colors
15%
Pegasus-- black and white only
17%

Total votes: 54

zupernam
CreaturesTrade

Re: Did You Get a Silly Creature? (Kitties now!)

Post by zupernam »

what're u doing next, so i can look out for the thread?
My neighbor once asked me if he could use my lawnmower. I said of course he could, as long as he didn't take it out of my yard.

please click my eggz and hatchlingz!
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Yep, that's all there is to it, guys. I take old stream creature breeds (koi, phoenix, kraken, gryphon...) and hatch out 15-20 of them, then give them random, stupid-silly names and sell them for 100g apiece to those who want to collect them. I've done koi, kraken, and winged cats so far, and plan on gryphon, ibex, phoenix, manticore, puvia, leviathan, and maybe some others.

There's no sign up, as well as no given release date. It is just first come, first served. That's due to the popularity, short supply of stock, and how long it takes to hatch out 15-20 creatures, especially with personal quotas, breed requests of my pets, and new releases in the way.

I'll announce each new release here in this thread. My update post will contain a link to the selling thread in the MD, while I've decided that the subject header will contain the new breed as it comes about, so there's two ways to be informed in here. (Like it says kitties now, it will say gryphons now when they're available.)

I might try and do more along 20 creatures instead of the 15 the first three came out as. Give more people a chance, since this is starting to take off. ^_^
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
RhyfelwrDraig
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RhyfelwrDraig »

Sees thread title and types first thing to enter head*
No, was I supposed to?... :t-lol:
If I'm online, I'm probably at work. I'll respond as soon as I can

Pygmy Phoenix color/gender trades always availabe, just send a trade with what you need in the note.

Always looking for more Pygmy Pheonix and Dead Decessus. Message me. And SB minicorns... always minicorns!
2/25 gifts.

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Did You Get a Silly Creature? (Now With Gryphons!)

Post by Airasyraye »

13-merchant-district/74148-silly-idea-p ... 1#p7636131

There, thar be gryphons! Please read note, however, and enjoy! :wave:

EDIT: No discussion on the gryphons? Oh, well. Also, those of you who voted gryphons can now redirect your votes to the next, 5th, if you please.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image

Return to “Community Discussion”