Winter Solstice 2018!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
jmilana
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Solstice 2018!

Post by jmilana »

Don't forget that your chances at getting eggs from the Koi Pond are supposedly better at 6 am and 6 pm.
Tyrannogon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyrannogon »

The new token is really pretty! <3
Archenitesky wrote:I came to this thread looking for info on the cookies and found people threatening to wage war on the innkeeper npc....I don't know what to think about this at all.
Welcome to Magistream. :lol:
Things like this seem to happen fairly often, it's almost concerning. XD
VilaWolf wrote: Would you like to know what I've been doing for the past two weeks? Running between hospitals and doctors offices because a relative had a medical emergency and it's serious enough that he's probably going to die in the next couple years.
:t-hugs:
Last edited by Tyrannogon on December 21st, 2018, 2:14:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageThank you Lazuli for my avatar sprites!
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

VilaWolf wrote:
Would you like to know what I've been doing for the past two weeks? Running between hospitals and doctors offices because a relative had a medical emergency and it's serious enough that he's probably going to die in the next couple years.
I'm so sorry you're having a rough time right now. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. :t-hugs:
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

jmilana wrote:Don't forget that your chances at getting eggs from the Koi Pond are supposedly better at 6 am and 6 pm.
This is true. I'm on MS time so... perhaps on my next day off, I'll try the pond again at 6PM game time, and try throwing lesser amounts of gold, to see what the outcome is.

I'm way too interested in what the results may be. :lol:
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
ShaiNeko
Site Moderator
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShaiNeko »

VilaWolf wrote:
Graveworm wrote:
Reima wrote: I think it's best we move on, leave whatever is going on at the moment and focus on what's to come. Speculate, explore, prepare irl do something else like draw, read, write, go for a walk etc. You're all gonna burn out like candles if you stay lit all the way until Christmas~~ Self-care <3
QFT <3
Go outside has been my entire point for years.

Would you like to know what I've been doing for the past two weeks? Running between hospitals and doctors offices because a relative had a medical emergency and it's serious enough that he's probably going to die in the next couple years.

I get home, log to an egg click game to take my mind off things have some stupid fun and I am immediately told that the holiday event was turned into a giant gold sink and it's my own fault I don't get to have fun for not gold-mining hard enough. Any criticism being met with the exact same line they mods have had since 2009 - "shut up and wait."

Go Out Side is fine. It's normally a good thing. Except when the game we are playing punishes us for going outside; school for the younger kids, work for the adults. Movies, living a life, or facing the end of a life. We're expected to fuck all that and click eggs and sing the sites praises while doing it. Don't ever question the mighty mods.
:srs: *whips out bingo card and consults it*

I see your reasoning on why Magistream events are terrible has changed yet again.
ImageImage :t--.-:
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

*dumps entire keep in BlockEDragon's army*
You can play war with them for a while. The frozen eggs are perfect for catapult fodder or to build a wall around Remy's house.

VilaWolf wrote: Go Out Side is fine. It's normally a good thing. Except when the game we are playing punishes us for going outside; school for the younger kids, work for the adults. Movies, living a life, or facing the end of a life. We're expected to f* all that and click eggs and sing the sites praises while doing it. Don't ever question the mighty mods.
VilaWolf, I know that it feels like everything revolves around gold and time.
And I know that someone saying someting else might not register.

But using the inf it is possible to grab the eggs you need if you arn't building an army of wolphyns. The cookies can be used whenever you want and the snow hares are seasonal so they will be back.
Leave a note on occasion in the open wishlist if you haven't gotten 25 gifts yet. For some more eggs. Which you can open between christmas and march.
And again, open the presents and dump the codes in the inf. They will grow up without you being online.

The advent 'quest' only takes moments so within a few moments you can grab the quest item, grab a few eggs, leave the codes in inf and continue on your day.

And it is not like we all bow down to the mods just because they are mods.
Most of us know how hard it is to start quests and events that are fun and have the best chance of letting as many people join as possible. If you don't believe me, try to get all kindergarthen kids play the same game and have fun without playing the same game twice in a row.
Last edited by vipor on December 21st, 2018, 5:00:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

vipor wrote:*dumps entire keep in BlockEDragon's army*
You can play war with them for a while. The frozen eggs are perfect for catapult fodder or to build a wall around Remy's house.
GENIUS idea. I have TONS of frozen eggs. I'll ship them over to help the cause. :lol:

Anyone have a bunch of Pillagebeast eggs? Cause we 'bout to pillage this beast! *Finger guns* :D >D
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Sorry if this has been clarified, there's a lot of pages to go through...
Has it been confirmed that either the normal stream kitsune or the Arkenian kitsune both get the same morphs? No morphs are exclusively only Arkenian kitsune?
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

MothballMilkshake wrote:Sorry if this has been clarified, there's a lot of pages to go through...
Has it been confirmed that either the normal stream kitsune or the Arkenian kitsune both get the same morphs? No morphs are exclusively only Arkenian kitsune?
Yes, it doesn't matter which of the two eggs of kitsune you use. All different colors have different rarities and it's random on the eggs which one you get. You can always trade colors with others or buy more from folks who want to sell them. :t-glomp:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

MothballMilkshake wrote:Sorry if this has been clarified, there's a lot of pages to go through...
There is Rosehill answer for similar post:
Rosehill wrote:
Sylvan wrote:Out of curiosity and because I didn't see it earlier;

The Rabbitsune colours are random each time you use one of the carrot cookies?
Yes. ^.^

The type of the Kitsune egg doesn't affect the outcome either, the chances are the same for both kinds of Kitsune eggs.

The Rabbitsune morphs do have slightly different rarities, though.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec

Return to “Community Discussion”