How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by pegasi1978 »

Today is going to be a long day. Youngest son woke up due to a bad dream some time before 5 am (not sure of time). Tried to send him back to bed (he didn't go back to sleep, but was quite at least). Power blipped at 5 am. So now I've been up an hour to two hours before my alarm without being able to go back to sleep myself.

I hate when stuff like this happens because my husband can turn over and be back asleep almost instantly and I lay there staring at the back of my eyelids hoping I'll drift off.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
LittleMaple
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LittleMaple »

EstherGamer wrote: February 9th, 2024, 4:31:50 am
LittleMaple wrote: February 8th, 2024, 8:14:31 pm Bad day. My girlfriend got into an accident (not her fault she was riding passenger) and now she's scared to drive and she almost gagged when her dad tried to serve her spaghetti because it smelled like the burnt air bag. And now I think she's upset at me. I'm so worried about her. I just hate it so much. I hate I couldn't protect her. I hate that it happened. I hate that she's scared now. I hate that she got hurt. I hate thst she'll probably have trauma for the rest of her life now. I'm so drained. Still working on my cosplay but the con is Saturday idk if I'll get done in time. I'm just feeling like shit and I need a hug
Hate to welcome you to the "experienced Murphy's Law firsthand" club, but I'm here after last year too. Hopefully you'll also get through this. :t-hugs:
Thanks :t-hugs: she is doing better now but I just. It's hard.

Anyways the cosplay is nearly done! I just have to attach all the parts and find a way to get the neck ring attached <3 I'll probably upload a picture of him when done
Meowdy!! I'm Maple :3 I have a fantastic soulfriend offsite <3

I'm a newer user and I struggle with social cues and have minor anxiety around pms. Please keep this in mind when messaging me :3

Mobile user only </3
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Our puppy brought in a log that has EXACTLY the right size and shape of a human femur bone LMFAOOOOO!! :lol:

It's caked in mud because it's been pouring rain, but holy shit both me and my mom thought for a hot minute that it was the top half of a human femur because one end looks a lot like a hip socket joint lmao. Thankfully upon closer inspection, we could see that it was wood and still had tree bark in one spot. Holy hell, that's one suspiciously shaped piece of wood. :lol:

r/whatisthisbone lmfao
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

It feels like someone is ignoring and/or avoiding me on purpose right now, and I hate it. It's not enough to bring my current mood down a lot, but I still hate it a lot.

Other than that and me having to watch 6 episodes of the Pokémon anime because the notes in my document aren't lining up with the notes in my head, I'm doing fine. Need to remember to call a friend tomorrow for something though, and I'm better at forgetting super important things than I am at remembering literally anything not important.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

SirChicken wrote: February 9th, 2024, 6:37:38 pm Our puppy brought in a log that has EXACTLY the right size and shape of a human femur bone LMFAOOOOO!! :lol:

It's caked in mud because it's been pouring rain, but holy shit both me and my mom thought for a hot minute that it was the top half of a human femur because one end looks a lot like a hip socket joint lmao. Thankfully upon closer inspection, we could see that it was wood and still had tree bark in one spot. Holy hell, that's one suspiciously shaped piece of wood. :lol:

r/whatisthisbone lmfao
keep and decorate it as a halloween prop :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
audrei9
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

EstherGamer wrote: February 10th, 2024, 10:41:10 am It feels like someone is ignoring and/or avoiding me on purpose right now, and I hate it. It's not enough to bring my current mood down a lot, but I still hate it a lot.

Other than that and me having to watch 6 episodes of the Pokémon anime because the notes in my document aren't lining up with the notes in my head, I'm doing fine. Need to remember to call a friend tomorrow for something though, and I'm better at forgetting super important things than I am at remembering literally anything not important.
Here's your reminder to call!

BTW, I'm really sorry about whoever it is that's been ignoring you. As someone who has been on the recieving end of being ignored, I understand how frustrating it is when all your efforts to communicate appear void. If it turns out they were angry at you, then go find some better friends who can handle themselves more maturely.

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Started working on a shoulder cape today (As in, one of those smaller capes that goes over one shoulder), took me a moment to get back into the rhythm for sewing but once I got it, I went pretty fast and I'm proud of the progress so far!
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Well, first of all... Relationship blabbering.
Spoiler
I had a really good night with my partner on our date night before last, it's was really awesome that like... He actively wants to sit and talk about any and all issues. And talk about what can be done for me, and to an extent what can be done for him, (but I let him have a lot of space, so, there's not a lot for me to do) and it's really great because... I know I probably sound like some old person loser, but, it feels to me like a lot of dating culture for millennials to gen zs has this thing where people... don't talk? They don't communicate anything? You're just supposed to pick up on implications, or do your best to figure out what the status of things are based off your partner's behaviors/little actions, and it's like... None of us are mind readers, it's just not healthy, just communicate with your partner so you can make a compromise or even better yet you might find out you're actually on the same page and they're down for what you're needing.

On another note, why do all the February donis over the years have to be soo gooood... A Shuihu hatchling & adult are two of my most ultimate dreamies, but the Kuras Tiger was one of my original faves, and then the Zalons, and the Taiyangs, and the male Meo Nuoc, and the 9 others I really, really want... But I've only got $14 in treat-money, so there's no way I could even get the ones I'd want the most (A Shuihu hatchling & adult, a Taiyang, & a female Kuras Tiger).
Meo Nuoc costing $7, I think I'll that to list of dreamies on my wishlist, and as pretty as the art of Zalons are, I find myself not as fond of their sprites as I used to be, I admittedly prefer the adorable baby chunk Shuihu hatchlings are in comparison to their adult forms, but I still really like their adult forms... Which leaves; do I get the Shuihu hatchling and a female Kuras? or a Shuihu hatchling and a Taiyang? A Shuihu hatchling and an adult Shuihu? I can't decide! D:
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

@ Pug.. just get the ones you want the most and leave the others on your wishlist. You can get the others next year since the Shimmering Shop is permanent. I've got the same problem for March, way too many that I want and not enough funds for all of them. So I'll get the ones I want the most this year, and wait until next year for the rest.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Wow I haven't been on here in ages... it looks so different.

Things are relatively chill in my life, just accepted a new job in Tunisia, Africa so I will be moving there in July! Vietnam has been great for 4 years, but time for something new.

Return to “Community Discussion”