Flight Rising Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Tekla
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Flight Rising Guild

Post by Tekla »

nvm ~

ImageImageImage
~
ImageImageImageImageImage
--
"Oh! My feet of fire! My burning feet of fire!"
MightyOak
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by MightyOak »

KittyLune wrote:Quick question on scavenging and unhatched eggs: is there a certain time/area they drop in more than others? I've never picked one up through gathering so I haven't been sure about that.
There is no time or area. As long as you're Scavenging and not some other activity (digging, hunting, etc) you have a chance to find an Egg.
ImageImageImageImage
-I'm always looking for french named lineages.
-I have a few donation creatures thanks to the generosity of others. If anyone would like to borrow one or more to breed for themselves, please contact me. It's free. Image
JadaNae
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by JadaNae »

AutumnSolace wrote:Image
Just found this little one scavenging today! Any takers? The tert is Stonewash :3
I would please! Name is Lumine!
yummyquik
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: Maccadam's Old Oil House, sub-level six on Cybertron's lower-east quadrant

Post by yummyquik »

MightyOak wrote:
KittyLune wrote:Quick question on scavenging and unhatched eggs: is there a certain time/area they drop in more than others? I've never picked one up through gathering so I haven't been sure about that.
There is no time or area. As long as you're Scavenging and not some other activity (digging, hunting, etc) you have a chance to find an Egg.
Well, I feel stupid. I always thought eggs came from digging. I've been wasting my gathers all this time.... :t-weep:
* Image * Image * Image *
Buying Capricorns for my army. 1k each - PM me. * * * 13137/20000
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

People crying about Ripple resellers is Crackle release drama all over again.
I'm just gonna be patient.

I think this gene looks great on dark primaries that don't have a highly contrasting belly. On the other hand, otherwise awesome primaries like Sky look awful with it.
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

I previewed Storm, and the ripples look like Charcoal?? :derp:
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

The remaining two imps grew up!
Anybody want one before I put them on the AH? I think someone here said they'd like the boy...

I don't like ripple too much, but I guess if you don't want your dragon's primary to be too dominating I guess it would work. Still not a very pretty gene though, especially on female tundras.
Image~~Image
silflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Lodging in some rooms above the Bazaar, Fallen London

Post by silflame »

Obsidian or midnight ripple is meh :sweat: And as for black, I don't really know what the artist was thinking, to make it more washed-out than it already is. Admittedly it looks decent on the earthy colours and I think it's okay on spirals, but I won't be getting it any time soon.
Merion
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merion »

yummyquik wrote:
MightyOak wrote:
Well, I feel stupid. I always thought eggs came from digging. I've been wasting my gathers all this time.... :t-weep:
I've found two eggs while digging!

edit: well, this is odd, I just found two threads on FR which say eggs come from Scavenging, chests from Digging. I am 99.9999999999% sure my first ever unhatched egg was from Digging during the Plague Festival, because I wrote a little history for her.

edit the second: found my old notes, I definitely wrote that I'd found the Plague egg digging. I've also gotten two unhatched eggs (Light and Wind) from the coli in the Sandswept Delta area.
ImageImageImage
Saria
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Saria »

Mmm, I have mixed feelings on this new gene.
I see a lot of people hating it with black or sky, but I actually kind of like it on those colours because then the difference is a large one. Like blue lines on white. For those colours I think it looks kind of cool on Skydancers with seraph, because both those genes use multiple colours. However, I think it's a bit weird that the lines are darker that the "background" colour. Maybe it's just me, but I think that if they were going for a water look, maybe it could be the other way round, with lighter lines on a darker background. But I do like it on soil with freckle leaf and gembond forest. If I had the treasure, I would definitely do that. Not sure what breed though, it looks good on most. Spirals and ridges, for example.
Looking for roleplayers? Feel free to drop me a message! :bounce:
1x1 Search
Back from a really long and weird hiatus?

Return to “Guilds Quarter”