Winter Solstice 2018!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Zeteri
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Solstice 2018!

Post by Zeteri »

ShadowOfThePhoenix wrote:I am extremely confused and too lazy to read over the past few pages to find out what is going on
Just... don't question it.... All of us Magi's are mentally stable... I think. :nerd: :t-bipolar: :t-woo:
Clicks would be Appreciated
To Hatchling

Currently on a Hiatus. I get on to see messages and for Events. Image

Wishlist
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

blockEdragon wrote:
ShadowOfThePhoenix wrote:I am extremely confused and too lazy to read over the past few pages to find out what is going on
Hello potential new recruit! Learn of our noble cause!

Remy has ripped us off for the last time! GATHER YOUR STRONGEST AND MOST HORRIFYING CREATURES! We attack at dawn from the direction of the rising winter sun, we shall have it at our backs in order to blind our foes
We shall Charge the inn, loot what we please in retribution for the thousands we dropped on nothing but snowflakes and slurred typing, and liberate the cookies!

H E S H A L L B L E E D G O L D!
Man that sounds fun
All right, lemme contribute my Jaktus dragon army. And my wolves and simrughs. And snakes.
Maybe that'll be enough??

Zeteri - of course, I'm perfectly mentally stable, all the time! Don't ask questions.
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Zeteri wrote:
Just... don't question it.... All of us Magi's are mentally stable... I think. :nerd: :t-bipolar: :t-woo:
PFFFT i'm fine. Sure everyone SAYS you need to use special magic in order to be around eldritch dragons without going insane but that's just a rumor started by the fear magic industry to sell more products; you don't actually NEED it!

I should know, I've helped to assemble a crackpot army born of paranoid ramblings at the behest of mighty Dagon-Dragon (King of darkness, speaker of the voices) TWICE. I CAN'T be crazy! And wanna know how I know i'm not crazy? I think i'm not crazy; you know who would think they're crazy? A crazy person that's who!
Therefore i'm perfectly mentally stable. You can trust me.
Last edited by blockEdragon on October 27th, 2022, 1:49:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
25/25 thank you so much
NelwNoll
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NelwNoll »

Zeteri wrote:
Yeah, I'm absolutely stable. All these Remy's drinks and potooto screams are not affected me. Not at all. Absolutely. I swear you. :haha:
Image ImageImageImageImage
Tyrannogon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyrannogon »

Zeteri wrote:
After the month I've had I'm totally mentally stable. :yarly:
*Laughs maniacally while he releases his Yuaxu and Torveus Dragon armies to join his Tsaanguir army, adds in his Black Ice Dragon for good measure*
Last edited by Tyrannogon on December 20th, 2018, 8:18:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageThank you Lazuli for my avatar sprites!
CheerfulDragoon
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by CheerfulDragoon »

Zeteri wrote:
*playing with a puzzle box that seems dark and creepy*

Yup, I'm stable!

Look around. They will all betray you. Flee screaming into the black forest.

*pays no attention to what was wrote and continues to play with the box*

OPEN ME, OPEN ME, OPEN ME! Only then you shall know peace.
Last edited by CheerfulDragoon on December 20th, 2018, 7:55:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Wish List

happy thanksgiving, guys
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the drunkest Magi of all...

40 drinks and I finally got my Puvia cookie, now if only I could find that rainbow egg and a Koi egg in the Stream. Would also be cool if we could trade excess cookies.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

randomname wrote:
Raneth wrote:The idea behind the quest is kind of like a little advent calendar, albeit one with a bit more interactivity/magi flair. If people like it we can bring it back next year too with even more days.
I think it's very nice! Great idea!
I remember the old Advent Calendar thread from Rosehill, where she posted cute images of creatures with some sort of Christmasy theme to them somewhat. I loved that thread and it was fun to come back each day to see what new image was posted, so much so I still have the images on my profile page lololol. I'd love to see new images and creatures again mixed with the quest maybe? =)

If next year this advent calendar returns, my only two suggestions would be, please give advance notice that the advent calendar will be from XY date to YZ date, and lastly please allow a way to claim the prizes from any days that you accidentally miss. Tales of Ostlea (another game similar to this) has done this for their site where they have a page that lets you claim all the stuff from any days that you missed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
silentbookgirl
CreaturesTrade

Post by silentbookgirl »

As of this point I have 25 snow hares, is this enough? I think not!
0/0 Gifts ThankYou!
CheerfulDragoon
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by CheerfulDragoon »

How many cookiessh are dere?

I'm almosht have enouggh Wolphynsh! (...dat a lie ...hic... I need like 20 more of dem ...hic... for my shinging Wolphyn band.)
My Wish List

happy thanksgiving, guys

Return to “Community Discussion”