Cracks in Mirrors OOC

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Would you rather know plot stuff or be surprised by it?

Tell me!
31%
I want to be surprised!
38%
I don't care either way.
31%

Total votes: 13

umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Cracks in Mirrors OOC

Post by umbreon241 »

ParadiseSeeker wrote:I just wanted to say my forms will be up over the weekend.
Great! :yey:
ComanderSalmon wrote:Umby, Would you please look over my form?
I'll go look over it now. :roll:
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

Hello! Just here to say that I'm working on a few forms. Hopefully they'll be up later tonight or on Sunday at the latest.
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html
umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

GriffinHeart101 wrote:Hello! Just here to say that I'm working on a few forms. Hopefully they'll be up later tonight or on Sunday at the latest.
Hi and welcome! :bounce:
Thanks for letting me know.
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Frittercrittern
CreaturesTrade

Post by Frittercrittern »

umbreon241 wrote: Crap, I told myself that I was going to send it and then I forgot. I'm scatterbrained today. :derp:
[[ ♪ >> Haha, it's fine. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't Magistream doing stupid stuff. I'll look over your revisions and see what I can do to spiffy up the form. ]]
<< Image | Image | Image | Image >>
umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

I'm pretty sure that I need to reply to two people and PM a third. Will try to get at least part of that done tonight. I promise I'm not ignoring you. :derp:

EDIT: I got accepted to college today! :woo:

HeartClock
CreaturesTrade

Post by HeartClock »

Hello Umbreon. I just read the last post on this and congrats on being accepted into college!!
Okay so I know this thread and the rp idea is a little old but I've read it and seen you on a couple other forum pages I am extremely, extremely interested in this rp and, while I have no idea if it's even been started yet, I would love to join. I would like your permission to join. I'm sorry f I sound overly formal, I've just been looking at the OOCs around here and they are much different from the ones I've made in the past (like, length wise, because honestly, I'm a little intimidated by how long you managed to make yours and how developed you already had her) so yeah-
Sorry :wave:
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

HeartClock wrote:Hello Umbreon. I just read the last post on this and congrats on being accepted into college!!
Okay so I know this thread and the rp idea is a little old but I've read it and seen you on a couple other forum pages I am extremely, extremely interested in this rp and, while I have no idea if it's even been started yet, I would love to join. I would like your permission to join. I'm sorry f I sound overly formal, I've just been looking at the OOCs around here and they are much different from the ones I've made in the past (like, length wise, because honestly, I'm a little intimidated by how long you managed to make yours and how developed you already had her) so yeah-
Hi! Thank you, I'm very excited! I got accepted early decision into my top choice and I'm still freaking out about it. :wee:

Yeah, it is a bit old. I think people are busy with the holidays since I still need to hear back from a few users. We haven't started yet, but I'm going to try to get the ball rolling in a week or two.
If you think that your RP skills are suited to this RP, then sure, you can join! If I had to describe this RP and my preferred RP style, it would be adv/lit with long posts and complex characters. If that sounds like you, then you should definitely join. :bounce:

I tend to make very long forms because I reuse my characters a lot. It means that I can make them super detailed and I like being able to go really in-depth when I'm working with them. I've probably had Zuhra for two years, but I tend to change her a lot every time I use her. Right now, she's very different from the first version of her. But seriously, thank you! I'm really flattered. :t-hugs:

HeartClock
CreaturesTrade

Post by HeartClock »

umbreon241 wrote:
HeartClock wrote:Hello Umbreon. I just read the last post on this and congrats on being accepted into college!!
Hi! Thank you, I'm very excited! I got accepted early decision into my top choice and I'm still freaking out about it. :wee:

Yeah, it is a bit old. I think people are busy with the holidays since I still need to hear back from a few users. We haven't started yet, but I'm going to try to get the ball rolling in a week or two.
If you think that your RP skills are suited to this RP, then sure, you can join! If I had to describe this RP and my preferred RP style, it would be adv/lit with long posts and complex characters. If that sounds like you, then you should definitely join. :bounce:

I tend to make very long forms because I reuse my characters a lot. It means that I can make them super detailed and I like being able to go really in-depth when I'm working with them. I've probably had Zuhra for two years, but I tend to change her a lot every time I use her. Right now, she's very different from the first version of her. But seriously, thank you! I'm really flattered. :t-hugs:
Hehe, thanks :wave:
I actually just started doing what you call advanced roleplay about 8 or 9 months ago, and it's like heavy roleplaying. By heavy I mean every single moment I have access to an electronic device, and really my roleplay skills just depends on how good the other people in the roleplay are, because if they don't put forth effort, I usually won't because I don't feel they deserve the effort if they aren't going to give any to me or the other people around me. But, considering the requirement you put up of one to two paragraphs (unless it's moving slow), I think I'll be okay. But I do have a question,
Even if we do make a plot with you for this roleplay, are random surprises allowed to like fire start it if it gets boring?
Image Image Image Image
umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

HeartClock wrote:Hehe, thanks :wave:
I actually just started doing what you call advanced roleplay about 8 or 9 months ago, and it's like heavy roleplaying. By heavy I mean every single moment I have access to an electronic device, and really my roleplay skills just depends on how good the other people in the roleplay are, because if they don't put forth effort, I usually won't because I don't feel they deserve the effort if they aren't going to give any to me or the other people around me. But, considering the requirement you put up of one to two paragraphs (unless it's moving slow), I think I'll be okay. But I do have a question,
Even if we do make a plot with you for this roleplay, are random surprises allowed to like fire start it if it gets boring?
Mmm, I feel that. My RPing style tends to vary depending on the setting and people. In public RPs, I try to tone my characters down in terms of power because otherwise it tends to turn into an arms race. Also, it's best to avoid having characters that are so strong or otherwise special in public RPs in order to avoid having "main characters." It's different for private RPs because it's usually only two or three people, so it's fine to have two to three "main characters" because nobody's really competing for that status. :splat:

The one to two paragraph requirement is because people tend to write different amounts. I figured that one to two paragraphs would be a good minimum for people who tend to write less.

Sure! But I'd prefer it if you ran it by me first. I'll probably want to make sure that whatever you're planning doesn't accidentally interfere with other plot stuff. :orly:

HeartClock
CreaturesTrade

Post by HeartClock »

umbreon241 wrote:
HeartClock wrote:Hehe, thanks :wave:
Mmm, I feel that. My RPing style tends to vary depending on the setting and people. In public RPs, I try to tone my characters down in terms of power because otherwise it tends to turn into an arms race. Also, it's best to avoid having characters that are so strong or otherwise special in public RPs in order to avoid having "main characters." It's different for private RPs because it's usually only two or three people, so it's fine to have two to three "main characters" because nobody's really competing for that status. :splat:

The one to two paragraph requirement is because people tend to write different amounts. I figured that one to two paragraphs would be a good minimum for people who tend to write less.

Sure! But I'd prefer it if you ran it by me first. I'll probably want to make sure that whatever you're planning doesn't accidentally interfere with other plot stuff. :orly:
I thought you would say that. I've just noticed that in a lot of rps that it either gets boring quickly or it starts off really awesome and then no one knows how they can top that and it just kind of dies because of it. It's really sad.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Backstage”