Dragon Cave :)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon Cave :)

Post by Enchanteddil »

Thank you so much Fin :woo:
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Two new dragons have been released :woo:
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

Yeah and I managed finally to get some. The "Moon"-Eggs are sometimes blue and sometimes orange, but it isn't connected to a biom, got a blue and a orange one from the "Coast" . Maybe it's random ?
I only got one blue and 4 orange Moon Eggs, to find mor blue eggs will be hard in the future, thats for sure. :lol:
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~ Happy Magiversary! :t-:)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Fin wrote:Yeah and I managed finally to get some. The "Moon"-Eggs are sometimes blue and sometimes orange, but it isn't connected to a biom, got a blue and a orange one from the "Coast" . Maybe it's random ?
I only got one blue and 4 orange Moon Eggs, to find mor blue eggs will be hard in the future, thats for sure. :lol:
I got 5 pygmies and 3 orange moons. I traded 1 orange moon to 1 blue moon. The grey moon seem to be the hardest to get. Did you manage to get any of the new pygmies? I can give you a couple of eggs if you want ^_^
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

Yes I got 3 of the new pygmies, 4 orange and 1 blue Moon-Egg, but thank you for your offer <3
And there are also grey Moon-Eggs? I didn't even noticed that :lol:
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~ Happy Magiversary! :t-:)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Fin wrote:Yes I got 3 of the new pygmies, 4 orange and 1 blue Moon-Egg, but thank you for your offer <3
And there are also grey Moon-Eggs? I didn't even noticed that :lol:
Yup. The grey ones seem to be the rarest XD
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Just a heads up that all 3 moon eggs are now in Market Place - 100 each (blue, orange and grey) :woo:
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

i also think about it to buy some silver/grey eggs from the market, but i don't have the room for them D:
Enchanteddil wrote:Just a heads up that all 3 moon eggs are now in Market Place - 100 each (blue, orange and grey) :woo:
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I bought two. Now I'm egglocked :lol:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Thank you for the heads up. I missed the release due to my surgery and had only caught one golden sonata so far. I'm full up now!
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Guilds Quarter”