How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Rainwater »

Made it out to breakfast and did a little shopping for supplies. Now I just need to manage my energy and make it through the rest of the week.

Sadly, I have to give up some of my Saturday off to help clean at work. Hopefully it will be just a few hours though.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I don't need frozen eggs of the dragon turtle donis, I don't need frozen eggs of the dragon turtle donis... :t-woo:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

sammythethief wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 10:44:35 pm I don't need frozen eggs of the dragon turtle donis, I don't need frozen eggs of the dragon turtle donis... :t-woo:
You need frozen eggs of the dragon turtle donis :derr:

I was going through some of my trades. Found nearly 2300 amagnae hatchlings (olive and brown), 485 Baku hathclings, 90 Carithas Fish hatchlings, over 400 Vasant Beetle hatchlings, 569 Sarvain hatchlings, 490 Farir (green) hatchlings and 400 Hollowjack frozen eggs. Some of these trades are from 2016. There are a few more trades, but thank God the rest are in Blitzen :derp: What am I to do with them I wonder :derp:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Enchanteddil wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 11:07:15 pm
sammythethief wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 10:44:35 pm I don't need frozen eggs of the dragon turtle donis, I don't need frozen eggs of the dragon turtle donis... :t-woo:
You need frozen eggs of the dragon turtle donis :derr:

I was going through some of my trades. Found nearly 2300 amagnae hatchlings (olive and brown), 485 Baku hathclings, 90 Carithas Fish hatchlings, over 400 Vasant Beetle hatchlings, 569 Sarvain hatchlings, 490 Farir (green) hatchlings and 400 Hollowjack frozen eggs. Some of these trades are from 2016. There are a few more trades, but thank God the rest are in Blitzen :derp: What am I to do with them I wonder :derp:
I'll probably end up breeding them and collecting first gen frozen eggs :lol: They're so gorgeous, I'll stick them in The Quarry with the frozen Lakiran Seahorse eggs.

And HOLY CROW WOMAN that's a lot of found critters!
Be kind.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

sammythethief wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 11:13:00 pm I'll probably end up breeding them and collecting first gen frozen eggs :lol: They're so gorgeous, I'll stick them in The Quarry with the frozen Lakiran Seahorse eggs.

And HOLY CROW WOMAN that's a lot of found critters!
Those are only streamborns with me, I have nearly 25k in other trades and they are also ALL streamborns, all hatchlings. This is not considering all the events I have in trades. I wish I can add more to my tabs, but my keep will break, Magistream will break and it's not worth it. I think I have enough to giveaway till MS turns 30 :lol:

BTW, don't you collect Vasant Beetles? I don't gift them because some don't like bugs and those are what I bought from Belmos ages ago. Do you want me to chuck them your way? All SB, all hatchlings of both colours D:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Enchanteddil wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 11:19:59 pm
Those are only streamborns with me, I have nearly 25k in other trades and they are also ALL streamborns, all hatchlings. This is not considering all the events I have in trades. I wish I can add more to my tabs, but my keep will break, Magistream will break and it's not worth it. I think I have enough to giveaway till MS turns 30 :lol:

BTW, don't you collect Vasant Beetles? I don't gift them because some don't like bugs and those are what I bought from Belmos ages ago. Do you want me to chuck them your way? All SB, all hatchlings of both colours D:
I'm sure Anna would be sweating if she were lookin' at your trades, lol

:haha: I do collect them! Happy little bug hatchies, I love them to pieces :t-swoon: I'll happily take them off your hands, if you have no real need of them! Thank you! :t-glomp:
Be kind.
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

No, I have no need for them. I will send them all to you ^_^
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Well, twitter is starting to become a pain. Anyone else having their account repeatedly locked for posting Magistream links? They says it's because the links are spamming. :sweat:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Revan wrote: January 4th, 2024, 12:32:37 am Well, twitter is starting to become a pain. Anyone else having their account repeatedly locked for posting Magistream links? They says it's because the links are spamming. :sweat:
Ugh, yes.

Damn you, Elon Musk :(
Be kind.
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Revan wrote: January 4th, 2024, 12:32:37 am Well, twitter is starting to become a pain. Anyone else having their account repeatedly locked for posting Magistream links? They says it's because the links are spamming. :sweat:
Oooh so that’s what has been locking my account! I thought it was just Twitter being weird, because I make regular posts too.

:t-sarcasm: Absolutely love it when I post a fic and the response is “write more.” Not even a please, or even prefacing the demand for more with a compliment. Just a demand for more.
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----

Return to “Community Discussion”