It's all better now

Learn about the latest updates here.
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: It's all better now

Post by BeeNme »

Yay! Glad we're back online and the problems are fixed!! :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
shoshee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by shoshee »

Glad its up and working, missed this place, checked everyday and a big Thank you for the gift. :lol:
:woo: :woo: :woo: :wave:
Image..
Image ,,,
AquiladaFirenze
CreaturesTrade

Post by AquiladaFirenze »

That's a lotta gold...
Zoreta
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zoreta »

Yay, we're back online! *was spazzing about whether we'd lose any creatures or not*

Thanks so much for the gift- I can afford to get an ice phoenix egg. *crossing fingers it'll be a little girl to go with the male hatchie I have*
ImageImageImageImage
Sif
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sif »

"No creatures, trades, users, gold, shards, donation logs, etc etc were lost or harmed in the making of this server."

I have to say that I deny this statement. While other people lost gold, I lost my entire account. Zip. Lost all my creatures, all my gold, and all my effort, and had to completely re-register.

And the fact that one would turn around and deny this ever happened hurts me terribly.

I have sent an email to the account that I was told to concerning my former creatures, but I do not know what the outcome of that will be, since I do not have saved copies of my creature's ID numbers, since I did not know that I would need to have them to be able to keep the creatures.

I was rather liking this site when I first joined, and I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I hate to see effort wasted, and so I hope that something can be done.
jinglepupskye
CreaturesTrade

Post by jinglepupskye »

Maybe that was thought to be the case when Tristan posted? It's possible he hasn't had the time to edit his post, or thought about it. I sympathise with your loss D:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

wow it's back... :woo:

Sorry Sif to hear about your account, hope that it comes back :)

and wowzers...al the new creatures everyone has... O.o O.o :woo: Must get hunting lol, also as everyone seems to have lost something, I gained an extra 4.5k gold roughly - is this supposed to happen? (sorry if it is this is my first look around since it's back up)

Thank you for the hard work etc to get the server issues fixed and everything almost back to where it was :)
Beetle by Cassowary

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

I was Mordeth - I am now not. I'm gone again - find me on VOU if it's urgent under Mordeth
Gloomeh
CreaturesTrade

Post by Gloomeh »

Tristan, My account that I had earlier, Sacrificed, got deleted and there went all my eggs

D: I don't know if anyone else had that problem but I had to make a new one >__<

OHNO.

As I said I just made this account and yet I have all these RANDOM creatures now and they aren't mine at all D: I just made it so I have no idea whose creatures those are @__@
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
holgersson
CreaturesTrade

Post by holgersson »

i had to create my account again, cause i couldn't log in. so all my creatures and gold ect. were lost. yay... D<
Help my eggs and hatchlings. :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image
ongaku_itsumademo
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ongaku_itsumademo »

Yay!
I got my shards back!
Thank you for your hard work!
Time to post in the forums again...