Aethelwhyne’s Ark Giveaway

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Aethelwhyne’s Ark Giveaway

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

From the streamborn tab, I would like to adopt 1 male and 1 female Malachite Synaran Aericorn, please and thank you. :t-poledance:
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Otea
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Otea »

Could I get a pair of Gelb Psittarx Dragon from the hybrid tab?
Thank you <3
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

All wishes granted to here <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

May I have a tinsel wyrm from the bred event tab and a golden farir from the color variant tab, please?
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

could i please have the two male asesina orcae from your bred shop tab? thank you <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Mochipet
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mochipet »

Hi! Would it be possible to get the Pearlen Alvean Wasp from the color varient tab? Thank you so much!
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

All requests have been granted to here <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

May I request these two from the hybrids tab, please: the Gerbera Pygmy Gemdragon (https://magistream.com/creature/14249378) and the Onuchsia Pygmy Gemdragon (https://magistream.com/creature/13488904). Thank you!
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

1 male and 1 female Malachite Synaran Aericorn, please and thank you :D
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

I have granted all requests to here <3

Return to “Zocalo”