Winter Solstice 2018!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Nyara
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Solstice 2018!

Post by Nyara »

78 drinksh and sheven coookiessh. I shupposhe it'sh not de worrsht luckk. Only two of de new ...hic... onesh, dough.
* Image Image *

~*~ ~*~

~*~ ~*~ ~*~
There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish. - Welcome to Night Vale: Episode 22
Senzafine
CreaturesTrade

Post by Senzafine »

Remi: You know, you should probably eat something.
Me: But I'm not drunk enough...

Ffs, took too long~
25/25 Gifts | Wishlist | Thank you~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon CaveTale of DragonsFlight RisingMy Keep
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

I got my bird cookie and not drunk! But you know, Remy does not seem to like giving out his special brew which sobers you up...maybe he takes secret delight in watching Magi stumble around drunk.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Faleep »

We’re waging war on Remy?
Can I add my 5k Potooto army and 2k Ammit army to the mix?
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Faleep wrote:We’re waging war on Remy?
Yes.
We shall weigh his heart against a feather and throw him to the Ammits!
25/25 thank you so much
Archenitesky
CreaturesTrade

Post by Archenitesky »

I came to this thread looking for info on the cookies and found people threatening to wage war on the innkeeper npc....I don't know what to think about this at all.
NelwNoll
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NelwNoll »

Between your and my potooto we all probably will be deaf to the end of the battle. XD
Image ImageImageImageImage
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

NelwNoll wrote:
Between your and my potooto we all probably will be deaf to the end of the battle. XD
That's what ear plugs and healing magic are for. Satura have sound muffling properties so maybe we could use them to muffle the sound when it enters our ears, If not then koi, minicorns, ect can probably fix the ear damage.
Archenitesky wrote:I came to this thread looking for info on the cookies and found people threatening to wage war on the innkeeper npc....I don't know what to think about this at all.
Join us.
25/25 thank you so much
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

CheerfulDragoon wrote:How many cookiessh are dere?

I'm almosht have enouggh Wolphynsh! (...dat a lie ...hic... I need like 20 more of dem ...hic... for my shinging Wolphyn band.)
I think there are like.... 7 different kinds? They should be in the first post <3
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

Oh...really? I may need to consider collecting more then. But right now I am giving eggs...mostly breeding fails since the Stream is just not being overly productive of anything but the new creatures.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”