New Creatures: Competition Rewards

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ktanaqui
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: New Creatures: Competition Rewards

Post by Ktanaqui »

All the critters / images are updated to here o/

ImageImage
Tyrannogon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyrannogon »

Adult Damascus
This wyrm sits proudly on top of a hill, surveying the landscape, daring all to approach. You do so hesitantly, a strip of meat held out in front of you. The tinsel wyrm flicks its tail thoughtfully, but accepts the treat and allows you to sit next to it. Mindful of its barbs, you stroke its flank, marveling at its muscles. The reptilian slowly closes its eyes, contentedly stabbing the ground with wickedly sharp claws. A warm puff of air breezes past your cheek, and you become aware of a rather large face next to yours. Turning your head slowly, you meet the gaze of the tinsel wyrm, altogether too close for comfort. It blinks its orange eyes slowly before rubbing its cold cheek against your head. You smile widely as you realize you are the recipient of a rare display of affection. You scratch the ridge above the wyrm's eye, rewarded by a growl deep in the creature's throat that sounds suspiciously like a purr.

I love the patterning on this one. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageThank you Lazuli for my avatar sprites!
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Tyrannogon wrote:Adult Damascus
This wyrm sits proudly on top of a hill, surveying the landscape, daring all to approach. You do so hesitantly, a strip of meat held out in front of you. The tinsel wyrm flicks its tail thoughtfully, but accepts the treat and allows you to sit next to it. Mindful of its barbs, you stroke its flank, marveling at its muscles. The reptilian slowly closes its eyes, contentedly stabbing the ground with wickedly sharp claws. A warm puff of air breezes past your cheek, and you become aware of a rather large face next to yours. Turning your head slowly, you meet the gaze of the tinsel wyrm, altogether too close for comfort. It blinks its orange eyes slowly before rubbing its cold cheek against your head. You smile widely as you realize you are the recipient of a rare display of affection. You scratch the ridge above the wyrm's eye, rewarded by a growl deep in the creature's throat that sounds suspiciously like a purr.

This is badass omg :D
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Faleep »

Zoa wrote:oh wow... scootin' Squee has been immortalized in a gold coin!
I am humbled.... and glad to have brought giggles to everyone during this competition.

The adventures of Squee will continue... once I figure out where she is. She kinda went *poof* sometime during the competition. Have to find her.
I think I know where she is..... don’t worry. She's safe
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
Mysfytt
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mysfytt »

Yeah - just dot leave any cookies unattended for a while or they may mysteriously vanish.....

Seriousely thinking of the swap a diamond and gold for a pair of silvers idea.
I am so excited...- ImageWheeeeeeee!
Evil does not understand beauty for it can never possess it,
so hidden away, secretly, in the dark - It destroys it.

blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Mysfytt wrote:Yeah - just dot leave any cookies unattended for a while or they may mysteriously vanish.....

Seriousely thinking of the swap a diamond and gold for a pair of silvers idea.
I've been considering that to but with the Damascus but i'm worried that I won't get any takers or i'll only get one taker and be left with a lonely Damascus. Then again two Golden wyrms and one Damascus is probably still better than three golden wyrms and no Damascus...
Last edited by blockEdragon on August 28th, 2018, 12:52:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
25/25 thank you so much
Sanna92
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanna92 »

Tyrannogon wrote:Adult Damascus

I’ve always loved the look of Damascus metal. The patterns were gorgeous and this looks so lovely <3
Do not use my keep to gold mine, please and thank you!
Wishlist:
Spoiler
New Event critters, owls, dragons, any Kelung, any giftborn/eventborn (bred is perfectly ok!), glass turtles, Aurora Whale, Asesina Orcae, Perfectly happy with lineaged critters as well~Thank you!
21/25 Thank you <3
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

The Damascus is so gorgeous! Super glad those are the ones I got, as they are my fav of the the 2 new Tinsels. :t-swoon:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
Elentarien
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elentarien »

Love them. Hoping someone will be willing to trade some 1st gen Diamonds for 1st Gens of the other two. Love them all.
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

I usually find recolors of a sprite done by another artist to turn out a bit wonky cause each person has distinct styles, but honestly these two came out amazing for such old art! I'm much more fond of the damascus wyrm particularly with my interest in metalworking, welding, and forging; and I love the wavy patterns the wyrm has :yey: Still v excited for the diamond wyrm adult, but I'm already anxious to get into breeding some gorgeous damascus' when the time comes! :D

Return to “Community Discussion”